22 Apr 2020
Russia
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name ഊ ЎĻųŤbî4 ഊ, YLuTbI4, CoronaviRUS
SteamID 76561198031822484

Ban/Gag reason Admin insult
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
A long time ago he insulted the administrator, it was more than six months ago, maybe a year. The reason was, as I thought at that time, the abuse of the SM _... team, which made it difficult to play! I don’t agree that it’s worth gagging for the first violation, I agree to blame, but the punishment is harsh, please open the chat ... Lord, thank you for Google translator))))

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
Hello and welcome to the forum,

I muted you. Let me answer to your post:

A long time ago he insulted the administrator, it was more than six months ago, maybe a year.
Nope. It's been 4 months that you were permanently gagged.

The reason was, as I thought at that time, the abuse of the SM _... team, which made it difficult to play! I don’t agree that it’s worth gagging for the first violation, I agree to blame, but the punishment is harsh, please open the chat
No, it wasnt a gag at "first violation". You were warned in game before and didnt stop to insult men at work (our admins do a great job and we do not allow you to insult them for doing this hard work) plus you had 14 chances before your 15th gag was permanently.

I will not ungag you. Why?
1. You are not telling the truth in your ungag request
2. You missed 14+ chances in 3,5 years - again and again. I doubt you learned to follow our communication rules in the last 4 months
3. I believe in second and third chances. I personally do not believe in 16th chances

Ask again in a year - if you manage to behave (not collecting any more bans, not changing names to evade gag, not breaking any rule) I will probably reconsider my decision and give you another final chance, a 16th chance to prove yourself.

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
What 15 chances are you talking about? I’m not a malicious violator and I don’t need to introduce me to others in this light, I am an adequate person, but at that moment I broke! This is my first or second violation! I remember the day you put the gag, first you put the gag on for two hours, and after a couple of minutes you changed your mind, grinning! You only hurt my words, but how do you imagine the law taking offense at the rubbish from just a layman? Your project speaks of humanity and forgiveness, what humanity? If for a single violation they block forever? I help the players almost constantly in the game ... But still I don’t understand what 15 violations you are talking about, this is nonsense, you confused me with someone!

And I don’t change Nicky all the time, I go with one nickname YLuTbI4, which in Russian means old respected male snail) CoronaviRUS signed for the duration of the stub, these are the only changes ... Otherwise, this is a reservation!

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
P.S.: Previous stubs were for using Russian (my
native language) in the general chat, there were no insults!

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia

No, it wasnt a gag at "first violation". You were warned in game before and didnt stop to insult men at work (our admins do a great job and we do not allow you to insult them for doing this hard work) plus you had 14 chances before your 15th gag was permanently.

2. You missed 14+ chances in 3,5 years - again and again. I doubt you learned to follow our communication rules in the last 4 months
3. I believe in second and third chances. I personally do not believe in 16th chances

Ask again in a year - if you manage to behave (not collecting any more bans, not changing names to evade gag, not breaking any rule) I will probably reconsider my decision and give you another final chance, a 16th chance to prove yourself.

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia

In general, I did not receive an adequate answer, only some fictitious phantom accusations, without evidence and weighty arguments! I will not find justice on this project! Easy, you yourself initially assigned me a 2-hour gag, then the offense ate you and you unreasonably extended it to a permanent ... Well, I'm sorry that hurt so much! Do not be sick bro

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
Hello again,

although this case is handled already I will answer again:

1. We are not bros, please keep that in mind. I dont know you, you dont know me. All I remember you is insulting me and other admins on servers
2. You claim to be mature but you continued to insult me and other admins when we asked you kindly to talk ENG/GER only on our servers
3. Often the 10th gag is permanent. You already collected 15 (all for talking Russian and/or insulting players & admins)
4. You write without understanding, you do not show any sign of accepting our communication rules (ENG/GER only, no insulting) in future, you do not show any signt of improving your behaviour
5. Me and other admins doubt you will refrain from talking/chatting Russian in future if I unbanned you, as you are using translate software to communicate here
6. Yes I extendd your gag from 2 hours to permanent. Why? See point 3 - I noticed you already had 14 chances to improve but didnt. You should have been permanently gagged at your 10th offense alreadyy

I hope your question is answered now. Gag will stay at least for a year like I said before.

This said this case is closed unless some head admin wants to add anything or revert my decision.