Handled+ Abuse Report: Melisa

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Admin's Name Melisa
Time and date 17.04.2017
Server Elite Hunterz zombie hunting v1
Description
I don't know why she banned me for the reason "threatening", maybe only cuz i said "if i see you in real life you won't believe" but here I can not see a threatment. So its an abuse report, also an unban request.

The abuse report is about Melisa and Schobi. At the beginning schobi killed me. Everything is ok. He thinks Im fool or dumb etc.. so he try to provoke me with his "^^" again. So I invated him to come ts to talk.
So and suddenly cames melisa and talking. I said 400120312032103012 times that it doesn't concern her but she insist saying that actually does. That was between me and schobi and I do not know why she now so angry. So Keembo told me that she invated me on the ts. Im coming and she kicking me. So I don not know why are schobi and melisa so scared from me to talk my face. But finally I will play without provocation and problems... But still this 2 things follow me. I don't care about yoru smoking or anything else. I don't know since what you this game play. I don't know what both of you guys want from me. But I know one thing. You guys can't stand up to me. It doesn't make sense. Im a player. So I have the right to play without provocation and problems. One more thing.. At the end I wanted to answer keembo in the game. Suddenly schobi gagged me. Look guys. I don't have any problems with anyone else here. Not more with havoc, easy, niko, advaldo, xylon, alawy, got'ya and more admins. But both of you guys. One is 18years old and another is 23 or something idc. But look. I never threated someone. I won't do it. It is not the point. But why are you fkn mixing always between two guys whose speaking each other. Doesn't matter if I supress him. Its between two of the guys. So you are not his mouth, you are not his brain, you are not his lawyer. Just don't mix. Let me play in peace. What is wrong with you guys. First provoke then scared. Cmon. If you guys provoke me you guys just stand behind what you said just stand to your word.
. From the last fight between me and schobi, I said something about his name "Bernhard" or something.. And he banned me and kiinq.

Check that chatlog what he said about my father. Why does it interest that my father buyed me a headset or not? gtfo of my life bro. Melisa too. You can check the chatlog.

That was the abuse report. If you guys gonna say again that no abuse here been done, its actually. LET ME PLAY COMFORTABLE AND DON'T MIX BETWEEN TWO GUYS WHOSE DON'T CONCERN YOU MELISA. I AM PRETTY SURE YOU ARE WITHOUT EXPERIENCE. LEARN AT FIRST THE GAME, THE ADMIN RIGHTS AND WHEN YOU CAN BAN SOMEONE.

So now we coming to my unban request.

The reason: Threatening an admin.

the sentence: "If I see you in the reallife"
And Melisa said: "what happens then?"
And I said : You won't believe

You guys can check the chatlog.
So guys pls show me where is the threatmen here :/
I can't believe omg. Just bcs only you hate me it doesn't mean you should understand everything as a threatment. So please unban me. Not melisa or schobi. Someone others pls.

And one more thing. Yesterday I did see one admin wrote: Don't swearing, insulting, "PROVOKE" etc. So last point. I AM NOT FOOL, DUMB, NOOB, IDIOT ETC. I UNDERSTAND EXACTLY THAT YOU GUYS TRYING TO PROVOKE ME.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthernLight

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Hello Ronin, you asked Schobi to come on TS several times even tho he said no and I asked him if you still want him to join ts even tho he said no and he said yes he does, so I simply told you to stop bothering him and then you started to become cocky towards me and telling me to shut up 2 times.
Then you said "If I see you in the reallife you won't believe" so I contacted a SPA and asked him what I should do, he told me to perm ban you for threatening an admin and that he will later talk to the spa/ha team to see what punishment fits, but for now the perm ban was fine.

I told you to stop bothering Schobi a lot of times and that it does concern me because he is my friend and he does not want to be bothered if he already gave you an answer and you did not listen.

Also the reason why Schobi gaged you is because you wrote "amk" which you KNOW is against the rules.

The ban will stay until a spa/ha says otherwise.

Regards,
Melisa.

Reactions: Schobi and Dataworm

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
This is ridiculous and sorry if my answer seems a bit harsh.

Where did i provoke you by writing "^^" in chat? How can you even know who i wrote it to? As admin i see all different kind of chats (dead chat, spec chat and team chat and so on) and additionally most of the time i am on TS on steam. Sorry if you got it as provocation, but that isnt't even the point why you are banned and gagged now, as we still spoke normally in german after that.

I gagged you because you insulted in chat. Point. You deserved it and Melisa and me where already thinking to gag you before as you didn't stop to annoy both of us. Actually i even told her that she shouldn't gag you yet.

2017-04-17 14:28:27 amk. (That was just the final reason then why i gagged you.)

What have I said about your father? You didn't stop to ask me to come teamspeak, even after i said i don't want to, so i made a joke by saying i am sure that your father bought one for you (like i guessed that you didn't have one before) and now you also want to use it and that's why you ask all the time. If you dont understand a joke it's your problem not mine! I didn't mean to offend your family or anything, it was just a joke. I am not responsible for what you understand, just for what i say.

Maybe Melisa hasn't been so long admin as me, but I already know you very well. I denied to come TS with you and you just couldn't accept it. Even other players on the server already noticed our useless conversation, Melisa as well. As you didn't stop to ask, i just started to ignore you and didn't answer anymore, that's where she came in. As admin it's her right to keep the peace on the server. She asked me in admin chat if I already said no to you. I told her that i did, so she tried to make clear to you that i won't come, what you couldn't accepted. You continued and started to discuss with her after i couldn't be bothered to answer you anymore.

Last but not least, i want to make clear that i am not afraid of you. LOL.

Sincerely,
Schobi

Reactions: Dataworm and Melisa

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Sure sure only you guys are right yes yes. You started to provoke me. That knows kiinq too what it looks like I mean your provoke. You know that too that I am not fool. I can see the difference too as a player who got 5years experience. I mean how do you mean that "^^". Accepting is another point. I just always asked you. I did not supressed you. I accepted that you don't come, but I keep asked.

Last edited:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
@Ronin. I've unbanned you, i told melisa she could permanent ban you but it wasn't really a proper reason to even ban. It should have just been ignored but as i told her to do it it's my fault. So happy hunting.

Regarding the "abuse". Perhaps Melisa should have stayed out of it but admins tend to back each other up, Melisa wanted you to stop asking schobi which you should have after asking him the first time. This isn't really any abuse, so no action taken.

Reactions: Schobi and Melisa

futox

19 Jan 2016
Sry for replying, I misunderstood Melisa and invited Ronin on TS. I have no problem with you guys. Sorry and peace, yo!