Denied+ Abuse Report: PARA

Eleum Loyce

24 May 2019
Admin's Name PARA
Time and date CEST, At Morning, 23. May 2019
Server Zombie Hunting V3 by Elite Hunterz
Description
Hello, I am the player known as Eleum Loyce. When you play on V3 you may know me the sarcastic, stupid guy who keeps insulting himself with arrows to hold up a mirror to somebody or as an attempt to amuse other players, or as the crazy, annoying elite ducker -possible troll- guy. Nontheless you may also know me as the guy who obeys the server rules and tries helping his teammates and playing fair and highly cooperative.

For many years I always kept coming back to this great server to spend some time with the community, which was my primary motivation and not getting the top score or other stuff, viewing the server and its people as an oasis for my generation to distract ourselves from adulthood and its responsibilities. I always attempted to contribute in creating a community to which people enjoy coming back to like I did, even if my own beginnings and development stages were admittingly idiotic at times. Writing that this community has grown to my heart is an understatement. It always gave me a warm and welcome feeling to acknowledge each other players presence by spamming crouch, jumping on each others heads or using our mousewheels to spam some light. I am positive that all those things contributed greatly to creating a stable community with less insults and therapeutic properties and a bond between the players.

Since yesterday I have been denied this basic right to express myself and frolic around by the highly authoritarian, solipsistic and narcissistic admin "PARA", also known as queen. She made up the one specific server rule for ME and aggressively threatens to ban me if i use my mouse wheel to "spam" my flashlight. Wether it was to bully me, eliminate me as competition or out of sheer neuroticism - your guess is as good as mine. While being understandably a bit annoying at times, I primarily used my light spamming only as a form of nonverbal communication or playful teasing AND NOT to gain any tactical advantage or to actively annoy people. A simple and friendly "cut that shit down eleum" would have been enough to stop me from doing annoying things as I am sure some admins can confirm.

I myself consider admin Para as a classic abusive fascist. Fascist? Am I overdosing on Koolaid? Let me provide you a definition of this word from the urbandictionary:

"A lesser authority (corporation, mayor, cop, boss, parent) who legally issues harsh, burdensome, micro-managing, insensitive, or uncaring orders -- especially when they know, or should know, that their goals can be accomplished with more autonomy and much less hardship or distress."

From my personal observations as a now presumable former regular player, admin Para is actively enforcing her very own self-centered version of what the server should look like, dropping by at times to leave out her bad mood or living out her sadistic power fantasies, as evidenced by her [queen] identifier or hell knows what her problem is, which leads to a cold, tyrannic and robotic climate which is also negatively impacting the server's income. Furthermore she may be using her admin rights to serve herself and her meritocratic gameplay first in subtile ways like teleporting away to avoid getting killed when stuck and keeping a watchful eye on the server second. In her high arrogance she is expecting everyone to be stiff as a stick and yet she is expressing her childish and perverted nature with clan tags like "Team Anal-Sex" while being on admin duty. Don't tell me any other player would not get banned by her or any other admin for doing so, yet she knows that she'll get away with that. The same thing goes as to jumping on other players and crouch spamming herself, yet everyone else has to be afraid to lay his or her finger on her.

All stated facts are either personal observations or logical interpretations of her behavior. I can provide a screenshot with the "team anal-sex" thing if she is denying that. Call me a liar or whatever. I feel great to have voiced my honest opinion against this madness. Now I want to give you admins a final gift.

I want to give you admins a real reason to ban me, not some made up personal vendetta rule to bully me or attempt to literally knock my lights out like admin Para did: I'm officialy announcing, that I'll continue doing my so called "light spamming" moderately like I always did even if you won't allow me to. Please use this to permaban me from the server as soon as possible if you must. Don't waste my and your time and reside to warning me first or using time based bans as I won't stop doing it, period. As I am classified as a player with fewer rights on this server by admin Para and being denied to communicate and goof around with other players I don't really care anyway.

I want to thank the server and players for all the happy memories and laughs you gave me in those years. This was legitimately the best css zombie mod server I've played on and you admins really do a good job, even if some angry players tell you otherwise.

As a final personal passage from me to admin Para: You and your cold, dead, deep black heart can now start doing your victory dance. I bet my ass you are going to act extra nice for a while to prove everyone wrong because that's the way psychopath brains work.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hi Eleum,

welcome to the forum mate. To be clear: Spamming is not allowed, including radio spam and flashlight spam. I see no abuse here tbh*. I warn ppl myself as spamming is very annoying. I've seen admins punishing for that and I did it myself if players I warned didn't listen. Didnt I warn you myself not to spam flashlight before? And not to jump on others heads, especially not on those guy's heads that take this game and it's idea serious, trying to aim at the enemy and hit?

*You said yourself: The admin warned you but you didn't listen.

Important addition: Refrain from calling our admins fascist, refrain from insulting players and admins in general. I will not tolerate that. What you wrote after your first two paragraphs, in which you admin your fault, is a slight.

Reactions: Sheyla and Dataworm

Eleum Loyce

24 May 2019
Either way, I had it coming for me for a long time, I should have been banned a long time ago, huh? I do acknowledge that you admins turned a blind eye to my bullshit for far too long.

I don't want to end this like an asshole, so I'm offering my apologies to Para and every other person I offended with my rant and general annoying behaviour. However, I also continue standing up for my beliefs and the positive things I wrote about this server and the community. Thank you for the nice time everyone. I wish all of you the best for the future and don't really hold a grudge against anyone here.

So for one last time: Wir sind Elite Hunterz, Eha! Zombies laufen vor uns weg, Eha! ;)

Reactions: Gomis

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Reactions: Hard and Dev1ne