Handled# Abuse Report: [420] Chawpu

9 Mar 2019
Germany
Admin's Name [420] Chawpu
Time and date 06.march.2019 (about 15:45)
Server EU Surf mesa 24/7 surf timer (store by go - free.info)
Description
I was talking with a friend and since I'm german I explained it to him in german, at least at some parts of what I tought to him. I just told him to mute me via tab if that annoys him, I did not want to cause any trouble since I'm here quite often. Nowhere in the server rules it says "english only", the only thing close to it is to obey admin's commands. If he tells me to only speak in Swedish or some other language, can't I talk then? I got muted by this young squeeker because I explained something to someone via voice cheat instead of spamming music or racial slur which he did not care about at all. He timed people out for saying stuff like " america is the best" or " the uk is a monarchy". I don't care I'm german there is a muting function in this game for everyone to use it.

Please get rid of him, he is no use for the server or the actual community on it using his rights for his own good.

greets from Germany.

PS: I would feel honored to be an admin on that server. I'm placed 199 currently, am social and will just make sure people are okay with each other here.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

9 Mar 2019
Germany
I forgot to mention that at said time and date he timed me out and it said in chat " (reason: without reason)" or something like that. I know for sure it said something like none or noe reason.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
Whoever you’re talking about here is not admin, and yes English only is a rule on the servers

9 Mar 2019
Germany
No racial slur is a rule, too! So.
And it's not an admin I just saw he is just a trusted member, still , he is timing people out for nothing and being offensive himself.

Attachments

• surf_mesa_fix0001.jpeg
    surf_mesa_fix0001.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 438

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
He can’t time people out for no reason, server is half full and he is doing vote mutes which means around 24 users have to vote yes for someone to get muted. We’ll investigate if he is abusing but he can’t just be muting people outright by himself

Reactions: [HazE] EisbergZwerg

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
Thanks for the report.

English only is a server rule like lotus said & if you were asked to speak English only & then refused, that may have lead to a votemute being initiated against you!

My apologies for this because this was not stated in our !rules menu, i have now added an entry for that.

The person who votemuted you is not an admin, they are a VIP, who payed for the privilege and they have very very limited powers on our servers. They can initiate !votemute and !votegag which then takes 75% of the server to vote yes for it to pass. These also only last 30 minutes.

I looked into the logs and i have removed your mute. Thanks again for the report & have a nice day!

Reactions: [HazE] EisbergZwerg