Handled+ Abuse Report: dataworm

Status
Not open for further replies.

victorsaba

3 Jan 2017
Admin's Name: dataworm

Time and date: 03/01/2017 22:41

Description: Hello bunas the other day the dataworm admin I banned for 2 months without any reason I did not expect it seems that tine something against me I hope they check it and I can play again thanks a greeting

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): zombie hunting v3 by elite

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Hello, this is not an abuse report, this is more like an unban request, you were already banned 5 times for the SAME reason, don't you think it's already much ?

Wait for the admin's reply.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Hi saba,

as xylon already mentioned you got banned for blocking other players as you did a few times before. So I don't see why you think I abused my admin position. I just checked the history, you blocked on zm_atix_panic_b3t. That day I also warned 5 further players so I don't remember in detail which of them were you. Except one player all of them blocked at the chopper so others couldn't get in, so you were probably one of those. Also I am almost sure that you didn't try to move back in that chopper cause I always check that before slaying any player. But you could try to make an unban request and there might be a chance to lower the duration.

victorsaba

3 Jan 2017
I repeat again that day I do not block anyone and I think it is a mistake to ban me for 2 months but hey I see that one of the players who plays the most on this server is not treated well and it does not matter what he says Spend a few days and I hope you enjoy the power you are given to fuck others

victorsaba

3 Jan 2017
I thought that this forum was worth something and that they would listen to the players about mistakes that you can commit but I see that it is not worth at all I continue with the ban of 2 months for doing nothing

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Victor, you just came here to start an abuse report. Maybe I did a mistake because for some reason it just looked like you were blocking, but instead of doing an unban request and asking if this was a mistake or why i banned you, you blame me doing that in purpose to abuse my powers?!
I mentioned why I think the ban was justified and asked you to make a proper unban request (simply because I was waiting to hear more details why you think I made a mistake), but instead of using that chance you just start crying around. Usually such things won't bring you forward. When I responded the first time I already started to think if there would be a reasonable way to remove your ban, but now I ask myself why I should try to find a solution for you at all...

But I'll try to stay neutral and make at least a small step into your direction. You already got 4 previous bans for blocking and apart from that I saw in my notes that I once kicked you for blocking without adding a ban. But your last ban was 2 weeks so I can lower the duration to 1 month instead of 2.

As mentioned I try to make sure that people were really blocking on purpose before kicking/banning them but of course there is always a small chance left that I make a mistake. But due to your raging behaviour and your 5 previous records I think I can't get down any further. But of course head admins are free to reduce the length or unban you simply because of the chance that I might have made a mistake.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
We trust our admins, if Dataworm saw you blocking he had the right to ban you, you can make a proper unban request and hope dataworm is willing to reduce/unban you but due to your ban history you shouldn't count on it, no abuse has been done here and it's up to dataworm if he wants to reduce your ban or not.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.