Ingame name Smuckel
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/smuckel/
SteamID STEAM_1:1:158453000
Age 16
Location United States (Virginia)

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages No other languages
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers tier 1-2, utopia, kitsune, 1-6 (na or eu depends on the map and how many players are on)
Past admin experience

Motivation
Surfing if one of my favorite ways to relax and have fun (talking to people, challenging myself with hard maps etc.) I've always liked sharing what i know about the game and meeting/helping new players. It was a positive interaction with hex the first time i joined that made me want to keep playing on gofree. Sadly the csgo community (like pretty much every other community) has quite a few people who can't seem to play the game without harassing random people. I've met a lot of really awesome people through gofree and i want to make sure others have that same opportunity. Being an admin would allow me to better help new and friendly players and stop the toxic ones from ruining other peoples fun.
About me
I am 16 and in high school. I enjoy hiking and (obviously) playing video games. I mostly stick to csgo and rhythm games like osu. I love music although i'm not particularly good at making it o.o
Referred by BlehBleh

Reactions: Paul and Bleh Bleh

Its Ascetic

27 May 2020
Ohio, United States of America
Ingame name Its Ascetic
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199058938116/
SteamID 76561199058938116
Age 17
Location United States, OH

Other languages None
Timezone Eastern Daylight Time
Time zone in Chardon, OH (UTC-4)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune 24/7
Past admin experience
I used to be a admin on 2 servers about a year ago, they were a bhop and KZ server but the servers are gone now and I lost admin on the servers because my main account got hacked and I lost everything. I was also admin on those servers for about 6-7 months I'd say.
Motivation
I would like to be an admin on your servers because my goal is to better the server In any way possible, and I would like to better the experience of the server for everyone who plays. I am a very friendly non toxic person, I am willing to help people on the server if they have any questions on anything or need help learning.
About me
With most of my free time I usually play CS or work on my skill with the guitar which I have just recently started playing. Used to skateboard but I recently dropped it because I lost interest.
Referred by

_qr

28 May 2020
Ingame name "qr" "Sneaky"
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141328731/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:90531501
Age 26
Location United States

Other languages Dabble in Spanish/French
Timezone Mountain Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia, 1-2, 3-6
Past admin experience
Owned and Operated TiS surf servers in CS:S for 4 years. This included a Surf RPG, Surf DM, and Skill Surf server.

Was an admin for Mako Gaming for a month, chose to leave due to unreasonable expectations around admins taking part in weekly meetings, unreasonable activity on all of the servers, etc.

I was an admin for a few more servers on CS:S and very active in the KSF surf community, but not an admin.
Motivation
It's the only surf server that I play on in CS:GO anymore. I frequently play throughout the day and early in the morning. I have noticed a lot of spam and unnecessary interactions that make it difficult for people to have conversations or concentrate. I'd like to alleviate these problems during these times where other admins may not be available.

I've also been wanting to make another Surf RPG server and wouldn't mind it being part of a larger community.
About me
I've been surfing since 2007, have made a few maps in the past, and really only surf on counter strike whenever I play.

I work a full time job managing a team of Design Engineers for a Commercial A/V company, however recently we all have been working remotely so I can play consistently throughout the day.

Additionally, I play a lot of instruments, professionally engineer for international musical acts/bands.

Gaming has always been a passion of mine, I play a ton of different games and love talking/playing games with a tight-knit community. Recently have been playing Escape from Tarkov and Assassin's Creed Odyssey.
Referred by Apollo, oxii (maybe more, didn't get responses from other admins due to them being AFK)

Shqwny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
16 Feb 2019
Canada
Ingame name Shqwny
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Shpwny/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:538811376
Age 16 Years Old
Location Canada

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages French is my first language
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Tier 1-2 & Bhop
Past admin experience
I was admin on GoFree ( its a pretty good server you should check it out ) But I left a couple months ago because I got Vac'd and I was mad so I decided to leave the staff team without even saying it to anyone
Motivation
I love helping new player and people who needs help with anything ; commands, shortcuts etc... I don't really see any admins on tier 1-2 and on bhop except Puppies <3, and I would gladly help the server out by moderating on this beautiful network !
About me
I'm a french canadian who loves surfing, My main hobbies are playing computer and Volleyball I'm a pretty chill person and really sociable, I can pretty much talk to anyone .
Referred by Splitzey, Lewis, Danman,

