Ocizuko

26 Feb 2017
Italia, Campania
Admin's Name EASY
Time and date Around: 17:00 and 19:00
Server Zombie Hunting V1
Description
Admin Easy makes fun of me.
My game at that time stopped working due to a bug.
And always at that exact moment a zombie had managed to get on the container and infect us. It must have been a combination that at that moment the game kicked me out of the session.

This is a complaint.
Admins must help the player. But Easy apparently wants players to leave.
There have never been bans for me to rejoin. (There are others who do it, and you know who. But I don't mention names.)
I'm not really the type to log off before a zombie infects me. Your answer will be: (You do it to keep score or because you don't want to play as a zombie). Wrong. I haven't been in this server for 2/3 months. I learned the lesson of teaming and as you have seen I have never done it again.

Here are a videos on how things went:

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? No

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Hello Ocizuko aka. cap.LoPesce,

thanks for posting your YouTube-video-director's-cut. Although there might be the possibility that you got disconnected by server I doubt it now more than before due too your video and due to the ingame situation (pretty much looked like you avoided to die and play as zombie again).

So you tell us your game broke 0.1 seconds before AzulShiva might have infected you.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? No
Right, you are missing any evidence of an abuse here. Please post a proper .dem file, your video cut does not count as proof. Almost everybody can produce a nice video like this in 2 days... I mean the cut scenes are not even hidden...

Back to your video: Ocizuko I got some questions about it. Please answer this if you expect me to answer here again. The first two questions are not that important, i just list them for completeness...

1. I didnt play yesterday. How comes you didnt tell us the correct day?
2. I didnt play between 17:00 and 19:00 o'clock (only at weekends). I am a working man. How comes you claim that I play during my work time? What shall I tell my boss if he sees that?
3. Important: How comes it took you almost 2 days to upload your "video cut proof"
4. Important: I understand many players dont record a demo all the time while playing (I do due to situations like this when rulebreakers try to troll me with abuse reports) - but tell me: Why did you cut your video? Why dont you post the original recording from your video card? Did it maybe not show this error message which was cut (badly) into your edited cut of this situation?

But maybe I am mistaken. Maybe it is not because of my punishment (I burned you and another rejoiner). So let's say it is about me making fun of you. I said "sure. at low hp my css crashes too" - obiously this was meant as a joke. Bcuz a) I never rejoined in my life and b) I try to handle this situations with some humour - would you prefer to be handled stricter by me? This lame excuses are always the same: "My internet crashed", "I was on auto join", "My little brother did it" etc. Players change over the years, excuses are still the same like 10 years ago. However if that hurt your feelings let me assure you I didnt mean to. I am just trying not to lose my happy mood if I simply wanna enjoy the game like everybody else even if our servers are full of rulebreakers and I have to handle this again and again and again.

I am looking forward to your answers. But tbh unless you show me the real recording or a proper .dem file I believe I have said enough in this case mate.

Reactions: Schobi and TheDude