10 Feb 2020
England
Ingame name Danny // sh4rpp whatever u wanna call me
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Sh4rppy
SteamID STEAM_0:1:81772960
Age 20
Location GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages Wiganese, mancunian, scottish, scouse, brummy, geordie, irish, welsh english
Timezone UTC +1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers All of them no cap
Past admin experience
Yeah i was admin before and u lads know me. not writing anymore u all know im hard as coffin nails and a sick cunt admin
Motivation
Im back from army training for a bit and want to come back as admin, i miss the lads, miss the banter and miss the servers. Im a bit shit at surfing since its been a while but u know ill be on everyday smashing out hours and making sure everyones behaving, i wwanna come back t the community now and be a good role model for our young wastemen who keep getting theirselves muted. Its probably because they dont have me, their father figure, watching over them
About me
im 20. gorgeous , hilarious and extremely humble. Currently in the army cheffing up bad men around the world. Im rank 33 but i used to be rank 27 so thats shit. I can bang out good times with no effort and im a sick cunt entry fragger on all games. I was a sick admin and am still a sick support and surf mod. Now im not busy i have loads of time to be a sick cunt admin again and do my job being hard as coffin nails with the lads. I know u all like me so if i get rejected its a scam. see you all in calladmin. thank you for your time.

Also dont look at my sessions history. Its probably shit now because ive been in the army but ive been on everyday since i got back. sinnabit.
Referred by All of you lot. No one replied when i asked and i felt quite lonely. however im sure they just didnt see aha.... unless?? dont need anyone h ere anyway im a sick cunt admin. you all know that anyway

OxiiPlays

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Dec 2018
Essex, UK
mobile.twitter.com
Ingame name Oxii
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/OxiiPlays/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:69831473
Age 20
Location UK

Other languages german (sorta)
Timezone idk UK time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Beginner tier 1, 1-2 and 1-6 (if its on a tier 1)
Past admin experience
I was previously a gofree admin for around a year. In this time I'd like to think I did a good job (we dont talk about discord mod though...) and I'd like to think I was fairly respected on the servers.
Motivation
I'll do all the work for you:

I have 30 days 13 hours conn time
No mutes or Bans
Chatlog can be considered questionable but it all has context, eg when I said "Danish Cunt" and "Dribbling spastic" I was talking to Paul, who is a good friend of mine.

I would like to come back to the community as recently I have enjoyed surfing more and more and would love to be welcomed back into the admin team, while I have had toxic and immature outburts in the past I would like to think I am becoming a nicer person to speak to both on and off the servers.

I was one of the more active admins on discord, the servers and the forums and I think I could be a good addition to the team if you would let me.
About me
not really much to say here. I'll be 21 at the end of the month, I'm an accountant and I like to bottom frag in MM and get group 5 times on surf servers in my spare time. I frequently talk to members of the admin team both on the servers and whilst playing MM/Faceit with them.
I also have a new PC coming soon so I'd like to start streaming/making youtube videos :)
Referred by Melisa and the absolute unit mr Legacy

Assassin Dert

Donator
18 Jul 2020
United States of America
Ingame name Assassin Dert
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198883014990/
SteamID STEAM_1:0:461374631
Age 23
Location United States

Other languages Sign language (my mother taught me as a child)
Timezone UTC -5 ?
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Yes
Past admin experience
Legacy bullies me
Motivation
Idk depression or sum
About me
I bike about 8 miles a day for fun. (I'm one of those)
Referred by Mental Illness ;)

Reactions: cotey

attyl_

16 Oct 2020
Ingame name AnionMan
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199008334237/
SteamID 76561199008334237
Age 17
Location USA

Other languages Japanese
Timezone GMT+6
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Surf-EU] Utopia 24/7 SurfTimer|Store - by go-free.info 149.202.87.83:25175
Past admin experience
I have worked as an admin for discord servers by helping / moderating them.
Motivation
I came across this server and wanted to help this out! I really like the map and the community is very nice! I guess you can say that my motive is to just help out the server.
About me
I am working at a family shop as a full-time job and really like it there!
Referred by Conrr

Gee White

26 Mar 2019
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Ingame name gaz
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198294832503/
SteamID 76561198294832503
Age 18
Location Montana, United States