Monty

Donator
29 May 2020
Netherlands
Ingame name Braided Asshair
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198253321338/
SteamID 76561198253321338
Age 16
Location The Netherlands

Other languages Dutch, tad bit of French and German
Timezone UTC+2
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia, Mesa, Kitsune
Past admin experience
It may (or may not) sound childish in someway but I have been admin on a couple of Minecraft servers a couple of years ago. The players on the server would consider me more like a friend than as an admin (this due to the great interaction I had with them)
Motivation
My main motivation to become an Admin on the GoFree server is to make sure that the servers are a save place to play surf for everyone. In the time that I have been surfing on this server I have experienced that racism and the insulting (Explicitly with deseases) are a huge problem within the GoFree community. Because respect is of paramount importance to me, do I think that I am a great candidate for the position of Admin.
About me
My name is Cas, better known on the GoFree servers as Braided Asshair. I'm quick with a joke, love partying and surfing. At this moment I'm still in what we in the Netherlands would consider as High School. AlI of my lessons are in English since I follow a bilingual study. With the study I do I have many possibilities to succeed in the financial sector, but this is not what I want to do. Since I was a little boy I have been obsessed with the military. Both my grandfather used to tell me stories about being in the army and I loved it. After hearing all the stories, I decided on the age of 10 already that I would be a marine one day, and I am still following the path to fulfil that dream. I wake up every day at 6am to run 15 kilometres and I sport every day of the week. Luckily, I still have time to spend time on my other passion, gaming. The reason I love gaming so much (And especially surf servers) is that so many cultures come together. I believe that everyone can learn from each other's characters and each other's cultures, being curious is always good especially if you talk about other cultures. I strongly believe that I do have the good character to be an admin. And of course, I am willing to change my (great) name if that is necessary!

Kind regards,
Cas
Referred by Jamal, Feta, stronky, jai

charlie

29 May 2020
Ingame name dave
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/youfirst
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/youfirst
Age 24
Location London

Other languages n/a
Timezone GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Beginner 24/7
Past admin experience
not in csgo, but in call of duty 2/4 promod servers
Motivation
when im not playing faceit, i love to surf it really relaxes me and gives me time to chill. i would wanna be an admin on the server as i play it a lot, talk to the friendly people within the server, yet if their toxic i normally just mute them but if more than one person is being annoying i just turn off voice_enable.
About me
played cs on off for 5 years, graduated university with physiotherapy. play semi-professional football, yet im out of contract at the moment due to covid-19. love my dog, have a wide variety of friends on cs from all nations.
Referred by

Uncle Zrayuh

30 May 2020
Wyoming, United States of America
Ingame name Uncle Zrayuh
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/yungcreamsoda/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:122685006
Age 18
Location Massachusetts

Other languages not fluent, but I can also speak spanish
Timezone UTC−05:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia and Kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
I really enjoy playing on the servers and id love to be an admin. I also really love the people and I believe that I can help the server become a better place. I just feel like it would be a lot of fun to be an admin, and honestly I don't see admins in game a lot when I play, so I think at the times that I play, I can administrate well.
About me
In my free time I like to code, in JavaScript mostly. Also have recently gotten into Naruto. Between surfing, coding, and watching Naruto, that's about it haha. There isn't much to do because of quarantine nowadays.
Referred by

Warpriest

3 Jun 2020
Ethiopia
Ingame name Warpriest (marbles)
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198992777474/
SteamID 76561198992777474
Age 14 (08/12/05)
Location USA, Florida

Other languages françias
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Bhop] Mixed map Timer|Store - by go-free.info
Past admin experience
I have been admin on multiple large discord servers and on some Minecraft servers far in the past. I have no current or previous experience administrating on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
Motivation
My motivation to become an admin on the Bhop server is that I believe there could be more active admins considering I rarely see any other than Puppies. I would also love to administrate on the servers because I enjoy the community and the server, I trust that I would be a good addition to the current staff team on Go-Free.
About me
My name is Dylan Hughes I was born and raised in Central Florida and I have always had an interest for the military, politics, anime, manga, and games. Some of my other hobbies I enjoy are fishing, hunting, and making new recipes. I am fourteen and turning fifteen in August. My family all live in Florida like myself, when I am finished with high school I plan on joining the military and moving out of the country to retire.
Referred by

Jacob

5 Jun 2020
Denmark
Ingame name Jacob
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138521949
SteamID STEAM_0:0:11101
Age 15
Location Denmark

