Handled+ Abuse Report of Easy

Mudkip

20 Sep 2017
Date: 09/20/2017
server: v3
Easy banned me a week or two back because he didn't like my name without a warning or anything.
I took the ban, w/e. then he comes back on the server on September 20 and I asked him how it felt that I got under his skin ( because lets admit if I didn't get under his skin he wouldn't ban me right away without a warning he was embarrassed by my name at the time ( easy has a small pecker). Then he told me to cut it out . I said in chat that it was easy to troll these admins and he proceeds to slay me as a human. I think this is an over-knee jerk reaction. Easy needs to be put in place, cant have admins that get easily triggered having that kind of power.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Hello Mudkip, thank you for your abuse report,

However to start this and to clear something out, Dataworm and Easy are two different admins.

What I saw from the logs is that you refused to change your name "easy has a small pecker" (?) to be honest, what would you expect if your name concerns an admin ?

Would you call for abuse if you had a t-shirt with something like "police have small peckers" written on it in front of the Police ?

Easy didn't "abuse" his right as he followed the procedure, he warned you, slayed you, and then banned you. (for only 1 day so far)

Also, if all of this can be a bit annoying to hear (well it's the truth anyway), you can still check the rule number 6 in the /rules menu :)

-Xylon

Mudkip

20 Sep 2017
The ban for the inappropriate name 2 weeks ago I understand, but today when he came onto v1 server I asked him how it felt that I got under his skin. He then proceeds to write "Mudkip. Stop. Now." then I write back "wow its easy to troll admins these days." He then proceeds to slay me. no where in todays interaction did I step over the line I didn't instigate, harass or say anything inappropriate. Easy could have taken any other step i.e kick me, gag me, freeze me.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Hello again,

I understand what happened now, Easy may have overreacted by slaying you as human indeed. I'll have a word with him about that to make sure such situation won't happen in the future.

We're sorry for the inconvenient that occured.

-Xylon

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hello Mudkip,

thanks for registering to make an abuse report on me <3.

First of all: You lie in both of your posts. In your first post you write that I didnt warn you. Moreover you write that I abused my rights by slaying you, meanwhile you are writing that it would have been fine if I - instead of slaying you - kicked you, if I froze you or if I gagged you. Where is the logic behind that? How can a slay be abusive if a harder punishment (like a kick or a gag) suits the situation (question is both for MudKip and Xylon)?

Moreover you wrote that i gagged and banned you without any warnings. Lies again. I warned you a lot, as SPA Xylon stated in his first reply. I dont like banning and gagging, but unfortunatelyy some players learn slow (some learn never), and some are trying to find out how far they might go. You might have noticed now that it's not a good idea to troll me (or anybody else if I am on the server).

In your second post, dear Mudkip, you admit that the ban I gave you was legid and you hereby contradict your first post.

Looking at both ur chatlog and ur name history I believe you find more fun in trolling and insulting players (and admins) than in playing the game. A good advice: just like in real life, trolling (or insulting) never helps you. Not in school, not at home, not in a job and not online.

Can't say it easier but: I didnt abuse, it's a worthless report. I was doing my job as an admin acting perfectly according to EH admin rules: I warned you, I talked to you and I took action after you ignored my words/warnings.

My old friend Xylon, can't write here without letting you now my thoughts and disappointment. Like I told you via steam: I cant believe what I read here, and I disagree with what u wrote in you second reply. How can you completely change ur mind within one day? You said you checked his chatlog and his name history. Did you see all this anti-semitic stuff he wrote? Did you see the names he used? Did you read his "I am doing this until i get banned"-statement after spamming for almost an hour? I advice you to spend some more time on servers before you demotivate those who are doing the job daily. You kno me since years, I used to be a strict admin, implementing all rules and banning/gagging after third warning. I am proud to say that nowadays I handle almost all situations without banning or gagging players - but I have to rely on my experience when it comes to taking action. As I said before: Some learn slow, some learn never.

Xylon, you read his chatlog, you see his name history. He is a (most likely racist) troll. Damn I miss good old times when racists got permed without further warnings. As a successful and professional online reputation manager I want to add that the long term effects on changing that rule is not favouring the community at all, but that's another (sad) story.

In my opinion there was NO ABUSE at all and I would act the same way again when the next troll tries to troll any player (or admin). If it's the same guy, I wil most probably issue an instant gag to prevent ridiculous new threads like this one.

I am doing this job since years, not claiming to be perfect but trying my best based on what I learned and on my experience. Like all "my" abuse reports before this one can't stand a chance after logs were checked imo.

