Handled# [GoFree/CS:GO Surf] Protest a punishment: I Like Takis

I Like Takis

12 Sep 2019
Gamemode [GoFree/CS:GO Surf]
Ingame name Trafford
SteamID http://steamcommunity.com/id/Traffordhill

Ban/Gag reason inappropriate and toxic behaviour.
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
My proof that me as well as death, big loaf, duck, and AfterlifeSkedaddle is in a video. Danman has it out for me for the longest time. We have never gotten along and I have muted him and tried to tell people to leave him alone. He has told me that he has gotten someone banned because he disliked them. I have never met the admin ash and I would be grateful to speak to him or her to see their reasoning behind having the four of us muted. I blocked and muted danman and wished to move on. Puppies told Danman to calm down and during the toxic argument that ensued on april 15th. A little after the events of the video biggest T told me that he told danman to just forget I existed, Biggest T also told me to forget about danman, which I was/am willing to do. I do not remember if I returned to the server on the 16th. like I stated before, their was a video recorded of the whole ordeal, this video was recorded by lothanen. This video starts 20 minutes before the whole ordeal and ends at the end of the ordeal. I have always complied with admins when they warn me to stop playing music or mic spamming, the only times I did not listen was when danman was the admin. I did not listen to Danman because I considered him too emotional and childish to be taken seriously. The vote mute that occurred recently was due to a vote danman put up because I was trying to figure out what was happening and what was wrong with my mic. You can ask anyone and they will tell you I've always had trouble with my microphone. Danman got the four of us banned by using the admin ash because he could not stand being muted during the events of april 15th. I wish for the admin ash to be questioned and for the other 3 other people banned to be either unbanned or have or shortened the ban time. I understand that my case is not very strong, but I feel like if the admin team watched the video. I do feel like this could have all been avoided if only I was a bit more mature. I would really appreciate it if you could contact me via discord @trafford#1681 or steam. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I will link the video or send it to an admin as soon as i have it.

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Greetings!

Thank you for taking the time to write and get in contact with us. We tried entering a dialogue on discord through voice earlier but it did not end very well. We saw the events, that occurred on the day of this mess. First of, I'd like to say that "Danman" had nothing to do with the decision for the timeout that all of you received. Rather, after seeing the video, that was just incredibly hectic and toxic to watch, this was decided. If the video was not given to us for viewing (the one made by Lothanen) , it is very likely that this whole scenario would have gone completely unnoticed.

Having said that, I do appreciate the fact that you respect the admins on the server. It was noticed that some individuals did try to calm the situation down. It didn't work at all unfortunately and things just kept going and going. This, I feel was the most efficient way of talking things out and trying to see if this type of thing can be in any way avoided in the future. I get that not all of us can get along, that's true for everyone, but is it really necessary to bring those issues and that aggression into the server through the voice function? Making everyone listen to the bickering, insulting and yelling? I don't mean just you, just that whole situation and everyone involved in general. Give me your thoughts on that.

Kind Regards

SPA AsH

I Like Takis

12 Sep 2019
Greetings!

Thank you for taking the time to write and get in contact with us. We tried entering a dialogue on discord through voice earlier but it did not end very well. We saw the events that occurred on the day of this mess. First off, I'd like to say that "Danman" had nothing to do with the decision for the timeout that all of you received. Rather, after seeing the video, that was just incredibly hectic and toxic to watch, this was decided. If the video was not given to us for viewing (the one made by Lothanen) , it is very likely that this whole scenario would have gone completely unnoticed.

Having said that, I do appreciate the fact that you respect the admins on the server. It was noticed that some individuals did try to calm the situation down. It didn't work at all unfortunately and things just kept going and going. This, I feel was the most efficient way of talking things out and trying to see if this type of thing can be in any way avoided in the future. I get that not all of us can get along, that's true for everyone, but is it really necessary to bring those issues and that aggression into the server through the voice function? Making everyone listen to the bickering, insulting and yelling? I don't mean just you, just that whole situation and everyone involved in general. Give me your thoughts on that.

