Invalid Abuse Report: jonas norway

someone

29 Sep 2022
Admin's Name jonas norway

Time and date 29/09/2022 - around 11 am

Server zombie hunting v3

Description
so i have been having alot of issues with this dude jonas, he keeps banning me and muting me for small stuff
like recently, i changed my steam name to russian text that was saying 'you read this you gay' if you were to google translate it yesterday after jonas busted my balls once more, my nickname meaning wasnt meant for him or anybody in particular, just a stupid nickname i thought about, i told him to translate my nickname for fun, then he renamed my nickname cause he found it offensive maybe?, today he gave me warnings to change my nickname or i'd be banned, so while i was muted for saying 'cock' right before the map change (that i do often by the way) again its not meant for him, its just me saying 'cock' the same some would put their ass or tits spray everywhere. so i changed my steam nickname to 'jonas pls unmute me'
then he said something like no (cant remember exacly) , so then i got mad and i changed my nickname to jonas big ball busting mod, he then said something in the chat, i think it was a ban threat, and then i changed my nickname to, 'ban me idgaf u loser' and i got banned

but this dude keeps busting my balls for very little things u know, he's the only one that is busting my balls that hard
idk wtf is his problem
luckuly i didnt bought the vip, what a fking regret that would have been.

let me know if you going to do something about this unsecure dude
and if you dont because you might think im in the wrong, well fuck it, i might just find another game to waste my time on.

cheers

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? No

Jonas_k_94

Gameserver Admin
Donator
24 Sep 2014
Norway
Hello and welcome to the forum.

We would have no issue if you just played by the rules and not provoking others/me

Your chat history is full of swearing and insults, we're having a conversation, at the very end u wrote "cock". I gave you a few warnings yesterday but obviously you dont care at all. (For this I gave your 8th gag, a length of 1 week, you can see your gag here : https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:221614890&Submit )

Your name in were "ты убей меня гей" wich means "you kill me gay" so I asked you to change the name kindly, but you refused to change it, so I removed "гей/gay". This is not a big issue in the first place, but your trying to provoke others & me.

After I gave you the gag you started to provoke by changing your name to :
jonas unmute me pls
cock wasnt meant for you lol
jonas,is big ball busting mod
ban me idgaf, u a loser

For this I gave your 6th ban- Inappropriate Name/Swearing/Insult, take your pick. ( see the ban here https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:221614890 )

I warned you many times, without no actions taken and you keep on provoking, so I wonder what your goal is with this abuse report, when there is no-one to blame, but yourself.

Sincerely Jonas

Reactions: SyntX

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
let me know if you going to do something about this unsecure dude
What I did was: I increased both of your ban and gag lenght now to give you the chance to reconsider your behaviour and attitude toward this community and server.

8 gags and 6 bans in less than a month (!). An abuse report in which you already admit your fault and even tho you were asked in the application forum you didnt provide any proof - most likely because you know there was no abuse.

You better tread lightly now @someone. We do not tolerate this on our servers and if you continue like that you will soon be game over. This abuse report of course is invalid.

someone

29 Sep 2022
lol no abuse, the jonas dude said yesterday to keep on going and i'd see what happens
well fuck you all and your pathetic server, have fun banning and doing whatever the fk your doing, if thats makes your miserable lives less shitty.
ban me perm idc, i'll use another account right away :)
see ya in a sec

someone

29 Sep 2022
as for the proofs, id the dude bans me from the server, how the fuck am i supposed to take screens or video? or provide any proofs
you guys are fking stupid

someone

29 Sep 2022
i dont give a shit, u think i need your shitty server to live? dead ass game
anyways cheers
and do me a favor delete this account i dont wanna keep this useless dog shit up (the account)
fucking waste of my fking time

someone

29 Sep 2022
Hello and welcome to the forum.

We would have no issue if you just played by the rules and not provoking others/me

Your chat history is full of swearing and insults, we're having a conversation, at the very end u wrote "cock". I gave you a few warnings yesterday but obviously you dont care at all. (For this I gave your 8th gag, a length of 1 week, you can see your gag here : https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:221614890&Submit )

Your name in were "ты убей меня гей" wich means "you kill me gay" so I asked you to change the name kindly, but you refused to change it, so I removed "гей/gay". wow whats an offence, saying gay is wrong? what about ass and tits spray?

This is not a big issue in the first place, but your trying to provoke others & me. when? i didnt provoked other people, thats only you and your unsecure mind making this up bruh, check your medication
After I gave you the gag you started to provoke by changing your name to :
jonas unmute me pls
cock wasnt meant for you lol
jonas,is big ball busting mod
ban me idgaf, u a loser

i didnt provoke, i was mute and i wanted to say something but you refused to unmute me so i said ok fk it, this dudes a tool, so i expressed my emotions thru my steam name :)

For this I gave your 6th ban- Inappropriate Name/Swearing/Insult, take your pick. ( see the ban here https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:221614890 )
ok bro, if thats makes you able to shit right tonight, then fine, do what u gotta do, after all, its just a dead server on a dead ass game? why would i give a single piece of fking dog shit

I warned you many times, without no actions taken and you keep on provoking, so I wonder what your goal is with this abuse report, when there is no-one to blame, but yourself.
i didnt wanted to do anything while being mute and you giving me orders like a fking capo , who tf u think u is? hitler? feels like it, putin v2 ona css server lmfao
Sincerely Jonas fk your sincerity you hypocrite loser
go ahead ban me perm for saying so many curses omg imma go to hell! i deserve death penalty, go ahead ban me

[censored]

Last edited by a moderator:

someone

29 Sep 2022
delete my fking account so i can fk offf for good
but im still on the server, under another acc , is this against the rules?
i got like 7-8 steam accounts with css hahha uwu

someone

29 Sep 2022
What I did was: I increased both of your ban and gag lenght now to give you the chance to reconsider your behaviour and attitude toward this community and server.

8 gags and 6 bans in less than a month (!). An abuse report in which you already admit your fault and even tho you were asked in the application forum you didnt provide any proof - most likely because you know there was no abuse.

You better tread lightly now @someone. We do not tolerate this on our servers and if you continue like that you will soon be game over. This abuse report of course is invalid.
ofc when you have an abusive unsecure low on meds moderator, you get bans and gags like you get free pop corn in a movie theater

someone

29 Sep 2022
dude's angry asf rn lmaoooo
but srly, only 3weeks? give me a year ban or something, perma, a decade!
lets have fun there
and pls be a doll and delete my account once your done increasing my ban ty doodoo

someone

29 Sep 2022
ok let me try something there while i still got time.
what if, i apologize and i swear to never curse ever again on the server and to never use a bad nickname, and i swear to have an examplary behavior on the server, can you unban me? :rolleyes:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
you already failed.