Here some excerpts of his chat, all can be found within the last 3 days, showing his character well enough imo:

2017-09-21 02:34:45 suck that admin.
2017-09-20 16:44:39 so easy to troll these admins.
2017-09-20 16:43:47 so easy how did it fell when i got into your head.
2017-09-20 16:42:40 ohh easy.
2017-09-20 16:20:41 ALL THE JEWS FAULT.
2017-09-20 15:45:49 im blocking door.
2017-09-18 23:34:55 Le français est la langue la plus folle et la plus gaie.
2017-09-18 17:35:50 i aint afraid of no phaggy adnin.

So if I am mistaken and my actions were too harsh or even abusive: Please make an update of admin's manual and knowledge base because all I did is written down in there: Warn, talk to the rulebreaker, make sure he gets your warning, take action if he doesnt stop. Moreover it is stated in admins manual that - in case of admin isnulting - the admin decides about ban (new: gag) length. I try to avoid bans and gags by talking to rulebreakers, by freezing them, burning them, slaying them and sometimes kicking them. Unfortunately it doesnt work everytime.

Easy out.

Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
to conclude the thread, there was no abuse. let's move on.
Please keep in mind that "trolling" is against the rules, I for one will not tolerate it.
Have a nice day!

Reactions: ceddy67 and Melisa

Mudkip

20 Sep 2017
Hello Mudkip,

thanks for registering to make an abuse report on me <3.

First of all: You lie in both of your posts. In your first post you write that I didnt warn you. Moreover you write that I abused my rights by slaying you, meanwhile you are writing that it would have been fine if I - instead of slaying you - kicked you, if I froze you or if I gagged you. Where is the logic behind that? How can a slay be abusive if a harder punishment (like a kick or a gag) suits the situation (question is both for MudKip and Xylon)?

Moreover you wrote that i gagged and banned you without any warnings. Lies again. I warned you a lot, as SPA Xylon stated in his first reply. I dont like banning and gagging, but unfortunatelyy some players learn slow (some learn never), and some are trying to find out how far they might go. You might have noticed now that it's not a good idea to troll me (or anybody else if I am on the server).

In your second post, dear Mudkip, you admit that the ban I gave you was legid and you hereby contradict your first post.

Looking at both ur chatlog and ur name history I believe you find more fun in trolling and insulting players (and admins) than in playing the game. A good advice: just like in real life, trolling (or insulting) never helps you. Not in school, not at home, not in a job and not online.

Can't say it easier but: I didnt abuse, it's a worthless report. I was doing my job as an admin acting perfectly according to EH admin rules: I warned you, I talked to you and I took action after you ignored my words/warnings.

My old friend Xylon, can't write here without letting you now my thoughts and disappointment. Like I told you via steam: I cant believe what I read here, and I disagree with what u wrote in you second reply. How can you completely change ur mind within one day? You said you checked his chatlog and his name history. Did you see all this anti-semitic stuff he wrote? Did you see the names he used? Did you read his "I am doing this until i get banned"-statement after spamming for almost an hour? I advice you to spend some more time on servers before you demotivate those who are doing the job daily. You kno me since years, I used to be a strict admin, implementing all rules and banning/gagging after third warning. I am proud to say that nowadays I handle almost all situations without banning or gagging players - but I have to rely on my experience when it comes to taking action. As I said before: Some learn slow, some learn never.

Xylon, you read his chatlog, you see his name history. He is a (most likely racist) troll. Damn I miss good old times when racists got permed without further warnings. As a successful and professional online reputation manager I want to add that the long term effects on changing that rule is not favouring the community at all, but that's another (sad) story.

In my opinion there was NO ABUSE at all and I would act the same way again when the next troll tries to troll any player (or admin). If it's the same guy, I wil most probably issue an instant gag to prevent ridiculous new threads like this one.

I am doing this job since years, not claiming to be perfect but trying my best based on what I learned and on my experience. Like all "my" abuse reports before this one can't stand a chance after logs were checked imo.

Here some excerpts of his chat, all can be found within the last 3 days, showing his character well enough imo:

2017-09-21 02:34:45 suck that admin.
2017-09-20 16:44:39 so easy to troll these admins.
2017-09-20 16:43:47 so easy how did it fell when i got into your head.
2017-09-20 16:42:40 ohh easy.
2017-09-20 16:20:41 ALL THE JEWS FAULT.
2017-09-20 15:45:49 im blocking door.
2017-09-18 23:34:55 Le français est la langue la plus folle et la plus gaie.
2017-09-18 17:35:50 i aint afraid of no phaggy adnin.

So if I am mistaken and my actions were too harsh or even abusive: Please make an update of admin's manual and knowledge base because all I did is written down in there: Warn, talk to the rulebreaker, make sure he gets your warning, take action if he doesnt stop. Moreover it is stated in admins manual that - in case of admin isnulting - the admin decides about ban (new: gag) length. I try to avoid bans and gags by talking to rulebreakers, by freezing them, burning them, slaying them and sometimes kicking them. Unfortunately it doesnt work everytime.

Easy out.