Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue001

21 Dec 2019
Admin's Name Schobi
Time and date 2019-12-21 19:04:26
Server V3
Description
To begin with, I was playing on the map classic cannels I decided to kill my teammates and didn't succeed because admin Schobi froze me and he also said if I did that again I should be getting a ban I listened to that and when I got back up on the roof someone boosted me of the edge two times because I was annoying him. I died of that and than I immediately left the server so that admin Schobi shouldn't be thinking I was gonna teamkill. I joined the next round which isn't rejoining as he thought it was and he banned me saying 'suicide on purpose to teamkill, leaving to avoid punishment', but suiciding isn't a bad thing so long as you don't kill teammates right and I didn't. He also admitted that he wasn't watching me how I died by saying 'from my point of view it looked like that you did it again on purpose.'

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Reactions: Schobi

Rogue001

21 Dec 2019
You clearly didn't read what I said he first warned me and he said if I did that again I should be getting a ban after the warning I didn't suicide on purpose to kill my teammates I got boosted off the edge twice and left the server after I died so I couldn't kill any teammate

Rogue001

21 Dec 2019
@easy the first suicide I did was on purpose and then admin schobi gave me a warning that I shouldn't suicide on purpose anymore. The second sucide I did wasn't on purpose someone boosted me off and he got me killed than I immediately left the server to not kill any teammate and if I was gonna kill some teammates I should stay on the server and not leave. That's why I joined the next round. I think you can see when I leave and on which HP and if I killed or didnt kill anyone

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Next time you should stay Ingame and talk to our Admin's ingame if something like this happens.

I know its possible to boost someone off and kill him, but without a Demo here its hard to believe you, or make an judgement.
Schobi did the right thing here, he warned you twice without a Ban and this "accident" got you banned.

You asked me if i could respond here, i did but i cant do anything here. Schobi did not abuse his rights.
The best thing you can do in future is to run a Demo while playing, to avoid such problems.

Rogue001

21 Dec 2019
@DeltaForce I left the server immediately after I died so that Schobi wouldn't think I was gonna teamkill if that's the most logical thing to do. The first suicide I did was on purpose and Schobi gave me a warning I shouldn't do it anymore. The second suicide I got myself killed and than left the server after I died as you can probably see I got taken zero damage and you can also see the time I left the server

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
The best thing you can do in future is to run a Demo while playing, to avoid such problems.

More i cant say here, Schobis Ban did already expire. No abuse done.
You can start playing again in 5 Days on 02020-01-08 14:35:56.

I close this Thread now since everything is handled now.

Status
Not open for further replies.