GB
meettomy.site
Admin's Name Lotus
Time and date today
Server discord
Description
basically , lewis got muted earlier, fair enough
then mojo, again fair enough
but then i got muted for saying "free lewis, legit did nothing, how is that an hour mute"
that was a 30minute mute .... how ?
it broke no rules at all.
i then got muted later for saying the same thing another member said(not saying names).
Finally , nobody likes lotus , at all
he enforces rules that dont exist and has on mulitple occasions.
he constantly is condescending absuing his power.
and members have had enough of it

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Splitzey

31 Dec 2018
GB
meettomy.site
would just like to add
looking back
lewis first mute shouldnt have been put in place. he said "lotus check the rules it says no politics so keep it out of chat pls lotus" this was an hour mute.....
he also says"Lets move on from this line of conversation lads..."
it wasnt on the border of breaking rules or near breaking them AT ALL.
he needs to be removed
everyone is sick of his shit

Oliver

c:
Staff member
Special Admin
7 Jul 2016
1'328
Denmarkanian
Lewis was initially muted for being provocative and harassing other players. He was later banned for using just about all of our available channels to insult the person who punished him. He's not unaware of our rules, or his standing in our community with respect to following those rules. He has had enough chances and that's why he's now banned. Lotus muted you for arguing with the initial decision to mute Lewis.

Lewis

Donator
22 Sep 2019
false, i was muted for telling lotus to stay within the rules as he was being rather political

Lewis

Donator
22 Sep 2019
i was not muted for being provocative and harassing other... at least get the facts right

Splitzey

31 Dec 2018
GB
meettomy.site
because the first reason he was muted is bullshit
i shouldnt have been muted nor mojo
lotus needs removing not a single person likes him and is condescending and abuses his power
he is constantly trying to police people for doing nothing wrong

Lewis

Donator
22 Sep 2019
lotus purposely targets me... danman said nigger and i @ lotus and i get muted for " abusing pings" like hello I'm sorry what. if I said nigger i would've been banned before his heart beat again

Oliver

c:
Staff member
Special Admin
7 Jul 2016
1'328
Denmarkanian
The stated reason for the mute only mentioned you pushing the lines, I don't see how you could know I'm factually incorrect about lotus' intentions regarding that punishment, though that's not particularly important. There was sufficient reason to mute the both of you, even before Lotus joined the conversation. No abuse seems to have taken place here.

Lewis

Donator
22 Sep 2019
User has been warned.
then ur fucking blind cunt jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.