22 Apr 2020
Russia
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name ഊ ЎĻųŤbî4 ഊ
SteamID U:1:71556756

Ban/Gag reason insult
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
Good day, admins! Please unblock the chat! More than six months have passed since the chat was blocked for me, initially the chat was blocked for 2 hours, then it was corrected to "forever \ permanent", a day would have been enough for me, that time I got excited and grieved the administrator Eazy \ Easy, I apologize to him , I usually do not offend anyone, I play with dignity, I ask you to unban the chat! Best regards, Old snail / ЎĻųŤbî4

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
Hello YLuTbI4,

You collected 15 gags - mainly for not chatting English/German and some - including the last one - for insulting. If you agree on our rules (ENG/GER only, no insulting) I will gladly give you a new last chance.

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
Often Russian-speaking players play on the server, sometimes I answer them some questions about the game, but mostly I communicate in ENG, to the best of my knowledge, so yes, I agree!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
What I wanted to hear was: "Yes, I agree and will never talk Russian again in chat".

What you gave me was: "Sometimes I answer them some questions about the game, but mostly I communicate in ENG".

Sounds like a waste of time to me to ungag you. When you continue chatting Russian on our servers the next admin got extra work to gag you again.

Reactions: Paw

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
That's what I'm talking about, to the Russian guys I say that the server is foreign, and they communicate in the chat only in German or English! I write about the game in English. I'm not going to abuse the trust of the admins! But I honestly answered that "Yes, I sometimes use Russian", but I explained why I sometimes write in Russian, which also makes the work of admins easier!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
It doesnt. It isnt helpful at all if you continue to talk Russian, no matter how good your intentions are. You continue explaining in Russian, the player(s) answer in russian. Then you explain more. Next player interferes in your Russina convo, talking Russian too. Another player believes it is allowed to talk in non English language and starts talking Chinese. Next players starts writingi chinese too and others start talking Turkish. Soon half the server is talking in non English language.

How can this be helpful to an admin?

I appreciate your honesty but I cant ungag you as long as you dont agree on never ever writing Russian again in our chats - no matter what your intention is. If you wanna explain someting in Russian use steam chat, meet on discord or go to teamspeak.

We are an international server but our chat rules are as simply as they are clear: English or German only. No exceptions.

Reactions: Hard and JUNIOЯ'

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
Previously, this helped to explain to the player in a short time that they should communicate in English and no one intervened. Ok, only english

Reactions: Hard

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
Alright. I'll take you by your word. You are ungagged - enjoy yourself and our servers. But remember what you said:

Ok, only english

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
You broke your word. This didnt last long, not even 24h. Don't waste my time again, you are muted again, congratulation.

2020-10-15 07:02:21 Олег F****T, P****R.
Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_eh_fast_final_2018

Reactions: Kr1pT1c and Hard

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
Wait, this is absurd, a person has a nickname Олег (rus), it is written in Russian, as you noticed, I addressed him by nickname, but wrote in English!
I didn't write to him in Russian, I just copied his name through the console = status. After all, even when the admin addresses the player, and the nicknames of the players are not always in English, and indeed sometimes they are not readable, the admin usually copies the nickname of the player
upload_2020-10-15_13-20-4.png

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
So you decided to insult him both in English and non English? Yes I agree, this whole thread is absurd.

Act like a man and take consequences like a man. I was clear in each of my previous answers.

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
Easy, it was not an insult, we were joking, he is in Russian, I am in English, after our conversation no one was offended, if you are interested (and it would be fair), scroll through the entire chat for this card! Agree, here I can not be accused of communicating in Russian, I followed the general rules, I still think you find fault with me ... I'm generally a good guy, you just disliked me because of the insult for which I apologized, loosen the grip justice, be a peaceful man! Worse things are happening on the server than I once did
upload_2020-10-15_15-15-55.png

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
Alright sorry I don't really have the right, but I'll write something :

You seem to be annoying and want to know everything, even if it means spamming this topic

Already I want to told you that having 15 gags for more or less the same motive is an achievement, not many players have so many, well done !
This magnificent link shows that I am not inventing anything :
https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:35778378&Submit

Now I'm going to tell you that you had a phenomenal chance to have been ungagged, especially for a language rule that is repeated ten times a day, and what is more, the first server rule..

