vlly

11 Jan 2020
Gamemode [GoFree/CS:GO Surf]
Ingame name nex
SteamID Not sure

Ban/Gag reason IP logger
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
I didn't mean to send an IP logger, it was a joke with my friends in Discord. I apologized after sending it and told people not to click it. I'm really remorseful.

DanMan

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2019
First off you were banned by source bans for the cited reason "cheating" then I found you submitting links in chat while calling cheez its a pedo with your friends No way in hell am I lifting your ban and neither do I even believe that this is a real protest more of a troll and waste of my time I have banned multiple accounts over the course of a few days. You proceeded to dox a player In VC its lovely ain't it.

whatever your name is Travis buckworth or nex or your many names
you confirmed with me in Vc multiple times and I thank you for trying to find my last name your pretty close have at it.

The way you try to justify doxxing players and confirming that you do it just shows me your true self nothing but a degenerate and I'm sorry for insulting you but I think you deserve it.

Consider yourself the lowest of the low. You bully a player to hell proceed to put his face as your profile pics and harrases him you with your E girl now harras me every day and wasting my time Frankly I don't give a damn and If I have to ban you every and every 5 seconds while you hop on an alt I will just ban you over and over.

I have a lot of time on my hands.

vlly

11 Jan 2020
First off you were banned by source bans for the cited reason "cheating" then I found you submitting links in chat while calling cheez its a pedo with your friends No way in hell am I lifting your ban and neither do I even believe that this is a real protest more of a troll and waste of my time I have banned multiple accounts over the course of a few days. You proceeded to dox a player In VC its lovely ain't it.

whatever your name is Travis buckworth or nex or your many names
you confirmed with me in Vc multiple times and I thank you for trying to find my last name your pretty close have at it.

The way you try to justify doxxing players and confirming that you do it just shows me your true self nothing but a degenerate and I'm sorry for insulting you but I think you deserve it.

Consider yourself the lowest of the low. You bully a player to hell proceed to put his face as your profile pics and harrases him you with your E girl now harras me every day and wasting my time Frankly I don't give a damn and If I have to ban you every and every 5 seconds while you hop on an alt I will just ban you over and over.

I have a lot of time on my hands.
I forgot about the cheating ban, I was on 400 ping trying to surf on my hotspot and I guess it detected a fake lag or something? after that I got on my other account because I genuinely love the server and didn't get banned until you banned me for the IP logger which was a complete mistake, I went out of my way to ask who clicked on it and reassure them they'll be alright. I even added one of the kids and taught him about IP safety (can show screenshots with dates). I haven't doxed anyone, I haven't ddosed anyone, I haven't harassed anyone. Dan these are all bullshit accusations you're making to belittle me. You've abused your admin powers so much and I'm glad to see you stripped of the rank. Cheez-its comes to the server talking shit to people and it wasn't until I found out (with proof) that he (18) added and tried to get nudes from multiple underage egirls (as little as 13) that I started to talk shit to him. There was proof GoFree was his outlet for finding underage egirls; or one of his outlets, and you ignored that and false muted, banned, etc. me and a few other players. As far as the accusations go there's no proof for any of that bullshit whereas I have proof for everything I've said. I HAD to get on other accounts on a VPN to try and fight my case and get myself unbanned because you kept false banning me knowing there was nothing I could do about it. It wasn't until last night when someone brought up a website ban appeal that I decided to take action against you.

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
So hold up... you sent an IP logger in chat, got banned for it & now we're supposed to take your word that you aren't doing anything with the IPs? Read our rules.

Code:
Releasing of personal information (Includes images set as display picture on Steam & Discord) of other players (doxxing) regardless of where you obtained this information. Depending on the severity of what is released this can result in being permanently banned. If you are lucky enough to not recieve a permanent ban the first time, you will be permanently banned if caught again.

And I do not care if you say you have not released any information because the intent is there.

Dan was in the right to ban you. His personal/emotional attachment to the situation is not relevant to anything you are saying.

No more discussion needed.

vlly

11 Jan 2020
So hold up... you sent an IP logger in chat, got banned for it & now we're supposed to take your word that you aren't doing anything with the IPs? Read our rules.

Code:
Releasing of personal information (Includes images set as display picture on Steam & Discord) of other players (doxxing) regardless of where you obtained this information. Depending on the severity of what is released this can result in being permanently banned. If you are lucky enough to not recieve a permanent ban the first time, you will be permanently banned if caught again.

And I do not care if you say you have not released any information because the intent is there.

Dan was in the right to ban you. His personal/emotional attachment to the situation is not relevant to anything you are saying.

No more discussion needed.
I had an IP logger copied from something non server related HOURS ago and I forgot about it, I was trying to paste my Discord in the chat so someone I was talking to joined. Before that I had no punishments no nothing I wouldn't just randomly send an IP logger. The reason I'm going so far as to protest my ban is because I genuinely enjoy the server and the whole situation was an avoidable mistake on my behalf. If unbanned I promise I won't do anything against server rules, I just want to surf again.