Handled+ Abuse Report: Hail To The King

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
Admin's Name: Hail To The King

Time and date: around 1.40 pm on Jan. 14th

Description: I am glad to announce that I'm back since the beginning of the year. I'm happy to play on EH again. Unfortunately, that's not the welcoming I expected:

Hail To The King muted me for the max. possible time of 20160 minutes for insults as he said in description.
Personally, I don't think I insulted. And if I did so would it be worth such a long gag?
Instead, it should be zm_try_hard_terminator (or sth like that) who should be gagged, cause he said several times things like "stfu" to me. But I assume people with VIP have more privileges.

I appreciate that you take a look at my application.

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): EH server on CS:S

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
The chat log, and your previous history with insulting behaviour resulted in your gag.

You should know by now how to behave, so coming back to EH servers makes me wonder, why you start by anoying so many players within ½ an hour.

If any HA/SPA finds my judgement too harsh, the gag time will change.

From my perspective it stays.

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
Even tho I do know the rules, the chat log only shows minor insults that do not justify a 14 days gag.
Previous ban was 1.5 years ago.

If you do need to remind people of the rules, where is zm_try_hard_terminator's punishment?
Players should be treated equally regardless the amount of money they donate.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Hello 1nfomercial long time no see.

I checked your chat-log and a gag was fair, first of all i want you to stop acting like an admin, if people need help they don't need to come to you, it's nice that you want to help but let the admins do their job. Also please stop using words such as "fag" "stfu" "your mom". Otherwise you will get more gags in the future.

However as this is your 5th gag only and your last gag was 9 months ago I've decided to reduce it to 2 days.

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
Reasonable response, reasonable outcome.
I accept the punishment and I will work on my attitude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ineyy