Handled+ Abuse Report: Online

cmdprompt

2 Dec 2018
Admin's Name Online
Time and date 6:25ish 12/1/18
Server 24/7 Kitsune US
Description
I was on kitsune and we were talking and I said something to online and he muted me for spam. You can clearly see on the shadow play clip that I was not spamming and didnt say anything like a min before he muted me.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

cmdprompt

2 Dec 2018
You can clearly see that I was not spamming and not even being disrespectful to the admin. You can hear discord chat but only what I said in game was neither spam nor disrespectful to the admin and i didnt get any warnings in chat or voice before a mute.

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
Hello, thank-you for your report. I have watched the video and i think it's quite clear to see there was 0 grounds for a mute, we will wait for @Online to respond, as there is always 2 sides to every story & then i will look into it further & can evaluate it.

Last edited:

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
4 Nov 2018
China
1. You have multiple accounts to evade mutes and gags.
2. You purposely harass me about my issues in every lobby you can.
3. You guys ganged up on me to try to get me to leave the game. (when the cat is away the mice will play) - Roor
~
What else did you expect to happen when you constantly trash talk / harass an Admin? You got exactly what you were looking for so don't act surprised.

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
It's clear to me that you two have some history together and don't really get along. it's also clear to me that you joined the server on multiple different accounts within a short time, no idea why you would need to do that. You also barely used text chat on any of the accounts, and since we don't log voice-chat it's hard to tell what was happening before/after your clip. Maybe you could enlighten me onto why you'd need to switch accounts? Pretty clear to me you guys were just trying to trap him, could be wrong tho ^^

Regardless, from the video you provided and the logs I've got, Online did not do a very good job handling this situation. The mute had 0 grounds and he should have warned you before issuing any sort of gag/mute, whatever the reason & regardless of you two's history. I've had a talk with him and he understands he handled the situation poorly. He's still new here you see ^^

Your mute has now expired and as I said I've had a talk with online, he is being made re-read our admin guidelines & he understands he handled the situation poorly. If anything like this happens again do not hesitate to make a report.

cmdprompt

2 Dec 2018
I have a few alts to set different times with and play on and for some reason when you switch accounts vac sometimes has an issue where it will not let you on any servers so i was restarting my computer and trying any acct to try and fix the issue with vac.

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
No issues at all with that ^^, If there isn't anything you need, i'll consider this matter closed as soon as @Online comes on and apologises :p

Thanks

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
4 Nov 2018
China
I guess in a way I could've handled this better but you guys still shouldn't harass me in such a way. Keep in mind i was very tired and right now I'm not in the best state of mind which you already know but you still continue to attack me over and over again.