Other languages Light Spanish
Timezone MST (Mountain Standard Time)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune Surf, Utopia Surf, Mesa Surf
Past admin experience
Not much admin experience but I was a Shift Manager for Taco Bell for two years and would like to volunteer my skills to keeping these Surf servers rule bound.
Motivation
I play surf a lot and meet tons of new people everyday, but on these servers some of the time these people can't abide by the rules set to keep the servers safe and friendly. Playing surf a lot I get to ask myself if being an admin is something that would benefit the server, and I decided to apply because I genuinely believe not only that I could dedicate my time to being admin your server, but that I could also be exceptional at it.
About me
I have a lot of experience in hunting and maintaining my temper as I was a camp counselor for a gun safety class I volunteered at. I have two dogs that I spend most my time with while playing video games and of course surfing is easily my favorite hobby. I went to school for 12 years and got my diploma and I'm currently working on an associates in Mechanical Engineering. I work for an eye doctor company as a Data Recorder and in the billing department. I spend about 2-3 hours playing games a day and would say recently I have been motivated to play on your surf servers.
Referred by Surfer Chad

Gee White

26 Mar 2019
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Ingame name gaz
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198294832503/
SteamID 76561198294832503
Age 18
Location Montana, United States

Other languages Light Spanish
Timezone MST (Mountain Standard Time)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune Surf, Utopia Surf, Mesa Surf
Past admin experience
Not much admin experience but I was a Shift Manager for Taco Bell for two years and would like to volunteer my skills to keeping these Surf servers rule bound.
Motivation
I play surf a lot and meet tons of new people everyday, but on these servers some of the time these people can't abide by the rules set to keep the servers safe and friendly. Playing surf a lot I get to ask myself if being an admin is something that would benefit the server, and I decided to apply because I genuinely believe not only that I could dedicate my time to being admin your server, but that I could also be exceptional at it.
About me
I have a lot of experience in hunting and maintaining my temper as I was a camp counselor for a gun safety class I volunteered at. I have two dogs that I spend most my time with while playing video games and of course surfing is easily my favorite hobby. I went to school for 12 years and got my diploma and I'm currently working on an associates in Mechanical Engineering. I work for an eye doctor company as a Data Recorder and in the billing department. I spend about 2-3 hours playing games a day and would say recently I have been motivated to play on your surf servers.
Referred by Surfer Chad

Chobain

18 Oct 2020
Ingame name Chobain
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198336683454/
SteamID sukhman492
Age 15
Location United States

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages None
Timezone PST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Surf] Mesa 24/7
Past admin experience

Motivation
The reason I would like to become a admin, I think this is a good role for me because I could help make sure the servers are a good place to be. I think this would be a really good opportunity for me as well. I am mostly active unless I have school or I am doing some work.
About me
My weekdays consist of school from 8-12:50 any school work 1:30-2:45 I am available on my pc or discord at around 3-7 I go outside and practice basketball and workout till 8:45 and I am on discord till 9. Weekends I am mostly free but if I'm not I'll give a heads up.
Referred by

Rumvo

20 Oct 2020
Ingame name Rumvo
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198325333873/
SteamID STEAM_1:1:182534072
Age 20
Location Canada

Other languages French
Timezone Eastern
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 66.70.180.63:25125
Past admin experience
I used to be an admin on multiple garry's mod servers, never on csgo tho. It has been a couple of years, maybe 4 - 5 years ago.
Motivation
I dislike toxic people or hackers, I think they ruin the overall gaming experience. I haven't seen a lot of toxic people on the GoFree servers tho. And I would like to keep it that way! :)
About me
I love music, I play all kinds of instruments. I also love gaming (obviously), from csgo to cod to any good story driven game. I'm a calm person that likes when things are organized. I'm kinda new to the servers as well, I haven't surfed in a long time and just got back into it!
Referred by I was not.

Finn

23 Oct 2020
Ingame name pryson
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198257338756/
SteamID 76561198257338756
Age 16
Location United Kingdom / England

Other languages none
Timezone UTC+1 hour
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, Uptopia, Mesa.
Past admin experience
I have been admins on Fivem servers before. On different servers for about 6ish months on 1 server and about 2 months on a different one, decided to resign as i wasnt inreseted in fivem anymore.
Motivation
I would like to be admin on GoFree server because im really passionate about surfing and since i have previous experiences of being admin, i thought i would be a perfect fit for me. Also if u read my chat logs you might see a bit of spam for people to do RTV but apart from that i should be fine but i can also show that im better than that. Im not toxic and i like helping people also very mature for my age.
About me
I am currently at college on a bricklaying course only 3 days a week so i have alot of spare time, most of my spare time i spend on my PC, recently been play quite a bit of surfing. I live at home with my mum and thats really about it about me.
Referred by Pryson or Finn

beef_torpedo

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Oct 2020
Moscow, Russia
Ingame name ✪ beef torpedo
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/beef_torpedo/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:444210575
Age 23
Location Italy / Russia

