Denied+ Abuse Report: NortherLight

WPL

30 Oct 2018
Admin's Name NortherLight
Time and date 20.11 - 22.11
Server V3
Description
I talked Turkish in the chat and NorthernLight gagged me. There is no issue for that.

But while he ban me, maik said ''fak you quaresma'' at the same time. Also maik said ''kunt'' 1 or 2 hours later.

Although NortherLight saw that, he never warned maik. Insulting is free??Can I say ''fak you northerlight'' in the chat? Because If I do that you will gag me permanent!!

He was also talking with maik such as ''maik I will change map as cbble for you <3 ''.

Please do not say me ''QUARESMA-you're deserved these gags or etc...'' I am talking about insulting . Because maik said ''fak you quaresma'' 30 seconds later from my gag. NortherLight allowed that situation. Just watched!

You can check the chatlogs for proof!

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

WPL

30 Oct 2018
Additionally, I have no problem with maik. This is not a gag request. But just wondering can I say ''fak you northernlight'' in the chat? Is that free?

and I want to say something for head admin @NoMatt3r : I know you're trust me. I apologize for creating this thread and also all of my gags in the past… I don't want to pollute your forum anymore but I couldn't stop this time. I hate injustice situations. You are always fair and kind person. Sorry again! <3 Just wanted to say that.

Last edited:

NorthernLight

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
15 Dec 2015
Germany
Hey, the rule is german or english only But you writing in turkisch. but hey thats okay now. :)

With maik and cbble that was a joke.
I started a vote for a specialmap and cbble isnt a specialmap you know:)

insulingt is against the rules youre right but i cant see all :) i have to spec players and chat in a full Server and im the only admin.

you deserve all banns and gags but that is my opinion.

Ask lotus for unban and enjoy your stay.

Reactions: TSK and Hammaplayz

WPL

30 Oct 2018
maik asked you '' open White (Christmas) cbble'' and you said ''Yes I will change map for you''. Anyway this is not problem but please be fair!

Also you warned me and then I stopped to talk Turkish. Although this situation occured, you gagged me!

I don't want to unban me. You saw all conversations on the chat and didn't see maik only?? Also two times? I remember all chat conversations. You'were warning everybody except maik!

'' I didn't see it'' is a good idea. Because you were seeing all of my conversations perfectly in the past... Anyway…

Last edited:

NorthernLight

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
15 Dec 2015
Germany
a few weeks and its christmas so i picked the winter one.

Sorry for that but i warned you so many times and you will never stop that.

Btw and i don't hate you if you think that you're a nice and friendly guy but rules are rules.

Have fun playing and have a good day or night:))

Reactions: TSK

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
No abuse here, so obvious.

I suggest you start to respect our rules and stop talking and insulting in Turkish, otherwise I will permanently remove your ability to chat on our servers. You had so many chances but you didnt use any of it. I hope I was clear.

Let me add: Be happy it was NorthernLight who punished and tried to teach you, my punishment would have been way longer!

WPL

30 Oct 2018
No abuse here, so obvious.

I suggest you start to respect our rules and stop talking and insulting in Turkish, otherwise I will permanently remove your ability to chat on our servers. You had so many chances but you didnt use any of it. I hope I was clear.

Let me add: Be happy it was NorthernLight who punished and tried to teach you, my punishment would have been way longer!

I think you don't understand it. First, I am talking about maik and its insulting. I never said "why you gagged me". This is a game and you're not president of any country. So I don't care you and your punishments. 1 day or 1 months I didn't ask you that!

BECAUSE you are talking about my previous gags or etc. I MEAN maik and admin's warning!

Additionally, You said "there is no abusing in here." So I can insult anyone now? Such us ".... fak you"

WPL

30 Oct 2018
Easy you're an admin of the game only. Really who are you rotter?? What do you mean by talking "my punishment would have been longer?" Should I cry for that??

We are not talking about my bans or gags