• Total voters

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Hi - the evening succes on V1 is overwhelming... :)

We see more players - approx 15, playing on V1 in the evenings, and we have talked a bit about asking CBBLE to be tweaked, so that zombies have better chances.

What we would like, is the make of secret doors on 1 or perhaps all 3 locations shown on the screenshots.

On V1 we play harder, and more extreme, so zombies have naturally less chance, and therefor we hope this will bring better balance to the map.

With that, the CBBLE map should only be on V1 - also to make some difference between the mapversions on the different servers.

@TheRalle , we hope you can help us doing this

@Havoc - FYI, the mapmaster :)
Secret door into box 3.jpg
Secret door into box 2.jpg
Secret door into box 1.jpg

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
I am not sure if this is necessary, especially with those 3 spots that are easy to take as zombie, if anything it should be at the corner box and the big box in the smaller room when you go through the door from the room at the last picture. But if zombies know how to play none of them are impossible to reach at all, especially also since there is no heavy machine gun on v1, shotguns can be dodged with spinning and p90's have long reload time. Usually zombies have a great chance of winning on cbble as long as humans don't have those autos and machine guns.

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
@Havoc I think it is the other way around - on Cbble , when zombies spawn and you have pro players - they immediately kill zombie.
Only chance for zombies, is if they do Bhop - and offcourse, more on V1 does that, but still - to spice the map, I would strongly suggest to try it out.

Both versions could be on, and after 1 year, it would be easy to see, which of the 2 maps players want to play the most?

Saucey

19 Jan 2020
V1 used to be a place that oozed with more experienced type zm players and it still is today, though throughout some periods of the day, this is not the case.

Sometimes we join and there's a fair couple of players who hunt, refrain from camping and do a bloody good job at drilling naughty zombies into the corner where they can behave themselves. Problem is though, the vast majority of players or at least half, aren't this type, instead they're under-experienced and are easily scared off the server by the better players.

This has been causing V1 to be a headache to join because we find that whenever we join, its not long before the server's dead again and it can take forever to revive.

The point is, the better players keep causing the less skilled players to rage-quit and I understand from what Hail is suggesting that it would be a good idea to give them (the less skilled) some kind of edge over the better players (by providing them with map secrets that they can use to their advantage).

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Do you mean by "secret doors" hollow boxes where zombies within can look out but others can't see into?

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
@NoMatt3r Yes , if the room where zombies normally end (round end) cant be widened, to give better chance for zombies, then this idea with 3 hollow boxes could bring spice to the map.
With both Cbble maps in the map list, I guess after 1 year it would be easy to see if map Cbble_V1 is succesfull