Handled+ Abuse Report: Hail To The King

Status
Not open for further replies.

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
Admin's Name: Hail To The King

Time and date: ask Hail To The King for exact time and date pls

Description: When I tried to join the server, it said that I am banned. I did not even know what this was all about until I had to check out SourceBans and the demo uploaded by Hail To The King himself.

I do not know if Hail To The King is on a personal vendetta or does not like me in general. Maybe he does not agree that my previous gag length given from him got reduced from 2 weeks to 2 days.

But I can clearly say that I did not block anyone. How is that possible anyway? How can you block someone and get him killed at the same time?
And what justifies a 1 month ban? Why not perm ban me right away?

Maybe you see more in the video than I do. If people can not jump over me, you blame me for that? You can even see that I crouched at the very beginning of the video, so he could jump over me.

Furthermore, did the person who I get blamed for to get him killed reported/ complaint/ or made a ban request at all?

I am getting along with mostly anyone on forum and in-game. It is nice to see so many familiar "faces" again. EH is almost the only server I play on CS:S. I would definitely not screw this up by breaking rules intentionally.

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): CS:S

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
For the record: I have no personal vendetta against you.

I had a demo recording while I was afk, when I tabbed back in, I read your chat message "Is there any Admin around?" and it made me suspecious, which is why I stopped the old recording, and started this new fresh one, just as you killed your teammate, which I saw clearly:

After you in sidechat asked "is there any Admin around" and you got no answer - you ran up to this exact point, and when the teammate ran towards you, you ran towards him, so he fell out and down, so he got killed - this is a well known trick to kill your teammates.

I see this as yet another example of your behaviour , when you think no admin is around.

Your previous bans, was up to 3 weeks, why the 1 month ban is a natural length for the next one.

From my point of view, the ban stands - if any HA /SPA disagree, your ban will be changed.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Hello Hail To The King Baby and 1nformercial,

Hail, do you have the previous part of the demo ?

IMO After reviewing the demo, we can't clearly see that 1nfo blocked anyone on purpose, of course we trust you but this is a particular case as it's not an unban request but an abuse report.

Waiting for the answer.

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
Thank you both for your quick response.

Who do I get blamed for to get killed anyway? Snapper or Smily=)? Were there any complaints or ban requests that I do not know of? Did someone write you personally to complain about me right after his death?

Clearly, I am also familiar with the "trick" you talk about since 4way is one of my favorite maps. But this did not happen in that case.
I do not know anymore why I asked if an admin is around at that particular situation since I do not even know when this all happened. Maybe I saw someone else breaking the rules. Did it happen right before my ban?
I do know that I have asked that question before to see who all the "new" admins are since I did not play for a long time. I am friends with some (former) admins which is important to me. Also that way I would always know who to talk to right away, if someone breaks the rules.
I do appreciate your work as an admin most of the time and always see you in spec. That already keeps players away from breaking rules regardless if you are active or afk.

I have a total amount of 2 or 3 bans since my 3rd ban was unbanned again due to misunderstandings as far as I remember. My 2nd ban was partly asked for it by me.
All of the previously received bans occurred in 2014. So I am not sure, if the "natural length" still counts after almost 2.5 years.

@Xylon, do you suggest that I make an unban request or does this thread also count?

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
This thread counts as we'll need to clear this out, so don't make an unban request.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
I do not have the previous part

It was around 15:10 today - chat will clear this out

Well, I just checked the logs and I can't seem to find anyone complaining about 1nfomercial blocking him.

1nfomercial has been unbanned as the demo didn't show enough proof that he blocked a player, case is now closed, thank you for reporting, no actions will be taken against Hail as it's not what we can call abusing, next time please simply do an unban request.

-Xylon

Status
Not open for further replies.