Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
Admin's Name Hail to the king
Time and date Today 12:30 PM
Server v1
Description
Greetings.

Just writing here because its incredible that such individuals as this guy have admin rights. Just amazing. So this is what happened. We were playing cbble, and the vote for the next map starts, and palace got chosen.

Hail said something like "oohhh why palace" and I said literally this:

2017-02-27 12:28:36 aight?.
2017-02-27 12:28:35 not one of ur shit maps.
2017-02-27 12:28:30 yes hail palace.

I said this because these guy is playing 1000000 special maps a day, its ridiculous, I mean theres a reason why they're called "special maps" and theres also a reason why those maps (which 99% of the time suck) arent in the active map pool. But no Mr. Hail doesnt care about this and whenever hes bored he puts on a special map that he knows and where he can get a fair ammount of kills. But thats another case. Well I told him that, and then Kurd told me to have some respect. I mean... What did I say wrong? Are we 12 year olds that cant manage the word "shit"? Did I flame him or anything?

Aight, after that, next round starts and I'm alone in a camping spot, 5-6 zombies are trying to get to my spot, and I'm holding off quite well, BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN HAIL THE KING DECIDES TO SLAP ME WITH 99 DAMAGE, PUTTING ME TO THE EDGE OF THE BOX SO I GET KILLED. Reason? Respect the admins? What the hell? What did I say wrong?

Then he said that I was flaming him, and I told him this:

2017-02-27 12:32:31 havent even said anything wrong?.
2017-02-27 12:32:22 and i havent even flamed you.
2017-02-27 12:32:12 you deserve to get flamed tbh.

This is enough reason for him to slay me, so I can instantly respawn in the last 10 seconds of the round so I can die again. Cheers.

Next map goes on, and I get banned for flaming? WHERE HAVE I FLAMED HIM? SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE BECAUSE I CANT SEE IT?

http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=132970

Someone check it and tell me where please.

I dont even know why this guy has admin rights, he's by far one of the worst I've ever seen, and I've been playing here for a long time. Also its a joke that someone like him gets tons of reports and he keeps behaving like a paranoid 10 year old.

Regards.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
And also it looks like I deserve other kind of treating from the rest of the players, couldnt he just gag me?

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Hello Winter, thank you for your abuse report, it may take time but you'll get an answer today as we'll have to investigate to find out who was right and who was wrong.

Reactions: winter

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Hi Erik,

From where do you get this anger?

I dont know where you get your facts from, but I only make a vote for special maps once a day: you wrote"I said this because these guy is playing 1000000 special maps a day, its ridiculous,..."

You continue:
"But no Mr. Hail doesnt care about this and whenever hes bored he puts on a special map that he knows and where he can get a fair ammount of kills. "

I dont put on a special map - I place a vote if we should vote for a special map - in this situation, as I recall, chat said: 21 yes 11 no - so in other words: the players choose that we shall play a special map, not I.

I choose 6 different maps and make a vote, and again it is the people that votes, not I that choose a map - I think you are very far out in your argumentation.

next you write:
"ALL OF A SUDDEN HAIL THE KING DECIDES TO SLAP ME WITH 99 DAMAGE...."

I did not say that you were flaming, me - but I will not accept your behaviour, and slapped you instead of kicking or banning you....

Instead of calming down, you rejoin and it seems that you need to take it to a new level, calling me a spastic and a shame that I am an admin....

The ban is a reality from that point.

I then check you ban history and see that you have been banned for flaming before - honestly I dont know what is wrong with you: all this - because we did play a map you didnt like?

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
No you're wrong, you should learn to read actually, I DID NOT CALL YOU ANY NAMES, I DID NOT INSULT YOU, I DID NOT FLAME YOU, it just seems like someone can take a bad opinion about himself? Read my chat log carefully, I didnt not flame you. The ban is totally unjustified, since I didnt break any rule nor flame him. If I could somehow result annoying (truth hurts) he should just gag me, which I wouldnt see with good eyes either, but that would be the correct thing to do.

