HOW TO BUNNYHOP LIKE A PRO IN CSS/CSGO

Vıקe®.™

27 Apr 2019
Sweden
1. Enable console, for those who doesnt have already.

2. Open console, and bind your mouse wheel up or down to jump.
example: "bind mwheelup +jump" and "bind mwheeldown +jump"
I recommend binding both up and down, because its easier to hit perfect hops.

3. Create a server, and start jumping by moving the mouse wheel up and down to feel how it's working.

4. When you continuing to jump without brake, you feel you get lower speed.

5. To gain speed you have to do two things at the same time, exactly when you are in the air, if you hold "a" button you have to move your mouse to the left, and if you hold the "d" button you have to move your mouse to the right. and you don't need to hold the "w" button while you bhoping.

6. join in some bhop servers and keep practicing.

7. enjoy!!

hope you understand and cya in the server.

• Love
Reactions: sxmity and keyyo

Vıקe®.™

27 Apr 2019
Sweden
never played with, just heard about from friends of mine 10ish years ago...
I think that he is scripting btw, because he gains more speed every time he hops and he doesn't lose speed when he bhoping upside.

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
ok

Reactions: Dev1ne

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
Hard 2 believe but no scripting... he's name is phoon, never vac or esea banned. some say he found bug in engine and even after zblock plugin he was still able to do it. I just posted that video to see how crazy bhopping was back in days when i was still virgin ( it was before i met my german language teacher Ursula in library :rolleyes: ).
No @PARA , it's not ok. :)

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Interesting thing. I am a newbie in CS:Go and just learning general tips on how to play better at https://www.tmcnet.com/topics/articles/2019/10/24/443569-how-improve-csgo-skill.htm. If I start using such, cheats, will they help me playing better, or can I somehow improve skills?

Regardless of what you are playing or doing, practice will always make you improve. If you want to get better at csgo i suggest you start playing some casual and deathmatch and watch some youtube aim tutorials, they can help you a lot.

phillguns1992

3 May 2020
Hi, Thank you for sharing such materials. I can say that it will be good to learn to play CS:GO on the professional level to get the ability to play on such matches as we can see during the WePlay Pushka League. I want to become a professional player but I do not have strong playing skills that will help me to fight against pro players.