Handled Abuse Report: Hail to the King, Baby

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Admin's Name: Hail to the King, Baby

Time and date: 23.12.2016 12:44

Description: He slaps everybody whose are noobs and one player died bcs of slap. After he asks to Hail he answers with the following sentence: Stop Noobing around. I said him that if he do it anymore i will make demos about him and release them in the forum and that his adminrights will Respectively. And after that i said to him he bans me. I dont threated him. I said only that he shouldn't to try slap ppls to die. And I think its not allowed? Killing teammates ? Why is he banning for no reason? That wasn't even a threat. Before 1wk or 2wk ago he inulted me. "Retard". I asked him: You are insulting me as an Admin? And he said yes so he accept that he insulted me. I don't have the demo anymore bcs my pc had restored itself. So please take care of him or set yourself up Hail. You are killing your teammates for fun or bcs they're noob or something else, you are insulting players, you are banning players for no reason, you are blocking (sometimes I did see you) and sometimes you are teamplaying with other players or you let them teamplaying. As i said, pls take the care of him // Set yourself up Hail.-

-Sorry Niko, i will not disturb abuse report case but it happens in the last 2-3 weeks too much.

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): Elite hunterz zombie hunting v1

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

Last edited:

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Hi Ronin

In this specific situation, many warnings was given not to block, team etc.

In your case, well - everytime you join (with new accounts) you threat me , that you wanna release demo's - you provoke - standing on me, jumping on me, stand in front off me etc.

I think you should be glad only to be given 1 hr ban on you new account.

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
At first I didn't threated you. With my sentences I mean that isn't allowed ( slapping players down bcs they are noob, insulting to other players (me too) )
2. You didn't warn me, then you banned me directly after you said : Enjoy your ban.
3. That was joke that i jump on you etc..
4. You slapped another player down whose stay close to you, bcs he was noob?
Just accept it that you are wrong and say sorry. It's not so hard.

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Copies of your recent insults and threats have been added as comments to your bans in SourceBan database.
If any SPA / HA thinks there is more to this case, they will react in this thread.

From my hand there is nothing more to say, beside: your long kick / slay / ban list (19 bans!) should make you concider your behaviour on the EH servers.

Personally I think you have had too many chances.

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Bro you can't undersatnd it. The point is about your adminrights. You can't just slap a player down to die, beacuse he is noob. The point isn't having chance bro. You calling me as "Retard" you banning me directly after you said: Enjoy your ban. No warns. Hopefully you understand what i mean. I mean with my sentences "its not allowed, you are moving out of your adminrights". If you understand it as a Threat what can I do there? Yes maybe I got too much bans. Its bcs of the like last day you banned my 2. account bcs of i want play with my other acc. It was the same with Advaldo he banned me my first acc for teamkilling and I wanted to play with my another acc and he banned my 2. and 3. and 4. and 5. for the same reason. 7-8 Of them is the same. Virus banned me for using macro but at the end we all decided that he using kind of cheats. Bro I see that you insulting other players, that you slap them to kill bcs of they are noob, that you banning players for bullshit reasons. Why you will not give up? You are damn wrong. Oh my god.

#Extra: I did not insulted you where you was banned me for threating.. So please don't lie. I have nothing against you. But if kiinq and another players telling me that you are doing kind of Nonsense in the server...
You are too aggressive bro.In other words kind of toxic. You have to first listen the players what they meaning with they sentences and don't banning them directly after you say EEEENJOOY! :). This is like dictator.
From your hand you can say that : Sorry next time will be better or something else... It's not to hard to see your mistakes and noticing them. Contra: Its really good if you can noticing your mistakes and try to improve it.
You're probably older than me, but I have more reallife experience than you bro. Please try to understand me...

Reactions: GAMERMANA