And also do I really need to explain myself in the special map matter? Do I really need to? Alright, here we go then. First off, when you do a vote to put a special map on, of course theyre going to vote yes, they think its going to be fun, its exciting and whatnot. Of course they will, but in the end the result is always the same: the map is crap, the players leave, most of them rock the vote. SUMMING UP: no one really likes special maps. CONCLUSION: playing one special map every now and then is fine, it could even be fun why not. But you play 1-2 of them every single morning, or atleast whenever I'm online, and im not the only one complaining about this.

I feel stupid having to explain this, of course people vote yes, 50 % of the server doesnt even know what theyre voting for. Please.

Youre not going to accept which behaviour exactly? That I state my opinion? That I think youre a bad admin? You cant accept a bad opinion about yourself, and maybe, just maybe, think you're not always right and that youre not a very brilliant admin? Didnt know that people cant state their opinions now, I accept that if I flamed you or offended you this would be justified, but I cant see where I said something wrong? I mean how old are you? You cant take words like "shit" or whats the problem?

And no I dont have anger or anything personal against you, it just bothers me as fuck to deal with this bullshit, you already banned me once (ban that I think is unfair) when you werent right that time either. It pisses me of that everyone complains about you being an admin and you wont change, you dont learn, seems like you think that youre always right and that we (most of the people) are always wrong. And again, I've nothing personal against, and aswell I have 0 problems with other admins.

Next time, instead of getting all paranoid by someones opinion, which you dont even want to read, try to think a bit of why people complain about you, specially someone who was an admin for 2+ years and has had 0 abuse reports or complains at all. Just an advice.

Reactions: Alca

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Off course you should have been gagged - and before that a kick, and before that a slap - but you were so fast to rage, that we very quickly went from that slap, to a ban - yes you flamed - you did write:

2017-02-27 12:33:23 such a shame that youre admin.
2017-02-27 12:33:50 and stop behaving like a spastic.

On the matter of voting:
If you dont like special maps, then why dont you make a forum post getting that opportunity removed?
why rage ingame? ?
I am sorry, but how you behave doesnt make sense.

Yesterday on another special map vote - there was more voting NO , just to prove you wrong...:! ! ! !

I can easily accept your opinion on me beeing a bad admin, no problem with that

But It is very difficult to accept you raging, also here, and mixing facts with what you think about me, think whats happend and so.

Off course I can take the word "shit" - what Kurd and other admins try to do, is to keep a good tone ingame - and that was not what happend with you.

well, it is ok if you think something is wrong with the way I am admin, in fact if any thinks so its ok to say it.

Many reports - well, as spending so much time on V1 as I do - more than anybody else, off course I do get a lot of abuse reports.

I am not know for giving 20 warnings before I kick - and if that is wrong behaviour I will get a correction from SPA / HA.

We are all here to make the server playable for most people.

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
Also its really nice that you decide to change the ban from 4 hours to 2 days, just because I decided to complain about you. Very mature behaviour!

Best thing of all is that I get a 2 days long ban for doing something I didnt even do. Show me where I flamed you, and I will shut up and even praise you for a good job. Until then, I'm not gonna stop until my ban is lifted, since its totally unfair, and until you (atleast) recognize that you werent right.

Reactions: Alca

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
Do you even know what flaming means?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=flaming

Did I ever insult you? NO I DID NOT. STOP SAYING I FLAMED YOU WHEN I DIDNT. Maybe you need an example:

You play like my grandma =/= You are my grandma

As you can realize its not the same, its not even an insult. Do you understand now how wrong you're? And if I think that it is a shame that youre an admin you CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, IM NOT DOING ANYTHING AGAINST THE RULES, AM I?

Although I recognize that the "you behave like a spastic" was because I got a bit turned up, but how do you expect people to react when you just treat them like this? Gives 0 explanations of what I did wrong, slaps me so I get killed, slays me and bans me. Only thing I read was from Kurd: "You should respect the admins". I do. I didnt do anything against the rules, just stated my opinion. And "you behave like a spastic" is not even an insult. Again: I did not flame you in any case, you're wrong, the ban is unjustified, you should just recognize it, apologize and act proffesional because this is turning ridiculous.

