Handled Abuse Report: Brot

Soap

28 Oct 2022
Admin's Name Brot

Time and date 10.26.22 | 10:06 AM

Server Zombie Hunting V3

Description
So me and BartLaugh got muted for something that I think is unacceptable.

So basically there was this 'meme' going around where you randomly say 'bread', and that's it, you might want to add a smiley face after that doesn't matter.
And it seems like Brot means Bread in German, so after 'repeatedly' saying 'bread' in chat, me and BartLaugh got muted for admin abuse.
I know, dry 'n dead description but I myself don't know what else to say, I'll attach a screenshot of the ingame chat from GoFree's Discord below, which was deleted the same day by someone (I did screenshot when we got muted ingame too but because I've changed some settings inside of Steam it seems as they are disabled, sadly...)

https://imgur.com/a/Vp094Ei

Also, just wanna add to this, I myself (don't know about Bart) wouldn't like Brot to be punished in any way for this, I know 30 mins. is a long mute for **almost no reason**, but it'd be great if you guys could prevent misshaps like this in the future :)
Best regards, Soap.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Brot

Gameserver Admin
Donator
3 Oct 2021
Hello soap, welcome to our forum.

in the situation you described was for me at that moment disrespectful. In retrospect, under your explanation, I may have misunderstood the situation.

And it seems like Brot means Bread in German
Screenshot 2022-10-28 135635.jpg

You say it seems like but i think you know that "Brot" means "bread" in english

But to describe it from my point of view you wrote my name in English in the chat.

Therefore I assumed that you need help from an admin.
Screenshot 2022-10-28 135922.jpg
I then responded with "yes?"

But you just continued to write my name in the chat without responding to my letter.

Then the player BartLaugh also started to spam my name.

At that moment I assumed that you are making fun of me and thus of an admin and thus shows disrespectful behavior.

In addition, you write behind the last "bread" a "::D:" which supports the mocking again.

So i decide to gag you and BartLaugh for 30 min because of you behavior.

I hope you understand my view of this situation and why I reacted the way I did. If I have understood it flasch I'm sorry I'm also not infallible.

P.s. I do not want such racist insinuations in the future again on our server.

Screenshot 2022-10-28 135731.jpg

greetings

Bread

Reactions: K4marad and Soap

Soap

28 Oct 2022
I hope you understand my view of this situation and why I reacted the way I did. If I have understood it flasch I'm sorry I'm also not infallible.
All good, sorry from my side too, glad that you've replied and that this is cleared now, also commenting the last picture, yeah true xD, even tho I wouldn't say that's racism it's just joking about, bad things.

Reactions: K4marad and Brot

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Looks like you guys settled it. The gag was removed from your record.

Reactions: Soap