Handled+ Abuse Report: Dzani

Kal-El

18 Nov 2018
Admin's Name Dzani
Time and date 8:30ish PM 11/17/2018
Server surf_utopia_v3
Description
Admin muted me without a verbal warning for playing music, the music was not ear rape and i did not hear protests or complaints from other players. The admin the proceeded to leave me muted for a long period of time longer than necessary and left the server with me muted. I am still muted. I respect the team of admins and would not continue to do something after being told not to. I was not given a warning and he muted another player after me without warning. I believe this admin has abused his powers. I would not be writing this report if Dzani had unmuted me after a reasonable amount of time but I was left in the server muted even while a admin was unpresent for a long period of time, AGAIN STILL MUTED.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
We do not require verbal warnings, we ask for written warnings through admin chat so there are logs for them.
Here is part of the logs at the time you were muted:
L 11/17/2018 - 20:59:55: [basechat_csgo.smx] "Dzani<776><STEAM_1:0:152387436><>" triggered sm_say (text indica can you stop pls)
L 11/17/2018 - 21:00:06: [basechat_csgo.smx] "Dzani<776><STEAM_1:0:152387436><>" triggered sm_say (text not gonna wan again)
L 11/17/2018 - 21:00:19: [sbpp_comms.smx] "Dzani<776><STEAM_1:0:152387436><>" muted "IndicaBadue<765><STEAM_1:0:449384950><>" (minutes "60") (reason "mic spam")

You have 2 other mutes for mic spamming and you were given warnings to stop. There is no abuse here.

You are not still muted, at the time you wrote this you would have been unmuted for 45 minutes, and you received a proper length for your mute given that it is your 3rd one in just over a week.

Lotus

Reactions: President and dzani

Kal-El

18 Nov 2018
If you dont issue a verbal warning and a written one then the acction of banning someone is unjust, some people dont look at chat, their too busy surfing and playing the game or taking part in conversation. And ill repeat the fact that he did do it to another player, muted them without warning

Kal-El

18 Nov 2018
The first mute was an accident, my mic was muted and i didnt know, so when i tried to talk it just generated white noise, the second time i asked the admin to mute me. Talk to hex he was the admin there

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
As explained above, we ask for a written warning so we have proof of the warning being given. We have no logs for voice chat so we could not say if Dzani did or did not warn you through voice chat. We can, however, see he gave you 2 warnings through admin chat which is obnoxiously bright pink, and you had around 30 seconds to stop mic spamming. Regardless of if those other mutes are correct or not, generally admins will give out 30-60 minute mutes.

There is no abuse in your case, as he warned you, and muted you for a proper length.

Reactions: President and dzani