Invalid Abuse Report: hail to the king

good guy

6 Apr 2018
Hey guys first of all I think it was a week ago, I was gagged (I was AZIZ before lol)so I was stuck in the place of the map IN FRONT of the admin and couldn't move so I just asked the said admin for help via names changes (I only used and use name to ask help to admins don't ban me Easy/Paw ;) )

so the name was : "admin unblock me bro", admin did not help while I was blocked for several minutes right in front of him, so I got mad like an idiot and changed my name to : "admin = huge cunt" shouldn't have changed to that but he just didn't do his job so...
he banned me and I accepted it cause I was being a dick when I insulted him

fast forward to today I got stuck again in the map and used the names changes to ask him to just unblock me or do anything so I changed to "admin unblock me" followed by "admin unblock me plz" (never know good manners maybe lol)
he did not help, so I changed again to "admin do ur fckin job" then "admin unblock me it takes 2 sec"
he then proceed to tell im a noob and being blocked doesn't exist, I don't have the logs but it was similar to that, maybe I should have used the word stuck but english is not my first language and I thinked about it only several minutes I quit the game

I then changed my name to "im blocked into the map" but admin did not give any shit and I finished the last 2 mins of the round stuck

Again I know its not that big but its happening two times in a week so I just wanted to point it out to you admin bro so next time you just kill me so I don't have to wait the next round to appreciate this amazing and refreshing virtual gaming sessions with my virtual friends

thx for taking time to read me.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Another tip for you: You don't have to change your name, you could also send a direct message to the admins that are currently on the server. Just use team-chat (not the public chat!) and start your message with @-sign like this:
Team-Chat: @ <message>
Even when you are gagged you can still write these kind of messages to admins

Reactions: Xylon

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Another tip for you: You don't have to change your name, you could also send a direct message to the admins that are currently on the server. Just use team-chat (not the public chat!) and start your message with @-sign like this:
Team-Chat: @ <message>
Even when you are gagged you can still write these kind of messages to admins

This said case is closed, there's no abuse from the any admin toward you as you insulted them in your name changing.

good guy

6 Apr 2018
This said case is closed, there's no abuse from the any admin toward you as you insulted them in your name changing.
the second time I did not insult him or do him any wrong and he still didn't do shit so read all the post thx
Im just trying to help the server by pointing out a flaw in the admin work so touch him two words so we don't have to talk about it again.
btw I put it in abuse cause I did not find any other categories to talk about admins work.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Maybe you should question yourself as WHY you were gagged first.

You're gagged ? use the admin chat to request help, changing your name in "hope" that the admin sees is not the best solution and I probably wouldn't have done anything either.

good guy

6 Apr 2018
Maybe you should question yourself as WHY you were gagged first.

You're gagged ? use the admin chat to request help, changing your name in "hope" that the admin sees is not the best solution and I probably wouldn't have done anything either.
Im gagged cause I trolled but thats not the problem lmao,this admin never gagged me and never saw me type in chat, I even apologized to the admin who gagged me and putting the troll aside just so we are cool
I should use admin chat but did not know about it since today so...
By the way its not in "hope" cause he saw it, instead of showing me the existence of the admin chat he just said that I was a noob proving that admins aren't always the most mature and intelligent persons
To finish you wouldn't have done anything that just prove you are an immature admin and I don't want you to give me lessons on how I should question myself.
I find it really idiotic that I have to waste my time for something as little as that, I did a valid thread (maybe in the wrong section) where I suggested the wrongs of an admin just so you could touch him two words thats as simple as that.
Have a good day.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
he then proceed to tell im a noob and being blocked doesn't exist, I don't have the logs but it was similar to that,

I couldn't find any of that in his chat-log/admin logs.

You are reporting an admin with no proof and even if what you said is right i don't see any real abuse here. Next time please consider to record a demo of the situation or use admin chat to ask the admin for a teleport but be aware that admins might be busy doing other stuff. Most of us are males, we aren't meant to be multi-tasking.

Regarding the changing name part i don't mind if you do it once to request a teleport even though admin chat is preferred, now you know how to type to admins only so that's a benefit for the future.

Anyway i would like for Hail to the king to reply with his point of view on this matter.

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
with all the above mentioned, in future, please state your request in chat or directly to admins with @@ in chat, and wait for admins to react, dont start raging by changing your name in an insulting manor.

Thats all I have to say in this matter