15 Oct 2017
Name _wuah
SteamID STEAM_0:0:33796042
Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date i don't remember 12h-13h30

Report Reason
Killing teammates on Purpose
Additional Information
an administrator is present, but has not done his job. No sanction was taken despite having informed him (he was present during the scene) ...
Proof Demo

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Alright so first of all please record a demo, we need a demo as proof so we can upload it to sourcebans and review it later if necessary. If you don't know how to record a demo here is a tutorial -> https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/how-to-record-a-demo-including-player-info.1919/
We might decline ban requests if there is no demo so please remember to record one, it is very easy.

So for some reason Rosking was not responding, perhaps he did not see the message but i will tell him to pay close attention to the chat as that is an important part of the admin job.

regarding the video, nades have always given a great boost to zombies, if you know how to use a nade against zombies it can be very useful but just throwing it to a bunch of zombies when you are camping can have great risk of boosting a zombie into the camping spot. We admins have never punished for throwing nades unless they were thrown to destroy a barricade, as for an example with this case, he threw a nade but we can not know if he did it to kill his teammates or if he just did it to damage the zombies or push them away, therefore we do not punish a player for that, i understand it is frustrating to get killed that way but unfortunately it can happen.

Anyways we appreciate that you help us by reporting the rule breakers, but we would appreciate it a lot more if you could record a demo instead.

Reactions: WareZ