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
"Off course you should have been gagged - and before that a kick, and before that a slap - but you were so fast to rage, that we very quickly went from that slap"

What? Am I missing something? Is my keyboard a ferrari that you dont even have time to write /gag erik? What the hell, are you saying that you had time to ban me, thing that you did, because you couldnt react in time to gag me? wtf.

http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=132970

look at the time frame. You had 5-6 minutes to gag me (you would still be wrong), you take 6 minutes to write /gag erik? Cmon lets be real, this is just hilarious now.

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
well, even its common for players to think that admins are all over, we aint.

My attention was on my game and not on you, so after you got slapped
The timeline in the link is:

12.31.55 you got slapped
(then I continue to play my game...)
12.33.23 - you rage and you get banned

Again, you bend the reality in a very strange way

I dont see this conversation result in anything, and will do no further on this thread.

If I have done something wrong, SPA / HA will react and I will therefor await their interference...

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
Okay, so this is what I said until the slap came (my conversation with kurd):
2017-02-27 12:30:01

is it forbidden?.
2017-02-27 12:29:59 or am i just not able to state my opinion?.
2017-02-27 12:29:47 do admins deserve more respect?.
2017-02-27 12:29:39 I havent insulted him or anything so?.
2017-02-27 12:28:53 have i said something wrong?.
2017-02-27 12:28:36 aight?.
2017-02-27 12:28:30 yes hail palace.

Is this enough reason to slap me and get me killed? Stating that the next map was palace and not one of your "shit" maps? Like really?
After this he just decides to slay me:
2017-02-27 12:32:31

havent even said anything wrong?. _v7
2017-02-27 12:32:22 and i havent even flamed you.
2017-02-27 12:32:12 you deserve to get flamed tbh.
2017-02-27 12:31:57 reason?.
2017-02-27 12:31:55 nice slap.

So this is enough reason to slay me. He had time to slap me with 99 damage to get me killed, which means, he had time to spectate me between all the players and slap me to the edge, after this he had time to slay me with the skyrocket thingy. He had time for all this but he couldnt just type /gag erik, which is the correct thing to do if anyone is annoying you. Alrighty then.

Also I find it really annoying the way to slay and punish people, cant you just slay them normally? Its like you want them to get all turned up, I've never seen you slay someone normally, you always set them on fire, skyrocket them and whatnot. Why? Is it fun? Or are you just looking to get people to what you so call "rage/flame" so you have a reason to ban them?

My ban is unfair, anyone who isnt blind sees this, you acted wrong and you're wrong, this is all I have to say for the moment. If you could atleast recognize it would be nice so we can stop wasting time with these non-sense.

I also love how you avoid answering to all my questions, where did I break the rules, how is my ban justified?

Regards.

PS. Its funny that YOU tell ME this:

well, even its common for players to think that admins are all over, we aint.

kek

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Alright, so, after reviewing everything you guys wrote I can state that winter may be right, I say "MAY BE", let's clear it.

1st) Hail To The King Baby punished winter because of

In my opinion, there's nothing that would deserves to get a player slayed/slapped here.

2nd) winter started to get mad at Hail To The king Baby because of the innapropriate way he dealt with these few words, hence the rage words

2017-02-27 12:33:23 such a shame that youre admin.
2017-02-27 12:33:50 and stop behaving like a spastic.

I absolutely DO NOT approve such words toward any of the admins. BUT eventhough it shouldn't had been said, I believe it was under the anger.

3rd) Hail To The King Baby banned winter because of these words whereas a gag would have been more appropriated.

Now we have Hail To The King Baby which is admin for over 5 months now, had several reports, though most of them weren't legit reports, but is averall active and does a good job.

And we have winter, who was admin for a few years on EH, sadly I cannot tell if he was doing a good job because I wasn't admin back then, but anyway he was admin and deserves to be trusted.

Can you guys tell me if I'm right or if I'm wrong ? To clear the things up.