Other languages Danish
Timezone Central European Summer Time (UTC+2)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Mesa, Surf Utuopia.
Past admin experience

Motivation
I spend a lot of my time surfing on the servers, and I believe that I could be a great admin so that not only the servers become better, but there is a better mood in the chat.
About me
My name is Jacob Mariager, 15, and I love playing csgo in my free time. I also spend my time trading a lot of skins in my free time for eventual money or just swapping. As again, I have a lot of free time.
Referred by I saw that i could apply on surf Utopia

Tucks

Donator
29 Aug 2019
Ingame name twitch.tv/txcks
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/txcks_/
SteamID STEAM_1:1:54696084
Age 20
Location Sheffield

Other languages N/A
Timezone GMT or BST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Any surf 100t (EU and NA)
Past admin experience
Been admin on GMOD servers, Mestro and a few other ck servers over the past 5 years. I was also admin on surfheaven.
Motivation
probs my favourite csgo server but too many cringe retards in 24/7
About me
I surf
Referred by Oxii DPEXX ninja pokimane

Kiwiczz

30 Mar 2020
Ingame name Kiwiczz
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/KiwiczzID/
SteamID Kiwiczz
Age 16
Location United States

Other languages I dont speak any other languages
Timezone EPT ( or the east coast )
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, Utopia, Mesa, I have been playin around in rookie 24/7 and i do like lvl 16 its kinda fun lol
Past admin experience

Motivation
For me personally I want to be admin because I would like to make sure that the servers are clean and healthy, I'm not a bad player on the servers that I do play on, but I do help people a lot of the time with getting better. So I wanted to help people some more by making sure that people are not being rude to people and are respected! Just yesterday I was in a server and there was a young boy maybe age 11 and getting made fun of for having a high voice and other people were like " stfu kid u sound 10... exc, and its not fair. He shouldn't have to go into servers afraid of getting made fun of every time he joins a server. So in the end all I really just want to help people out a little by keeping the server clean and clear of the toxicity. :)
About me
Well I love playing video games, I wrestle and run track, love them both so much. Love spending time with friends and family.
Referred by

r0dey

10 Jun 2020
United Kingdom
Ingame name r0dey
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198451461904
SteamID STEAM_0:0:245598088
Age 16
Location United Kingdom

Other languages German
Timezone GMT +1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers bhop, 100t surf
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be an admin because i enjoy playing on the gofree servers, and want to do what i can to ensure that other players are able to do the same.
About me
I am currently studying for my A levels, my hobbies include scouting and church bell ringing.
Referred by Danny

Cameron

11 Jun 2020
Ingame name BLACK CHEESE
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211780145/
SteamID 76561198211780145
Age 17
Location United States

Other languages Spanish (kind of)
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia, rookie, tier 1-2
Past admin experience

Motivation
Holy crap, I spend a lot of time on these servers. I just want to help out and make gofree a better place for gamers.
About me
My name is Cameron, I'm from New Jersey. I'm 17 and I enjoy music, gaming, and csgo. I have a good sense of humor and love to talk to new people.
Referred by

Tendershot

23 Apr 2019
Ingame name Tendershot
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198386657915/
SteamID STEAM_1:1:213196093
Age 16
Location Canada

Other languages French
Timezone Eastern Standard Timezone
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia v2, Surf Kitsune
Past admin experience
I was a moderator on the mineplex minecraft server as well as a previously well known destiny discord server "Shadows of Yor"
Motivation
I want to be able to be the one who does something when that annoying guy joins the server and I want to be able to influence future decisions to make sure my voice is heard among my superiors. As stated previously I have past experience and i applied for those positions so that I could have the opportunity to make a difference in the communities I had come to love. I feel obligated as a frequent csgo surfer who may not surf competitively but enjoys the communication between players, to make sure other people get the same if not better experience I had during my first surf session.
About me
I'm 16 years of age and enjoy playing competitive counterstrike frequently, although surfing may not be my most visited past time I do enjoy it as I find it calming and nice to talk to people who have similar interest as myself. outside of video gaming I attend school and work part time at dairy queen. I hope you consider my application, Yours Truly- Tyler Wood
Referred by

skullripper

12 Jun 2020
Ingame name God
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199065466631/
SteamID 76561199065466631
Age 14
Location IN United States

