Name Hattori Hanzo
SteamID STEAM_0:0:28490858
Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 16-11-2020 at apporx 14:15

Report Reason
Destroying barricades of teammates
Additional Information
Yet again, Hattori destroys barricades made by me

In this, I - as a zombie had barricaded me from ct to make counterattack when CT comes to get me - Hattori - as always - destroys the barricade - and this time also gets a teammate stuck
Proof Demo

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Hello Hail Baby,

havent seen the demo yet (office) but... we do not protect zombie barricades (You wrote you were a zombie buildign up a cade). Only barricades of CTs are protected by the rules. So as a zombie you have no right of an undamaged cade.

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
I have watched the demo and as Easy stated, barricades created by zombies are not protected by the rules. Also you claim he got a teammate stuck. I do see that you got stuck but only because you jumped right in front of the object Hattori was moving. Later there is another player stuck for a few seconds but is quickly freed as Hattori keeps moving the object around. Then I also saw you getting that same player stuck by pushing an object into him.
Now about the "destroying" part, in my opinion Hattori is just the props around the same way you were doing. I don't understand why you should have the right to move them around freely, but when he does it it's considered "destroying barricades"

I will not issue a ban for this.

Reactions: JUNIOЯ'

The Bear Jew

Mapper
Ex Admin
Donator
6 Jul 2019
Israel
I’ve played on zm_de_dust2 map yesterday , and as a CT I tried to shot a prop to get onto an high spot and hattori shoot the prop Away multiple times each round to prevent me getting onto the spot . I don’t have a proof, I don’t know how to record Yet,but you guys should keep an eye on that guy.

Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Reactions: The Bear Jew