Donator
11 Dec 2018
Essex, UK
mobile.twitter.com
Admin's Name Legacy
Time and date Jan 5th (ish)
Server Surf_kitsune 24/7
Description
So a few weeks ago he gets angry with flopalott for vote muting someone without warning them.

But when I warn someone to stop mic spamming or they’ll be vote muted I get a verbal warning from Legacy to “stop pretending to be an admin” he just completely contradicted himself and it’s an abuse of power in my opinion. Just generally being a dictator in servers

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? No

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
This is a month old and you said you don't have any proofs. What is the purpose of making this?
I can see from your chat you've said you're not admin, just vip, but also some other things you've said would perhaps lead people to believe you are admin, and someone asking you not to do that is completely valid.

You don't need to be warning people as a VIP before you start a votemute, it's something decided by the whole server and giving a warning for it beforehand is just a bit silly. I've let the team know this in case there was any confusion about it, but there was no abuse in what Legacy did.

I am Legacy

GoFree Admin
Donator
29 May 2017
thank you lotus. I also want to adress the fact that i never told Flop he had to warn someone before /Vote muting or gagging someone, second: Oxi you have the same colours in your vip personal msg that we do in our @admin msgs. so you're clearly trying to pose as an admin. ontop of this you ¨warned¨ the guy using this by practically saying ¨if you dont stop im going to have you muted¨ in my opinion you're trying to act like an admin which we dont allow.