A little easy legit way to get free skins. (temporarily)

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Hey, most of you csgo players have probably heard of OPskins, they recently added a new thing called mystery item, with that you can get a random item for a specific price (mystery riffle 10 bucks / mystery pistol 2.25 bucks) Anyway right now if you make a video of you opening mystery items you can get 20 dollars back on OPskins after opening the mystery items.

So you can deposit 20 dollars into OPskins, record a video of you opening the mystery items, withdraw the items then post the video here all you have to do then is to write a support ticket to OPskins which you can do here and you get your 20 dollars back. Then you can withdraw the money through bitcoin or paypal and you get to keep the skins. I did it and got 20 bucks back, here's my video. I got an answer on my support ticket after 20 min and got my balance with the reply.

If you have an OPskins account this will be easy peasy, if you don't you ca sign in through steam, doe to be able to deposit and withdraw money you must be clarified by OPskins as you have to upload a picture of your passport to them, now some of you might think that's risky as hell and sounds odd but they need to make sure of who you are and that you are at least 18 of age. Don't worry OPskins are 100% legit, ask anybody that uses it.

So why do they give away free credits? Well they want to do some advertising for their new feature (mystery items) they get that by the youtube videos people make, mystery items is a way for them to earn extra money so they still earn on this.

Btw mystery items is legit and you can get some good items, i have "unboxed" a stattrak ak-47 bloodsport minimal wear worth 200 dollars and a stattrak awp asiimov battle-scarred from the mystery riffle and an USP-S kill confirmed factory new worth 55 dollars from the mystery pistol.

Feel free to reply with any questions, hope you enjoy.

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
Mystery Items are temporarily disabled. :( why this

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Great video with the bugged opening but an awesome skin :p

Reactions: Havoc

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
oh my god! in my life I just one time get in case bloodsport ak 47, that's all. I hate this game...

This is a very old thread which was related to mystery boxes on OPskins which was removed shortly after for some reason, i don't know if you mean you only got a bloodsport on those mystery boxes or if you mean in game on csgo. Anyway unboxing cases anywhere is rather stupid, the point of this thread was to show people how to get free skins temporarily on opskins with mystery boxes.