Kind Regards

SPA AsH

Hello and thank you for reading and responding. I feel as if the 2 week ban is far too long. I was simply acting like everyone else, I believe that me as well as the other 4 people you banned should be unbanned or shortened to a one day ban. I also feel like you're also forgetting that if Dan had just left the server then it would have ended. You can see that in discord in general chat Dan was extremely angry and ready to do whatever it took to get me banned. I was confused when I found out that when i went onto the general chat on discord dan had already known I was banned, this as well as the fact that I have been told this by several people as well as one person who is extremely close to the server. I will not tell you the names of these people because I do not wish to get them in trouble, the fact that I was banned at around 2 pm today and not yesterday, and the fact you were not there during the time of the event is highly suspicious and isn't a bit low for someone at your role of special admin,when you could've just left it to the normal go-free admin team. I really hope this is not true because that would make this entire talk pointless. I am not trying to dismiss you or be rude, but rumors like that are very concerning to me. Ok, i'm gonna be honest, i enjoy gofree, i enjoy the people on it(besides the trolls), I enjoy talking to the people who populate the servers. I was told right after the events on Wednesday that the video was about 40 minutes long. I was sent a video by someone that was only 16-19 minutes. I would honestly enjoy being on the server again, as soon as Dan or someone I dislike joins the server I will either mute them or leave the server. I muted Dan one day and he left and rejoined so I would hear him, However, I do not have video proof of this so you can choose if you want to believe it or not. I understand what you are saying when people are yelling and screaming their frustrations on people, but, it is inevitable; people will always be toxic and rude, that's just the way humans are. No one is innocent in a case like this, not me, not Dan, not even you. I was toxic, but I was muted when I was trying to calm people by playing music which is fair. I understand that it isn't only Dan's fault or mine. I will always dislike Dan, that is the ugly truth, But who's to say that's a bad thing. It's okay to dislike or even hate people, that's what makes people people. I only wish that I could've played surf today and enjoyed my time. My final statement is that a 2 week ban is far far too long for something as small as trolling, Dan brought this upon himself. Thank you for reading this. If you have any questions please ask me.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
As a matter of fact, Ash did not decide to ban you guys.
It was me. I saw the disgusting video and I asked Ash, my special admin of 10 years, to give you guys a break.

Everyone has the right to be in our servers and to play.

If Dan breaks the rules, report him, we will deal with him. However, if you or any others, even the whole server, break the rules, I will deal with each and all of you.

The ban will not be lifted, I appreciate your understanding and I ask you and everyone involved to learn from this and quit acting like this. It's a disgrace to the peace I wish to bring to this community.

Best regards,
Niko

Reactions: I am Legacy

I Like Takis

12 Sep 2019
And here i was about to go to bed thinking hell yeah imma get to play utopia soon, but alright even though it is bs i cant argue with the head admin. I do however want to know why you choose to do 2 weeks and why you didnt just choose to do the ban yourself.

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
As a matter of fact, I will add one thing. If you could provide me with some timestamps, tomorrow I will dig the logs of the server in question. If Dan purposely left the server to avoid your mute, we will deal with that too.

I Like Takis

12 Sep 2019
As a matter of fact, I will add one thing. If you could provide me with some timestamps, tomorrow I will dig the logs of the server in question. If Dan purposely left the server to avoid your mute, we will deal with that too.
I'm sorry but i dont remeber the times of anything and i really just wanna go to bed and play games tommorrow. I apologize for being very very rude here but noting the fact that dan legit said,"kill yourself" according to puppies really pissess me off. I may be stepping out of line here but i dont really care. Dan has been a jerk to everyone on the server, everytime i go onto utopia and people are talking about dan it's always bad. The whole ordeal or incident that occured on the 15th was going to happen one way or another and it will happen again. People dislike mean people, dan tries to act like he's all grown up and it really pissess me off a lot. I honestly just want to surf, but i get it, you know dan was this admin that did a great job but, was an asshole about it. I was told to speak honestly so that's what im gonna do for the rest of this,. You dismissed the fact that dan couldve left and it would have ended and you also dismissed the fact that dan couldve been nicer to people. It's not hard to be nice, if i can do it, i know damn well he can too. I am trully grateful for admins and all of the people who run go free but im not grateful to dan. He wasn't thinking from a normal persons perspective nor a reasonable perspective. He has a massive ego problem and you banning us is only going to make it worse. People should be able to get off what they have on their chest and just be honest. A lot of people hate dan (as you saw in the video). "Treat others how you want to be treated," is one of the best mottos ever. Dan was a jerk so people treated him bad. If you hold his hand through this you're going to end up banning most of the server. I just don't get why dan gets all of these privilages and influence. It's completely unfair and annoying. I will be more than happy to comply with time stamps and everything you wish. Good morning

Last edited:

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
And here i was about to go to bed thinking hell yeah imma get to play utopia soon, but alright even though it is bs i cant argue with the head admin. I do however want to know why you choose to do 2 weeks and why you didnt just choose to do the ban yourself.
I was at work, i couldn't deal with it. And yes, you can argue with the head admin, I'm a person too and I handle discussions pretty well.
Anyways, it's almost 7am here, i have to sleep too. to be continued tomorrow