Other languages none
Timezone GMT-4
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 158.69.57.87:25145
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be an admin mostly because i could help people from racism And ect. And i would watchover the server and make sure no one be's mean to other people. But the people are nice so far. And I want to make friends.
About me
In the past years. I was pretty horrible. I lost a friend when i was 8. I cried uncontrollably. Through the past years. csgo surfing has helped me through tough times. And then i met this server. I had fun. i made some friends. and then. I got hacked from a scam. I had to reset my computer cause it was a worm malware. It just kept hacking me every time i made an account. I don't know what i was doing. But i made a new account. I was sad because of my friends. But i got over it. i found the server again. It was still fun. i just made a new one. So that was my story. I hope you understand. This took a lot of time to write. Goodbye.
Referred by I was referred by the server

Last edited by a moderator:

robbie

13 Jun 2020
Ingame name xHugZx
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198397163739/
SteamID xHugZx
Age 25
Location United Kingdom

Other languages none
Timezone GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia 24/7, Surf kitsune 2
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be admin because i am helpful to other people that need help and i always motivate people to never give up.
About me
i play football, rugby, basketball and video games.
Referred by

ugpwTommy

14 Jun 2020
United States of America
Ingame name Tommy [Live! @twitch.tv/ugpw]
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/ugpw
SteamID tommygamezyt
Age 15
Location United States

Other languages French
Timezone 5 UTC. (EST)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune (NA and EU), Utopia (NA)
Past admin experience

Motivation
My motivation is not one single thing, but a multitude. I want to guarantee that all new players who come on the servers have an enjoyable, positive experience. I want also want to help them improve and teach them. I believe that if a player meets a really cool, positive admin on the server it will make them more likely to play daily. I also am aware of how many "trolls" and problems causing people that come on the servers and I do not agree with it and want a peaceful server.
About me
Well, considering I'm fifteen, I am still currently in high school. After school sports, I usually head home and play video games! The games I play consist of CSGO, Rocket League (too much), Overwatch, and Valorant. I like to believe I am somewhat decent at most of the games I play.
Referred by Zapdos, Papa Smurf Taco

Lewi

16 Jun 2020
United Kingdom
Ingame name Lewi
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/ LewDogg2301
SteamID LewDogg2301
Age 17
Location England

Other languages little bit of polish and spanish
Timezone British summer time UTC+1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia 24/7
Past admin experience
Owner of Gmod military RP indigenous industries (recently closed down), Moderator on Gmod dark RP (fudgey's DarkRP),
Admin on Gmod Military RP server noxious networks
Motivation
I would like to join as an admin on this server because it was one of the only surfing servers I've played and returned to play again. I have a lot of past admin experience and I enjoy it a lot. making servers a better place for everyone
About me
I am lewi my, my main hobby is gaming, most of my hours on csgo now are spent on utopia 24/7 by go-free im a proper chill guy and pure sound and that.
Referred by Danny, Aquarius, Erb

[pp]re

16 Jun 2020
Ingame name [pp]re
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/123456793123
SteamID [PP]re
Age 21
Location england

Other languages Turkish,german
Timezone LONDON
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia
Past admin experience
they are all quite mean and dont listen to the players
Motivation
i want to make the server im on Just and fair
About me
i play games, im nice, and kind
not much else
Referred by

TestedDog

Donator
Ingame name TestedDog
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198187460550/
SteamID 76561198187460550
Age 17
Location Massachusetts, USA

Other languages Does high school Spanish count? Probably not.
Timezone EST (UTC -5)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, occasionally Utopia
Past admin experience
I was an admin on AGN (Astro Gaming Network). It was a great experience for me. It was very rewarding to hold a role of responsibility on one of my most frequent servers.
Motivation
I would like to be an admin on GoFree for essentially the same reason as Astro. It was a great learning experience for me. I always enjoy meeting new people and helping them. That said, I have witnessed some less favorable actions on surf servers. I want to make sure servers are a safe place for everyone and I thrive on the responsibility that stems from that.
About me
Well, obviously I love playing games. Other than Counter-Strike I play/have played, Overwatch, Team Fortress 2, Fortnite, Civilizations 5 and 6, and BO4. I am in high school, so much of my time during the school year is spent doing homework, but surfing has become a relaxing pastime of mine. I also play the cello and participate in two orchestras and I work at a local supermarket. I used to work at Whole Foods as well.
Referred by

Status
Not open for further replies.