Handled Abuse Report: Hail / Blue etc.

Gladdi

29 Oct 2016
Admin's Name: Hail / Blue etc.

Time and date: 19.30 / 04.01.2017

Description: Ey Leute das kanns echt nicht sein.......

Mir fällt vermehrt in den letzten Wochen auf das Admins Kicken und Bannen wie
die Weltmeister, insbesondere Hail und Blue.

Stehst Blue vor der Flinte, wirste direkt gekickt wegen blocken o_O
Packst den Sprung auf die Kiste nicht direkt, wirst von Hail gekickt wegen blocken o_O

Vorhin werde ich gebannt weil ich die Tür schließe. Das war nicht mal am Start der Runde und hinter mir 8-10 Zombies.

Man hat “Spieler“ die einen blocken, mit dem Fahrstuhl direkt vor der Nase abhauen, Kisten unter einem wegballern, einem am Sprung hindern, ständig auf dem Kopf rumjumpen, die fetten Santas vor einem sitzen......und zusätzlich noch kick/bannwütige
Admins die einem komplett den Spaß am spiel rauben :-@

Wäre nett wenn Admins mal auf die wirklichen Störenfriede und unfairen achtet und nicht nur auf ihr Spiel und ihre Stats.

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): Zombie Hunting

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

cluth3r

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Sep 2016
Germania.
Google Translator i hope it helps

Description: I'm not sure if this is true.

I noticed more in the past few weeks on the admins kicking and ban like
The world champions, especially Hail and Blue.

Standing blue in front of the shotgun, we were kicked directly because of blocking o_O
Do not pack the jump on the crate directly, you'll be kicked by Hail because of blocking o_O

I'm being banned because I close the door. That was not even at the start of the round and behind me 8-10 zombies.

One has "player" the one block, with the elevator off right in front of the nose, crates under a shoot, one at the jump hints, constantly on the head jump, the fat Santas before a sit ...... and additionally kick Fondly;
Admins who completely rob the fun of the game: - @

Would be nice if Admins times on the real trouble and unfair and not only on their game and their stats

Last edited:
Reactions: ceddy67

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
I cant find any ban on Gladdi, regarding closing any door, so I cant comment on that.

Often it is difficult for admins to be everywhere on the map, and with all the players today blocking , we have had a lot of "roasting" players, rather than kicking and banning ( which I normally do)

The last week hasn't been any increase from my point of view - I warn, freeze, slap, kick and ban just as much as I normally do.

The last 14 days I have been Burning players more, while writing in chat, what they have done wrong, which seems to have better effect on players.

When there are many players on the server, as there often is in the evenings, there will be more offenders, which is why, I guess , you see more actions from admins.

Furthermore, some admins focus on gameplay and not punishing players, while other admins stay focus on having a floating gameplay, punishing offenders: we share the work sort to speak.

I guess this is what you are adressing , or at least, how I understand your report.

cluth3r

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Sep 2016
Germania.
Gladdi this is a game and there are always people who annoy someone. Of course it is not nice if someone jumps around on your head, runs off with the elevator or someone sits in your way. But shall we banish him? Since we are then again with your theme "We ban like the world champions" Admin ban for no reason thats not correct.
If something happened, I am sorry but generally ban admins not without reason only if they recognize something safe. Of course i do not want take your fun at the game .. hope your view will be better in the future

Gladdi Dies ist ein Spiel und es gibt immer Leute, die jemanden belästigen. Natürlich ist es nicht schön, wenn jemand auf den Kopf springt, haut mit dem Aufzug ab oder jemand sitzt in Ihrem Weg. Aber sollen wir ihn verbannen? Da sind wir dann wieder bei deinem Thema "Wir verbieten wie die Weltmeister" Admin verbieten ohne Grund das ist nicht richtig.
Wenn etwas passiert ist, tut es mir leid, aber im allgemeinen verbieten Admins nicht ohne Grund nur, wenn sie etwas sicheres erkennen. Natürlich möchte ich nicht ihren Spaß am Spiel nehmen .. hoffe, Ihre Ansicht wird in Zukunft besser sein

Last edited:

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
If I see someone blocking at first I slap/teleport them down usually with a warning, But if I see them do it again then I kick them, And when it comes to kicking people for blocking its a pretty rare occasion for me, as most of the players already stop after being warned/slapped for first time so I do not exactly remember kicking you but if you are saying that you were kicked directly without any warnings beforehad then I apologize, And trust me i dont want to rob your fun for the game, i want to help by getting the blockers away... But I do remember you calling us idiots multiple times ingame which would be nice if you didnt continue to do in the future and maybe tell us what we did/or what went wrong instead :)