Other languages Russian (native)
Timezone UTC +2
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf tier 1-2 easy maps
Past admin experience

Motivation
I am online on GO-free surf servers at least once a day, i am reasonable, adequate and I understand possible situations from the point of view of both beginners and advanced players. Sometimes some people tend to be rude or rtv on every single map except utopia, but personally for me surf server is the place to relax and sometimes to have a nice conversation, without any rudeness, so i want to help keeping this that way.
About me
I was born in Russia, have a bachelor degree of Architecture and i am currently doing my masters in Milan, Italy. LE ranked in matchmaking, 2,500 hours in cs on two accounts together. Also i am an alpine ski instructor, if it matters. My only weak spot is english grammar, i can easily understand everything, but i still can do some minor mistakes. Sorry, if your eyes are bleeding :D
Referred by i just know some players which i surf with, but idk if they are admins or smth.

Finn

23 Oct 2020
Ingame name pryson
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198257338756/
SteamID 76561198257338756
Age 16
Location United Kingdom / England

Other languages N/A
Timezone UTC+1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, Uptopia, Mesa and tier 1-2 maps
Past admin experience
I was an admin on multiple fivem servers, resigned because i didnt play fivem anymore.
Motivation
So imma be honest after seeing how often these applications get rejected I decided to retry this as I want to really stand out to you, I would like to be admin because I'm really passionate about helping people out and making a good change to the community. I also have a lot of time on my hands as i mentioned in my recent app, so i can spend pretty much spend all my spare time on the gofree servers. Since i would be playing this server alot i would just like to put my self to use by helping out.
About me
Im currently at college studying a bricklaying course 3 days a week, I live at home with my mum, playing on my pc is the main thing i do and playing csgo surf has recently became my hobbie.
Referred by N/A read this wrong...

Eyan Karlowicz

25 Oct 2020
Ingame name Gay Grundle Sniffer
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/StaticNade/
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/StaticNade/
Age 15
Location United States

Other languages Mild Spanish
Timezone EST: Eastern standard
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune
Past admin experience
Fivem, used to own a server
Motivation
I Want to be able to have fun with players and theres not many admins on throughout the day.
About me
Im 15 years old, i live in Massachusetts, monday-friday i can play 3pm-9-10pm. I play games and want to become a streamer so i guess thats something.
Referred by uzi

grilledcheese

28 Oct 2020
Ingame name grilledcheese
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199048896494/
SteamID 76561199048896494
Age 37
Location London

Other languages None
Timezone Greenwich Meantime
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mesa and Utopia
Past admin experience
None
Motivation
I want to help out and spread positive vibes and energy
About me
I do music production for rappers and make beats. I love music a lot. I have a lot of hidden talents
Referred by Utopia Server

NBJackJack

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Oct 2020
Scotland
Ingame name NBJackJack
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/jackforthewin/
SteamID jackforthewin
Age 19
Location Scotland

Other languages none (Learning German but only Elementrary at best
Timezone GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, Utopia, Mesa
Past admin experience
I have been an admin on a large Youtubers discord server, this server had 500+ people of all ages in it.
Motivation
I believe surfing can be one of the most chilled out places in CS:GO, I asked myself 1 day why did I take a break from surf back from February - April and the only reasonable answer I came up with was the occasional person in chat mic spamming or other things that disrupted you having a nice time. I also believe this was not only me who left because of that but also many others and personally I think that shouldn't happen and I would like everyone to be able to join these servers having to mute chat and just be able to get on with surfing and chatting without unnecessary disruptions
About me
I am a 19 year old student from Scotland. As a hobby I play golf competitively to keep me busy. Currently I have no full time job and as winter is coming and golf is slowing the competitions down, I have a lot of time on my times and I would like to do something productive such as being an admin to gain experience with all sorts of problems.
Referred by sex god

ethan.mr.gerard

31 Oct 2020
Ingame name ethan.mr.gerard
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199089180827/
SteamID 76561199089180827
Age 14
Location Massachusetts

Other languages some spanish
Timezone UTC−05:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_utopia surf_mesa surf_rookie surf_kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
I think I will be a good admin because I'm very polite to people and I can easily help people if they need it. Its fun to interact with other people on surf, its what I enjoy doing and I think other people really enjoy it too. I'm very helpful if other people ask me.
About me
I have competed in National Ninja League 2 times and ive had a lot of fun doing that. I also do parkour. I am very creative with art and i have alot of fun playing video games.
Referred by No i was not referred by anybody.

