Handled 2 Players who abuse the server

[6thAL]Rct.Panzer

Donator
3 Oct 2018
Sweden
Well thought why not to post this... dont know if there is an thread for this or whatnot.. first time on here ^^

Here ya go.

All this on the ALL WEAPONS elite hunterz css zm server

*I do not know if this is breaking a rule but here ya go : )

All of them are blocking team mates from well getting from point A to B..

The zombie who were teaming with humans is from an old video i made like 6 month ago but perhaps he have not changed his name on steam..

Attachments

• Counter-strike Source 2018.10.03 - 23.42.36.02.mp4
    28.6 MB · Views: 247
  • Counter-strike Source 2018.10.03 - 23.40.33.01.mp4
    185.8 MB · Views: 317
  • Counter-strike Source 2018.03.28 - 18.47.38.01.mp4
    139.4 MB · Views: 278

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Moved to the appropriate forum, next time please click on application forms at the top of the forum then make a ban request.

Anyway cheers!

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hi there and welcome to the forum! well this ban request thread is abit of a mess...but i like a challenge!

On the first video i can't really say if the player "sulu" is blocking and what the purpose of that would be, Spa/ha can maybe give their input on this, but for now i wont ban him.

On the second video, the player "Titanic...Forever..aq " clearly can be seeing blocking and has been banned for 3 weeks prior to his last offences.

And lastly the last video you say is from 6 months ago which then i cannot ban for.

Cheers, SOUR

Last edited:

[6thAL]Rct.Panzer

Donator
3 Oct 2018
Sweden
Hi there and welcome to the forum! well this ban request thread is abit of a mess...but i like a challenge!

On the first video i can't really say if the player "sulu" is blocking and what the purpose of that would be, Spa/ha can maybe give their input on this, but for now i wont ban him.

On the second video, the player "Titanic...Forever..aq " clearly can be seeing blocking and has been banned for 3 weeks prior to his last offences.

And lastly the last video you say is from 6 months ago which then i cannot ban for.

Cheers, SOUR
Well yeah.
Sorry for making it a mess, was up until 3 in the morning and had nothing to do b4 bed. but seeya..