hulya

26 May 2020
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name Hülya
SteamID STEAM_0:1:526358032

Ban/Gag reason always teaming with zatox
Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment
Statement of grounds
I would like to request to reduce my punishment.

It seems unfair to me that you extended my ban for 3 months Because on the day that you banned me, I was banned for 2 days and later for some strange reason you changed your mind and extended the ban to 3 months..

I've been playing normal since months, my last punishment was way back in 2019, around October.

I'm not asking to lift my punishment i'm asking to reduce my punishment.

Thanks.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hello Hülya and welcome to the forum,

I will not reduce your ban and I will also tell you why:

- you've played here since years
- you are disrespecting our rules, you are teaming and breaking other rules ever since you play here. And you know exactly what you are doing (wrong) but seem to like it
- you collected uncountable bans on numerous accounts that you used before, like for example this, this and now this. Who knows how many other accounts you used before and got banned (I got like 3 Youssef-accounts and at least 1 Hülya-account in my friendlist)
- i warned you ca. 3 dozen times to stop teaming, I was patient and I talked to you both in game and via steam

... but you simply didnt care about our talks and/or lied to me. Now you have to take the responsibility for your unfair behaviour - and I refuse to take the repsonsibility of reducing your ban as I am pretty sure you didnt learn anything yet and assume you will continue teaming and blocking as soon as your ban expires. All those promises you made in the past are obviously lies and worthless.

That's why I believe a 3-month break is fair and might be long enough to give you time to reconsider your unfair behaviour and to start playing by the rules (hope dies last). I want to add that your next ban (in case you wont stop teaming/blocking/teamkilling) will be much longer, maybe even permanent. New account means a new chance - it doesnt mean 10 new chances. You already had how many dozen chances?

After banning you and your friend Zatox plenty of players thanked me and told me that you were teaming and blocking ever since I went afk. You were blocking the only way up to your mate Zatox on canals while he was killing all the fattiez. He was the last survivor and nobody could reach him. You two guys are pro teamer and blocker and destroyed the gaming experience of a whole server often enough.