Denied# Abuse Report: Danny

BigAssPants

11 Jun 2020
Admin's Name Danny
Time and date 6/10/2020
Server Surf_Utopia_v3 24/7
Description
I was false banned by danny, I am currently banned for hack threats from what he said, which is not against the gofree rules in any way shape or form, he told me if I have a problem to come here and file a abuse report.

Proof of rules: https://gyazo.com/5c0a9e4945c51ab91826198bbc8689e3
proof he sent me to make an abuse report
https://gyazo.com/125db7d669d16b410497888bb12d50df

video proof of me saying "lets download keyloggers onto their pcs and loot their accounts" I very clearly did not say "boot" it may be hard to tell because of my lisp
https://youtu.be/WY2HqvClaOk

hack threats are not against the gofree rules so I should not currently be banned

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Danny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
10 Feb 2020
England
Hi there,
You are correct that I told you to make an abuse report, if you think you were falsely banned.

Let’s address the situation from mine, Aquarius and Herbs perspective. We got a few call admins, we joined, you were trolling so you got gagged in chat, as you were calling people nazis and other toxic things that aren’t relevant. After you realised you were able to use your voice, since it was only a gag, you said “[the admins] are basically Nazis, not gonna lie....who wants to like- what’s it called, get some keyloggers and boot (*note* you claim loot, which I will believe for the purposes of simplicity) all their accounts”

Now regardless of how you look at it, you threatened- “joke” or not- to download and install keyloggers on ALL admins accounts, to “loot” our pc’s, whatever that means. I then banned you , thinking you said “boot all their accounts” with the reason DDOS threats. Once you claimed you weren’t actually talking about DDOSing, I changed it to hacking threats.

Now although what you said isn’t directly mentioned in the rules, it’s still very bad. And like I said in the discord ticket, it would be impossible for us to make rules that address every single scenario we get presented with, hence why you are claiming the ban was abuse.

Now there are both sides to the story, I still think you saying you’re going to install keyloggers on all admins accounts is very silly considering the amount of times admins actually get hacked/doxxed/DDOSed, so you can understand my concern.

Danny

Reactions: claire

BigAssPants

11 Jun 2020
I understand that you can't make rules for everything that could happen in the gofree servers, but you also need to understand that I could have no idea that what I said was against the rules, in the rules it says nothing about hack threats and no admin beforehand or after said anything or muted me or gave me any warning, I was just straight up banned, which I think is unfair because there is absolutely no way I could know its against the rules.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
I believe this should be in the unban section, not under abuse report.

Threats in general are all punishable. Threatening the safety of our players or of our servers is ground for a ban, so the action taken by Danny is correct.
Now I don't know the exact full context of the conversation so i'll leave up to the admins that were ingame to decide, but if you open an unban request clarifying what happened and stating that it isn't going to happen anymore you'll get your chance of getting unbanned.