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
Yes, you're right, as I said before, I recognize those words came from the anger, its hard to react when you feel treated in an unfair way. Still those words aren't against the rules as far as I know, theyre bad yes, but I not offended nor insulted anyone. I can agree that after that a gag would have been appropiated.

As I said before, I've nothing personal against him, I just want him to see that hes clearly wrong in this case, since I got slapped and slayed for no appropiate reason other than stating an opinion, and then banned. The ban is unfair. I shouldnt be banned. Also something that I find very unproffesional is that I get banned for 4 hours, and as soon as he sees my report, he increases it for 2 days... I find this ridiculous tbh, there are people with 4+ bans that just get banned for 1 day max lol, why should I be different? I dont find this fair. Specially because I just have 1 more ban on record, which I dont find fair either, but it would be too much trouble to bring that up aswell.

I hope the ban gets lifted because in the practice I didnt break any rules, and as far as I know Hail to the king doesnt make the rules. However I'd like to point out that if he has gotten reported so many times its because of something, they dont report him just for fun I guess? How to explain then that I didnt get reported a single time in over two years? Easy, which I consider a very good admin, hasnt gotten reported as far as I know, and the list goes on. I've no problem with Hail, but it doesnt hurt to recognize that you arent always right and that you can be wrong, and theres nothing bad either to see that you acted wrong, and that you still have things to learn. Just my opinion.

Cheers.

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
And just to make things clear, he slapped me and then slayed me, he got me killed 3 times in less than 30 seconds, then he banned me.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
I just want to add that you might be treated differently as you're an old player and an ex-admin. You should obviously know the rules. Not that you're necessarily wrong in this case but in general if you break the rules you can expect a harder punishment.

Easy is imo the best admin we got, but he has got abuse reports as well. Only a few admins haven't got a single abuse report, believe it or not even Niko got a few.

Anyway I just wanted to add this, Xylon will handle it.

Reactions: winter

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
But I didnt break any rules as far as I know?

Havent noticed then if he has been reported, havent been on much here either lately.
I just want to add that you might be treated differently as you're an old player and an ex-admin. You should obviously know the rules. Not that you're necessarily wrong in this case but in general if you break the rules you can expect a harder punishment.

Easy is imo the best admin we got, but he has got abuse reports as well. Only a few admins haven't got a single abuse report, believe it or not even Niko got a few.

Anyway I just wanted to add this, Xylon will handle it.

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Hi Erik,

In short - it all comes from disrespecting the admin, for a special map vote - and from there it went over the edge.

All the assumptions you make about me (in rage I guess) is making this whole matter insane.

I.e. in your last post - you say that I raise your ban because of the abuse report.

I would like, if you ask before you make an assumption.

No I did not raise your ban because of the report - but because you had an old ban

We have in admin group discussed 2 things:

1: Old players, who know the rules, should have less slack of line.
2: Bans should not be the same as previous lenghts (ref. a post by Kiinq).

That is why you can take most of my bans and see this "raise" of banlength if players have more bans in their ban history.

And this is also what most of my abuse reports is about in the end: the ban length and not if I have made a wrong decission.

Off course I will follow the rules, and do not make my own rules.

In your case, I think a bit less rage and a reasonable communication would have solved this matter.

Whether your ban / punishment is right or wrong I will let it be up to SPA /HA to judge and offcourse accept it - I have no problems with that.

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
But the thing is THAT YOU HAVE MADE A WRONG DECISSION, how can you not even see this? Are you kidding me? If you follow the rules why did you ban me? I didnt break any rules...

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Regarding the length of the punishment, I will raise attention to previous admin behaviour

Please see this link.
https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&page=1&searchText=admin

On the first page, I count 12 incidents where players has been banned for admin insulting / disrespect, just to point out, that it is normal to ban on admin insulting and gag on normal player unbehaviour in chat.

If you turn pages you will find bans for admin insulting / disrespect from all admins, including Xylon, Havoc, Nikoo, and the list of names goes on and on....

This is why I do not think the ban is wrong