Invalid Abuse Report: [Ξн] cURTI$

.Moldy Lunch Box

26 May 2020
Admin's Name [Ξн] cURTI$
Time and date 5/26/2020 time 4:20 am
Server 151.80.111.130:27045
Description
my ping was high at a moment, which was hurting me more than anything, then curtis without any warning, moives me to spectator mode, i read the rules and it doesnt say admins can take action because of ping, this is when people start abusing their power, if i were admin and didnt like someone i will just move them to spectator mode and claim their ping was high, i told him this over and over i told him i will have to report him and he said go ahead, he also kept posting that face made out of symbols to spite me. how dos somebody like that get to be admin, i dunno. anyway there was a million better ways to handle this but he choose the easy way, abuse the admin rights.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

YoungBuck

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
28 Jul 2010
UK
Hello there,
so to clear this up, I did not kick nor ban you even though you had +800 ping on the server and you lagged through the whole map. From there on I moved you to spectator to fix your issue before you go on playing.
Don't twist this thing into ''admin dont like me". I have no idea where you got this from but I don't have any problems with you at all Moldy. Also I want to advice you for the future to read my messages carefully before you make assumptions.

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Hello,

Since High Ping isnt really a thing to allow or forbid i would use the following Point for this Case.
Point 6 of our Ingame Rules "Follow the instructions by our Admins".

Our Admins are allowed to ask you to fix your Ping by light punishments like freeze, kick, slay etc, aslong the Gameplay could be ruined due your Ping.
Sometimes its possible you can stop any down or uploads to fix this issue, sometimes its not possible to do anything.
Its a difficult Case since you cant do really much while playing from a location where the internet sucks...
Maybe you can do something to fix this?

Back to the Abuse report, its invalid since our Admin didnt abuse his Rights here.

Regards
Delta

Reactions: YoungBuck