8 May 2020
Texas, United States of America
Gamemode [GoFree/CS:GO Surf]
Ingame name D e s u
SteamID 76561199055817236

Ban/Gag reason Ban evading
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
Just joined the server, played a few maps.
Apparently 2 admins joined.
I was talking about how the server blocks VPN connections, and being unable to use a VPN to play.
Get banned for "ban evading" minutes after.

Danny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
10 Feb 2020
England
Cry, why waste everyone's time making this post? Your friend Splitzey told us it was you, you yourself told us it was you, you literally engaged with Herb in conversation about your VPN and how 'impressed you are that the server has better VPN detection than netflix'... . The first thing Splitzey said was 'don't ban him he isn't doing anything' when i recognised your voice and said 'is that cry?'

Just for confirmation , here is your friend talking to us after you got banned, about the reason why you originally got banned, and how he was shocked you didn't get banned sooner. He also mentions if you'd be coming back on another alt account. Pretty strange conversation to have after we so called randomly ban a new player isn't it?:

And your steam ID; STEAM_1:0:44880785

Reactions: Daley

Herbert

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
25 Feb 2020
United Kingdom
Your friend Splitzey openly admited who you were, and that you were previously banned as per the video above, you even said to me you're "surprised" you weren't already banned as you kept getting banned on other alt accounts and didn't understand what Dpexx had done to keep catching your accounts...

Danny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
10 Feb 2020
England
To conclude :

[12:04 AM] Splitzey:
look ill be honest
[12:04 AM] Splitzey:
i lied
[12:05 AM] Splitzey:
was just trying to defend for my friend and its blown back in my face
[12:05 AM] Splitzey:
worth a try trying to help a friend

Splitzey

31 Dec 2018
GB
meettomy.site
i will be honest, i did lie , not trying to be malicious with it or anything , i was trying to help a friend , which i get now was stupid
whatever happens to me i accept as i know i messed up bad.
Sorry.

Reactions: Danny and Herbert