26 Nov 2019
Name fuze
SteamID STEAM_0:1:466904791
Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 01.01.2020 01:32

Report Reason
Blocking/Ruining the gameplay
Additional Information
he always block me when i die and i try to get up all rounds he did 1 time i could record him
Proof Demo

kangal007

26 Nov 2019
here

Attachments

• Counter-Strike Source 2020-01-01 01-31-00.mp4
    28.6 MB · Views: 83

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
Thanks for the report !

This player has been banned for
blocking

Ban :
fuze

Rogue001

21 Dec 2019
I did block him but that was for like 2 seconds and he didn't even got killed. I remember in other reports that someone blocked for few seconds and that HAVOC didn't ban him why did I got banned? He didn't got killed...Btw I seen you not doing your job as an admin, once there were players cursing at each other and you didn't even said anything and you ignored it more than one time. In my opinion I think you only got admin to not get blocked or be annoyed. You admins are sometimes funny why did my first ban of teamkilling/blocking got me banned for 12 hours and you only banned BEACH and SMAC for 2 hours for blocking you should make it also 12 hours.

P.S: Respond to my abuse report. @easy

The report request I was talking about: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/ban-request-alleyezonyou.11533/

Last edited:

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
Well we will try to summarize everything in a simple way.

1- "I did block him but that was for like 2 seconds" You admit it yourself that you blocked (Difficult to say the opposite when there is video evidence ..)
1a- Blocking players is prohibited.
1b- You blocked it during the "zombie protection" which was coming to the end.
1c- As soon as the protection has disappeared, you hastened to back off to avoid it contaminating you in case BEACH is contaminated.

2- How do the other reports concern you ? It is clear that you intentionally blocked it, I will not invented it. And you admit it, too.

3- I will not respond to off-topics, it will bring nothing more / less here.

4- For the ban, the context is different. You have been banned from the server by admin Finny. It is difficult to compare a ban on the server and a ban resulting from a request.

5- Finally, you are three players to mutually rot yourself on the server. I don't know why but if I can give advice, respect the rules, and you will have no problems. IT'S A GAME !

Rogue001

21 Dec 2019
@JUNIOЯ'

'1b-You blocked it during the "zombie protection" which was coming to the end.
1c- As soon as the protection has disappeared, you hastened to back off to avoid it contaminating you in case BEACH is contaminated.'

1)
As I said I only blocked for - + 2 seconds and he didn't got killed plus there were no ct's around and @Havoc said it's not enough to give a ban if you only block temporarily for few seconds. In this report https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/ban-request-alleyezonyou.11533/ the same thing happenend, I suggest you should watch the demo's player 'AllEyezOnYou' also blocked for a few seconds and didn't got banned and you can see that @Havoc said 'As the demo only shows him temporarily blocking for a few seconds it is not enough to ban him. I will however advice admins to keep an eye on him.'

' It is difficult to compare a ban on the server and a ban resulting from a request.'

2) What you do you mean I got ingame banned for 2 days because I rejoined LOL I seen other players got like banned for 30 min for rejoining ingame.

Last edited:

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Reason:
Blocking/Ruining the gameplay
Reporter
********* (STEAM_0:0:********)
Target
fuze (STEAM_0:1:466904791)

Seems like you like ruining other Players Gameplay.
You got 3 Bans now for Blocking inside 6 Months.

As I said I only blocked for - + 2 seconds and he didn't got killed plus there were no ct's around and Havoc said it's not enough to give a ban if you only block temporarily for few seconds.

Alleyezonyou blocked another Zombie for 2 Seconds inside a small Door, there is nothing which would lead to an punishment here since it was to short, and no-one could die.
Blocking a Human from reaching a Spot is something different, already 2 Seconds is enough for a Zombie to get him, which would be Blocking and Teamkilling.

2) What you do you mean I got ingame banned for 2 days because I rejoined LOL I seen other players got like banned for 30 min for rejoining ingame.

You received 2 Days, for multiple rejoinings and because your last Ban before was already for 1 Day.

In this Case, but only because the Reporter didnt die, i will reduce your Ban to 1 Week now.
But you should really watch your Gameplay now, if i see another legit Report against you i will come back here...

Last edited: