A bye bye for now - but not for ever

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
The Headadmins and Special Admins already know it and I thought it would just be fair if I let you guys know too.

First of all: It is late. I am tired and I will not give a shit about captioning words and grammar etc etc after this line.

So.

I have been gone for so long because iam in the last year of my education, which really costs me a lot of strength and energy. i will be done with it around july 2013 if everything goes alright, afterwards is a big trip planned through whole europe. when iam back home i cant come back to gaming because i will join the army as soon as possible. so i will be definitely gone till somewhere around february - march 2014! i also need to think about if i want to do an extra year in the army, if i do so i wont be back before 2015, but thats just if i still havent decided which subjects iam going to study. at the moment im strongly tending to psychology, so when the army is done and everything runs great, i will start studying at the university and probably have time again for gaming between the studies..

iam going to miss you all very much because the most of you comforted my time here and made me feel at home. also thanks to everyone who wrote me that i should get back and that they miss me, that really touched me.

i think it was just a matter of time untill also I noticed the really important things in life, and im going to find my way and walk it till the end..

anyways, i wish you all an awesome year 2013 and i hope we see us in 2014 again !

with love

your favourite spa :p and friend

phanty

Last edited:

YoungBuck

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
28 Jul 2010
UK
hmm thats sad that ur gone,phan.
but anyways good luck :)

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
The one and only german SPA noooeesss ;(

good luck!

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
Good luck, take care:)

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Take care bro. We will be here waiting for yah and cheering you on from the sidelines.

I hope all goes well in your life!

Regards,
AsH!

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Aww phanty :( :(

really hope you come back man !

and have fun with the trip in europe, come visit Sweden ! haha

Cya around man !

-SOUR

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
G00d Luck Afchin,

Rly TO bad that ur not online that much but its for the good cause!! I wish u all the best my friend and we're sure going to miss ur piquant comments/answers and ur badass-knife hacks :p

Take care man and cu laterzzzzz anyway !!!

Neo

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Aug 2012
England, London city
Bye Phanty,
Good luck with your career/education/army
Hope you have fun.

Best Regards
Supernatural

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
I've never had the chance to get to know you but I wish you best of luck, hope everything goes as planned :)
AlawY

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
Although I have not been the biggest "fan of you", and somethimes think you're a idiot.
but still its sad, and i really gonna miss to see you play, you're a good player & and i good person!
take care and good luck!

Elementô