wolsman

29 Apr 2018
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name Wolsman
SteamID STEAM_0:1:19317638

Ban/Gag reason bunnyhop script
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
Hello, i want to make an apologize to Easy and everybody that is involved. When Easy told me that i need to stop glitching trough the containers, it was me who thought it was necessary to tell Easy this ''do i need to make a guide to make it able for everybody" It was really apathetic from me while there wasnt really a problem yet when Easy warned me. but then i made a threat! i was giggly and didnt saw/ ment it this way. I am really sorry that i was making a threat and that i was
unbelievable cheeky. ofcourse I don't want to screw it up like that on my favorite server. thereafter I become unabled to play ever again with a perm ban for scripting. it's not that nice to be seen as a hacker if you know that you dont. but i get it, i hope on a new change. I wont glitch anymore and im also shocked that the plugin log for cheats says that people use a bhop script even when they dont. If i have a new change i will prove myself that i can play fair and also i will stop with some kind of maneuvers that may causes confusion.
i drastically limit my boundaries and hope to see you guys again ingame..

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hi there wolsman, you were banned for scripting after an investigation for about 2 months. You were flagged on multiple occasions for "hacks" and also our second plugin /showkeys clearly showed that you were using scripts. These are 2 plugins which are specifically made to catch scripters/macros/hyperscrollers and have never failed us, and both plugins showed that you were using some kind of Bhop-Script.

You are a well known player and you do know the rules but still you deny this allegation..Elite-hunterz have a Zero-Tolerance for hackers and we have had that for many years, therefor i will not unban you. I could have reconsidered it if you came forward and told the truth.

You are more then welcome to buy a new game and start over.

Cheers /SOUR

If SPA/HA has any points to be made they are welcome to do so.

Last edited:

wolsman

29 Apr 2018
Heyhey SOUR,
I think this is very unfortunate, and i would like to know if there is a way to prove innocence. Also I have some questions about starting over,
could I ask you those questions through steam please? Have a good evening sir

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
I dont believe there is any way to prove your "innocence" since what i stated before is that it clearly shows you are using script. I can give more reasons why you are guilty but i will leave this out for the sake of your own good.

You are more then welcome to start over a legit way by purchasing a new counter-strike source game.

You can ask a Special admin those questions.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Only Wolsman, the admin that banned him and SPA/HA are allowed to post here. Everyone else stay out of this discussion.

Reactions: Hard