Denied+ Abuse Report: Paw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
"and now ur sitting here pretending it never happened"
What made you say this? Did I miss your point or have you not been reading my messages? "I'm not trying to deny what happened as I'm fully aware that my commands, chatlog etc are being logged ...".

"I am definitely not a liar what sort of silly reply is that."
So you don't find it reasonable of me in that situation to assume you were lying regarding the demos when it to me seems like you were refusing to upload them when a player like yourself who regularely reports players to the forums who to my mind is probably familiar with how demos work by now to know that's not the way they work? Keep in mind that I thought you were gonna upload demos showing the moments as I kicked the players and not what I assume is the aftermath in the current uploaded demos.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Ur the guy who did all this so you know better than everyone who's lying.

I thought the demos had the chat cause it did when i played them before i restarted game, never reported demos w chat before. so that was my bad, and this part isn't relevant anymore since we know everything I claimed already happened.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
This is going nowhere. None of your demos showed any proof. None of you post after my reply was helpful or provided any new evidence. Basically (false) accusations, wrong assumptions and some insults.

On your next abuse report make sure you provide a better proof. Your videos didnt show anything.

This said this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.