I Like Takis

12 Sep 2019
I was at work, i couldn't deal with it. And yes, you can argue with the head admin, I'm a person too and I handle discussions pretty well.
Anyways, it's almost 7am here, i have to sleep too. to be continued tomorrow
Thank you and i will try to wake up earlier to not make you tired

I Like Takis

12 Sep 2019
Hello, This is the timeline of events, sort of. I'm afraid I do not have exact times of these events so I apologize on my part.
I believe the moment when Dan left and rejoined so I would hear him was either the 14th or 15th. On the 15th, I was muted by puppies for playing music. I was playing the music to calm everyone down and try to bring back at least a little peace. This mute occurred during the big ordeal on the 15th. Right after that mute I said something along the lines of "yeah I deserved that," or "saw that coming." Their really isn't much to say for a timeline due to the fact that I don't think their is much hiding or unsolved. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Thank you for taking the time to read this
Have a nice day

I Like Takis

12 Sep 2019
I have rewatched the video presented by lothanen. I still believe that my ban should be lifted. In the beginning of the video I clearly say "everybody stop clowning on Dan. He's already been clowned on enough," I then say, "anyway Dan how is your day going. Dan then changed the subject to the conversation we were having before by saying, "We had this discussion before," obviously he is attempting to piss me off and get the server riled up. Dan then says, "You're mad about events that happened 5 6 months ago." The day before these events he kept saying that and that I dislike him because he muted me. That is absolutely incorrect and quite annoying, Many admins such as Hex, spicy, and puppies have muted me for music or mic spam, this is true, however, I still highly respect all of those admins very much. Dan, if you are reading this I don't dislike you because you muted me, I dislike you because you are a jerk and you have an ego problem. Right now I am working on getting the entire recording, not just the 15 minutes that was given. I do however realize that big loaf was way to toxic. I thought he was somebody else, but now I agree with the 2 week ban that was placed upon him. I will stop trying to defend the other people banned because they knew what they we're doing and what could've happened. It was very obvious that nobody wanted Dan there, I know that seems unfair to Dan but please look at my side of things; no one really likes Dan because he was a toxic power hungry admin with a god complex(I am not over exaggerating when I say this, I do truly believe that this is true) " I've never seriously said that my behavior is good or even acceptable, the way I go at you wouldn't be acceptable if done to anyone else and I'm aware of it. My lack of care for that is what seems to cause the problem more times than not. " This is an exert from the message that Dan sent to forums (That is what I was told). I believe he is lying here, I believe he truly does think that his behavior is okay. I think this because he constantly stays the same and doesn't better himself or his attitude and he has said on a number of occasions that he feels that his behavior is justified and fair. Dan does absolutely care, he's the kind of person that always has to have the last word and cannot accept being beat in an argument (kind of like me now that I think about it). If Dan truly didn't care he would've just muted everyone or left the server. In the video I stopped talking after a couple of minutes. I was not very toxic and I really believe this ban is over kill. I get that Dan has had it hard on the server, BUT, he brought that upon himself. I have dealt with things just like that but in real life. I can safely say I get it much better than anyone might think. Around 5 minutes into the video, I repeatedly told Dan to shut up. I get that I could've said, "please be quiet," but, if I said that no one would have listened. Dan did stay and argue and got muted, it should have ended there, but no, here I am trying to get unbanned. I'm normally not a toxic person, in fact, as I said in the beginning I asked dan how his day was and told people to stop clowning on him. I feel as if this whole thing is going no where and theirs no chance i will be unbanned. The ban is far too long for the small stuff I said and is completely unfair. I would like to see the reasoning behind a whole 2 week ban. Anything that may come across as rude or rushed i apologize for, my internet has been on and off constantly and has made it very difficult to type this. I urge you to reconsider the ban and remove or shorten it.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a nice day.

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
I went ahead and reviewed everything once again.
You show maturity in the posts here and compared to the others you have been _less_ toxic (doesn't mean you weren't toxic).
I do hope you learned from this mistake and that you'll hold back from picking on Dan or any other player ever again.
If you have a problem with a player, you take a demo, you record the timestamps and you report them here. The admins are here to handle things.

However since you're not blame-free I did not lift the ban, I only reduced it to 1 week rather than 2 weeks.

I also have a word for Dan, which is certainly reading this thread: Grow up and don't feed the trolls! If people keep coming after you, be smarter, mute them, disable ingame mics. ignore them COMPLETELY. They enjoy pissing you off, and you're only playing their game by engaging. AND DO NOT rejoin the server by any means to avoid personal mutes, if an admin or I catch you do that, you'll suffer the consequences too.

as for the other players involved, your actions wasted enough of my time. grow up too. I didn't create this community from scratch to serve losers picking on other people.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanMan and AsH