Invalid Abuse Report: [Ữн] ƬΉΣDЦDΣ ©

bae

2 Oct 2018
Admin's Name [Ữн] ƬΉΣDЦDΣ ©
Time and date Tue Oct 2 13.25.52 2018
Server Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|
Description
while i was playing he blocked the way to go up to prevent me from going up multiple times and he kept doing it all the time

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

bae

2 Oct 2018
here's a proof

Attachments

• 20181002132552_1.jpg
    20181002132552_1.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 322

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hello bae,

welcome to the forum and our community! First of all I am sorry that you had been blocked.

Regarding your thread and the proof: It doesnt show our admin TheDude, it shows a player named Ham-Ish. Therefore this is more like a ban request than an abuse report imo (you can find the correct application form for ban requests in main navigation at top of this side: APPLICATION FORMS). TheDude has disconnected from our servers ca. 6 hours before you posted this report.

For further maintanence: Please confirm that it has been Ham-Ish who had been blocking you or provide correct proof of the (real) blocker. Thank you in advance, our admins will take care of this situation after you confirmed.

--> For future ban requests please remember to provide better proof than a screenshot, here is a tutorial of how to make a proper demo (.dem file)