Name GhoskullWar
SteamID U:1:322074384
Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date now

Report Reason
Killing teammates on Purpose
Additional Information
He teamkills himself on ZM_CANALS_CLASSIC

just so he can whoop all the CT's who are killing the last trapped zombies.

This should be against the rules, it usually ends up killing the entire server and he is an experienced player.
Proof Demo

Attachments

• u.dem
    1.6 MB · Views: 49

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Also, goes with AWP on 4away to the other side where there are no humans just to he can headshot zombies onto the other CT's.

Attachments

• u.dem
    2.7 MB · Views: 47

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Will have a look at it. Didn't see all of what happened on 4way, but he seemed to stop doing whatever you said he was doing after I said "No [teamkilling] ... etc.".

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Although you might not agree I think the evidence is too insufficient as we don't see him killing himself for kills in the demo on canals and unless he kept standing in that spot shooting zms at you on 4way after I left I'm not gonna be issuing any bans as it was handled ingame. No point in adding the demo from 4way to your ban request as you can see the warning I issued in it, but thanks for letting me know about it in chat.

Thanks for helping the community out by recording and reporting rulebreakers whenever you see them though :)

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
The thing is he already shot a zombie at large group of CT's and its not undone because he stopped, he should still get punished for shooting that zombie on me and going out there with the awp which he did only to teamkill

he stopped cause i told him to, and looking at his behavior on classic where he dies when all the CT's are fighting the zombies in the room and he comes up there to teamkill everyone cause we all know he died on purpose.

But you're right at classic, we didnt see how he died, but he is experienced and those are turning into hard to believe it was coincidence exacly when all CT's are inside that room, and suddenly some CT's magically starts dying and spawns as zombie outside just to teamkill.

He's done it before so, but okay next time if i catch him doing it you'l know that what he did in this demo was the same.

Last edited:

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
We don't see him "going out there with the awp which he did only to teamkill" as you say. Like on canals we don't see what (might've) happened before you started recording. There was zombies between you and him, so he could have become stuck between you and them if he came from one of these paths:
61631d236e075e2d5661cff49143baf2.png

It was handled ingame and nobody got infected.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
If he shot a zombie at your face you would not done anything right. just like i turn around and he awp's a zombie 2 meters away from mine.