Easy clearly explained to you from the first post on this topic, this :
"
Hello YLuTbI4,

You collected 15 gags - mainly for not chatting English/German and some - including the last one - for insulting. If you agree on our rules (ENG/GER only, no insulting) I will gladly give you a new last chance.
"

You took a long time to agree, but you ended up accepting the "contract"

Easy trusted you, and ungagged you on Wednesday October 14 at 8:07 a.m. if I believe his message

And you, not even 24 hours later, and more precisely on
Thursday October 15 at 7:02:21 a.m., apart from the unnecessary spam "XD XD XD", you insulted a player (friend, not friend, dog, cat, stool, ... I don't care) using rather offensive insults.
I don't want to write these insults on this message, but I leave a screenshot available
HERE which comes from your chat history

And according to google,
the P word, is a Russian word, written with Latin alphabet letters.
"Олег" I don't care, it's a nickname.

So we can say that you broke the rules again, English or German only
AND insults, winning combo !

Trust is broken man, you should have kept a low profile (especially after 15 gags !!) and stopped wasting admins time.

I explained everything to you clearly, I hope you will understand, you should stop unnecessary spam on this subject, because you could also make your case worse in addition to your gags

Thanks for reading !

Last edited:
Reactions: YLuTbI4 and Kr1pT1c

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
Alright sorry I don't really have the right, but I'll write something :

You seem to be annoying and want to know everything, even if it means spamming this topic

Already I want to told you that having 15 gags for more or less the same motive is an achievement, not many players have so many, well done !
This magnificent link shows that I am not inventing anything :
https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:35778378&Submit

Now I'm going to tell you that you had a phenomenal chance to have been ungagged, especially for a language rule that is repeated ten times a day, and what is more, the first server rule..

Easy clearly explained to you from the first post on this topic, this :
"
Hello YLuTbI4,

"

You took a long time to agree, but you ended up accepting the "contract"

Easy trusted you, and ungagged you on Wednesday October 14 at 8:07 a.m. if I believe his message

And you, not even 24 hours later, and more precisely on
Thursday October 15 at 7:02:21 a.m., apart from the unnecessary spam "XD XD XD", you insulted a player (friend, not friend, dog, cat, stool, ... I don't care) using rather offensive insults.
I don't want to write these insults on this message, but I leave a screenshot available
HERE which comes from your chat history

And according to google,
the P word, is a Russian word, written with Latin alphabet letters.
"Олег" I don't care, it's a nickname.

So we can say that you broke the rules again, English or German only
AND insults, winning combo !

Trust is broken man, you should have kept a low profile (especially after 15 gags !!) and stopped wasting admins time.

I explained everything to you clearly, I hope you will understand, you should stop unnecessary spam on this subject, because you could also make your case worse in addition to your gags

Thanks for reading !

Thank you for such an open and detailed comment! Unfortunately, I do not agree with the measures taken towards me. The first time I heard about 15 notes from Easy, I did not follow them, perhaps the punishment was applied when I was already leaving the game, so I did not feel it! I sat without chat for a very long time, at the time of unblocking I was a little prostrate) I allowed myself maybe a little deprived, but not because of evil, we were fooling around! There are a lot of insults in the game, if I swore, then only very much after the fact! It’s not at all because of tyranny, but henceforth I promise myself not to allow this, I don’t ask you much, just a small favor!
If I violate something else by chat and I am punished (justified) I will not come to appeal!
upload_2020-10-18_0-24-46.png

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
And about "XD XD XD", I have a bind, I do not clutter up the chat, I use it only in a funny situation))

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
I doubt that you understand our chat rules and I doubt even more that you will respect it. It's neither the admin's fault if you dont notice your ban/gag nor is it our fault if you break our rules regularly again and again.

You certainly wont be ungagged now (again) - I did although I had a bad feeling about it and my feeling was righ, you wasted that chance in record time.

Try again in a year if you wish, but if you try again explain me our chatg rules. I will only ungag you if you explain them correctly next spring.

This case is closed and finally handled.

Ps. Thank you @JUNIOЯ' for taking your time too.

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
I doubt that you understand our chat rules and I doubt even more that you will respect it. It's neither the admin's fault if you dont notice your ban/gag nor is it our fault if you break our rules regularly again and again.

You certainly wont be ungagged now (again) - I did although I had a bad feeling about it and my feeling was righ, you wasted that chance in record time.

Try again in a year if you wish, but if you try again explain me our chatg rules. I will only ungag you if you explain them correctly next spring.

This case is closed and finally handled.

Ps. Thank you @JUNIOЯ' for taking your time too.
why close the topic? we are in dialogue. I respect your project, otherwise I wouldn’t hit the doorstep here, yes I agree with you Easy, I’m dumb, but this will not happen again, I can promise! I understand that you are working hard on the project, wasting time and energy, and thank you for that! I admit my trouble. I explain that the mail of a long gag has cleared my soul) I have no excuse, I did not try to waste your time, I did not try to be rude to someone or do something bad, it just happened, but in the future I will be more restrained