Invalid Abuse Report: FRZN

✈ ▌▌

17 Feb 2019
Admin's Name FRZN (vip not admin)

Time and date 10:55PM 4-1-19
Server steam://connect/192.99.41.233:25155
Description
FRZN vote gagged me after i said "nigger" in text chat. after he did this i left the game, (I'll explain why) and FRZN knows i usually leave the game when he vote mutes/gags me, because he doesnt have a valid reason to mute/gag me, sometimes i do something so simple and call him a "nerd" as a joke, and he votes to mute me. and after i left he reported me in the #calladmin channel in the discord, and provided proof of me saying it, and my steam id. i then sent him a direct message why he did that because i thought we were cool, because i never once reported him for saying "nigger" because i didnt think it was a big deal, and i didnt care. when i told him that i was ok with him saying it, and he denied every time i told him that he does say it. him and i both know he does say it all the time, not in a racist way, sometimes when hes explaining things, but also when he is just talking to people. he hasnt said it much recently but he has said it, in game, several times, and him and i both know it. i dont have proof of him saying it in voice chat (he doesnt say it in text chat) multiple times. there might be some things i may have forgotten to include, im very tired but i think thats all i need.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? No

D

Deleted member 10599

Saying "nigger" is racism, racism is against the rules. I do have valid reasons towards why I votemute and gag you. I have never vote muted or gagged you do to personal insults or you harassing me. I see no proof of this and its trying to go by what you said. Your chatlogs contain multiple uses of "nigger" and other insults directed towards people well I try to stay clear of that and if I do have any insults its towards a map or a map choice. I make sure I have some sort of valid reason for calling a vote to mute or gag somebody and every time I have done this to you, there was a reason EX: Racism, harassment, insulting someone constantly, being overly toxic. During our DMS you accused me of using the N word countless times during voice chat and saying people told you this, to begin I do not use the racial slurs in the server voice chat or text chat, but you have. You believe you can get away with everything which you cant. You are normally always toxic when it comes to being in game and if not it is because no one disagrees with you. You have lied to my face about me saying I have been racist in the server which I do not like, I suggested making an abuse report as you did but I said not to lie in it. That is what you did. Racism is a huge deal on the server it is why people can get muted for a day for just saying racial slurs after warned. DO NOT play it off as something that "doesn't really matter" on the server. Personally I can't take you seriously with how you have bended the truth in your favor and id like to see any proof of me abusing or being racist. Everyone I mute who is unhappy with it I tell to make an abuse report and I tell them how to do it. I see only yours mostly because people do understand why they got muted. You may be nice sometimes but lying is a terrible habit id break it.
~Nick