vcard

4 Feb 2020
Gamemode [GoFree/CS:GO Surf]
Ingame name nex
SteamID STEAM_1:1:526792775

Ban/Gag reason Cheating {console}
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
Posting this using my girlfriends forums account, I forgot the login to mine.

A while ago I got banned by the anti-cheat for using fake lag (accidentally). I was using a cheat for the purpose of tweaking it and the fake lag got caught by the anti-cheat and I was banned. I've always been a big fan of playing on GoFree so I made an alternate account and was banned again shortly after.

I'm a pretty big member of the Utopia community on GoFree so a staff member along with a bunch of the members told me I should use a VPN so I can still be a part of the community. I figured this would be the only way for me to be a part of the community I love so I did. For around 3 weeks I used a VPN and didn't receive 1 citation, I even bought VIP. You can ask people in the community, Hex, soar, Death, FullSteel, etc. about me and I genuinely just want to surf and be a part of the community. I have no ill intentions and my previous bans were me being a childish idiot and it'll never happen again.

I accidentally joined without my VPN on and I was instantly banned. I know it looks really stupid, me asking for an unban on your network after ban evading but the idea was never to disrespect GoFree or break the rules it was always just to play and be around my friends. If unbanned I promise there won't ever be a punishment on my name and if I could go back and remove the childish actions that caused this I would. Please give me a second chance.

vcard

4 Feb 2020
I would like to add the original ban was for fakelag and I didn't open the cheat and join the csgo server, I opened it and did a bunch of other things and forgot about it when I joined the server. I did not have the intention of using whatever cheat might give me an edge in surfing! I surf legit and I've managed a top 50 time after months of hard work.

NotShox

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
23 Aug 2019
You see, although you claim you didn't intentionally open fake lag earlier there's no definite way to tell. Even if you were right about claiming to have done this with no harm meant it just wouldn't be fair to lift the ban since you were ban evading. Also, you can't be protesting a ban on an account that you were ban evading on. You should've submitted the protest-a-punishment report before you were caught ban evading and we may have looked into it. You were banned by our anti-cheat and that's that...

Last edited:

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
You were banned by our anti-cheat. Your ban will not be reverted.