Shedletsky

7 Nov 2020
Ingame name Rocksmm
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880422499/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:138623642
Age 16
Location North Carolina

Other languages Russian
Timezone EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers All of them.
Past admin experience
I've been a discord admin for multiple big servers, I've also been an admin for Roblox games, and more. I've been an admin for a lot of games on steam.
Motivation
I would like to be an admin because I would like to help the CSGO Surf Community out by helping moderate the servers so there would not be any hackers nor cheaters on the server. I would like each and every game to be fair, so all players would enjoy the game and would like to keep playing the game so that they know that we keep their servers safe from hackers and cheaters, and people who do not play fair.
About me
I play baseball, I've been playing baseball for about 11 or 12 years, I feel like it is important for me to go outside and get so exercise because it is healthy and it keeps me healthy. I am also in NJROTC (Naval Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps) hoping to either when graduated high school that I can go either into the navy or go to college NROTC and then go into the navy.
Referred by

9 Nov 2020
Canada
Ingame name 4T-45 | M.P.O | Lucas M.
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198313502108/
SteamID 76561198313502108
Age 15
Location Canada

Other languages I currently can speak a tiny bit of french, nothing much
Timezone UTC-4
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Hands down my favourite is Utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would love to be an admin in your guys's servers because I surf on them every day and everytime I'm surfing theres always someone either saying racist stuff, being toxic or anything, and I want to be able to even just say like hey can you please not do that or anything, because as you may know, people dont typically listen to just another random guy so. Yeah I just want to improve the community.
About me
Well my name is Lucas, I like to play guitar alot and I bike quite a bit, I also just want to add, Yes I do have a game ban on my record. What happened is I used to play Rust everyday 24/7 and I told my friend I wanted to quit, but I couldn't bring myself to do it, So my friend went on my account and got me gamebanned.
Referred by

PeaceMaker

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Sep 2019
Aruba
steamcommunity.com
Ingame name Peace Maker
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063156777/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:51445524
Age 17
Location Aruba

Other languages Dutch, Papiamento, and some Spanish.
Timezone Atlantic Standard Time (GMT-4)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, 1-2, 1-8, 3-6 and Utopia.
Past admin experience

Motivation
I recently came to the realization that I was unhappy in life, And I came to this realization because someone came into my life who gave me love and that gave me a reason to keep living and start caring for myself and others. But before this I would spend a lot of my time on these servers because it was a great distraction from a life I could not care much about. But now that I am getting the love and care that I need I feel now is the time I give back to the place that might not have been the best for someone’s mental state at all times but I t was always there for me when I wasn't feeling up to dealing with the struggles of life. I would love even the opportunity to help create that space for someone who has not yet found themselves in life yet. I have also made many friends in these servers one of those friends actually lead me to the person who gave me my reason to seek help for my unwellness and because it happened on this servers I owe a sort of debt that I would happily repay by serving this community to the best of my ability to make sure everyone is not only civil but happy and spreading positivity. Please consider me for admin.
About me
I have been surfing this server for about 2 years give or take, Pre corona I did kickboxing for about a year and that really changed the way I thought because it enabled me to talk in person with people in activity that we really cared for because it was such an enjoyable experience being able to get in shape and learn to protect yourself. I recently got into a new school where I am studying to become an electrical engineer, This new school is very positive because it is full of such kind people who are willing to help you while barely knowing you. Other than that, I am very much fascinated by computers and have had my own pc since age 6 because my dad works with computers. Also my life has been a little wacky growing up on a Caribbean island being a half Dutch half American that for the majority of my life could only speak English, So it was hard making friends in the beginning but there have always been people in my life to help me through. Like my aunt Tracy who is not related to me but has loved me like her own son since birth, she is very dear to me. other than that, I have an interest in astronomy and I love animals, This should be evident by the current 2 dogs my family have now and the 3 other dogs who my family have loved and lost. Not excluding of course my lovely cat Gloria who lived for so long. So, this is me pretty much most of me.
Referred by Bishop

glass

11 Nov 2020
Norway
Ingame name glass
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/mmmnachos/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:45708648
Age 19
Location Oslo

Other languages Norwegian
Timezone CET
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_beginner
Past admin experience
I haven't moderated any cs servers in the past, but I've moderated a few servers on other games.
Motivation
My main motivation for applying is to help new players with the game. Even though I'm not the best surfer, I'm able to help new players, and talking with them and getting reactions or feedback, genuinely makes me happy. With a staff rank I feel like I can handle these situations better.
About me
I'm a student from Norway, and like spending my free time playing video games and listening to music. I love hip hop. I've also been playing cs for 5 years, and I don't intend on stopping in the near future. I've managed to reach Global Elite and LVL 10, so I thought that mastering surf and kz is my next step.
Referred by

Status
Not open for further replies.