JayVee

23 Nov 2020
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name Mr Rango (RIP Rick May)
SteamID STEAM_0:0:21155300

Ban/Gag reason bhop macro
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
As you can see it's not a long ban but it's the second time I get banned without any warning...
Also how the hell could I know scrolljump is not allowed on your server, everyone's been doing it for a long time (including me) but no one ever said anything about it. Anyway thanks for reading.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Hello and welcome to the forum,

you are not hyperscrolling/mousewheel jumping as the demo clearly shows. But even if you dont know how to review a demo here is another proof: If you were jumping normally why do you write with 5-6 spacebars between your words? You are spamming jumps on SPACEBAR.

General information: We do not warn for using a macro or script, why would we? Whoever is using cheats knows that he might get banned for it. I mean this aint Rochstar Games, this is CounterStrike Source moderated by real admins. The first ban for macro is short, giving you the chance to change your settings and to improve (fair play). The second one will be much longer, to make sure you got enough time to reconsider your actions. ou better change/remove it before you join our servers again as the second one will be the final chance mate.

Ban stays of course.

JayVee

23 Nov 2020
Hi and thanks for replying,
So you're not talking about binds? What do you mean by macro ? Something like autohotkey ? If so I DO have an ahk SCRIPT on my pc but I've tried it on your server once (zm_palace basement ramp) : it doesn't really work (but it does for hl2)...
And about the spacebar thing, you're totally wrong, I don't even play with spacebar, I've been playing with arrows (Rshift = jump/Rctrl =crouch) since the 90's ; try reaching the spacebar from the arrow keys and you'll see what I'm talkin' about.
Also some people asked me about the weird spaces between words while I was playing on your Covid-v1 server, my spacebar (and my return key) have an issue with the stabilizer so typing is quite annoying for me.

And finally I didn't see any demo on SourceBans so yeah...
Have a nice day.

JayVee

23 Nov 2020
Thank you for adding the demo !
But the only thing I see is me failing that useless jump miserably :(
If I used my autohotkey half-life 2 script I would just lose all my speed after the second jump...
Also, I'm not sure, can I scrolljump or not ?