Handled Abuse report PARA

Ronbest

29 May 2013
Today PARA kicked and banned players (i was one of the kicked/banned players) for poor reasons.
She forced us to change names even though the names where not offensive.

I have video evidence of it if requested, in vid it can be seen how she tells to change names that are in no way offensive, and when refused, she kicked and banned.

One of the reasons she gave to why i must change my name was "because [player] want you to", as if some random player has any say in what other players name can be and not be.

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Hey I banned 2 players today do not know who you're http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=981392 / http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1228792
But just to explain both bans.

I have Majestic on my friendlist and he told me that there's 2 players since yesterday/today provoking him also by using his realname/surname. He mentioned names of 2 players in game I checked your stats to see what's going on.
His real/surname: Enis Kaplan
Another ban was for: drah skcus citsejam [ʜB] = Majestic sucks hard < that's the name where I punished someone/you "froze" to read what I'm typing. Told him/you to change name 2x the 2nd time
he/you said no and I kicked him/you. [I mentioned a reason and I said I'm gonna ban him/you if you won't change it.] If you recorded it you can prove it anyway.
When I checked hlstats 2 previous names
[Bʜ] majestic is an idiot
Majestic sucks hard

That's the person I kicked before on cbble http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=981392 as I mentioned I punished the person for using this name: drah skcus citsejam [ʜB] he/you came back by changing name into "fuck you" I guess I could have banned you/him even then. But I took it easy. So I was gone and came back on 4way tunnel and you/him changed name again into "M9A9J9E9S9T9I9C S9U9C9K9S" do you seriously think I cannot read that?
But before banning that guy I decided to talk to Enis Kaplan first. I do not believe that a guy who just got a playtime of 20-30 minutes gets on our Servers and comments "where's majestic that noob" and uses his real and surname. I asked him to change it so he refused to change it. I talked to Havoc(special admin) And I told him that Enis Kaplan said it was his realname. As I said I don't believe in that even though I cannot prove it. But as I said a playtime of 20-30 minutes and alrdy talking to Majestic makes it obvious enough to not believe in his words.

Reactions: Dev1ne and Havoc

Ronbest

29 May 2013
drah skcus citsejam [ʜB] and M9A9J9E9S9T9I9C S9U9C9K9S are names that would require a person to try to find something. You or Majestic must have gone great lenghts for some reason decrypting names just to find something to nit pick about.
Also even though those names can be decrypted to a clearer context with a "possibly" insulting meaning, that does not mean they are not allowed.
Any name in history could be found offensive if we look too hard.

Anyway, i dont know about the realname surname deal, but you cant ban people for it, sounds like a name that many people can have. You must prove the "provoker"s real name isnt also Enis Kaplan.

Also, you should delete majestic from your friendlist, he is a douche and teamkills when he gets mad.

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
It's not fine to use such kind of names, doesn't matter if you gonna insult him or not. It's not needed and I wanted you to change the name.
I honestly don't think that I abused my rights by freezing you to take kind of attention from you so you can reply.
Kicking is my right after telling you to change it and you refuse and banning at last after kicking. I followed these steps as Admin. I didn't kick/ban you for no reason.

I didn't know who you are, so I mentioned the other one as well, nevermind then.

Anyway I only banned you for 10 minutes, it could've been longer. Respect everybody, if he teamkilled..you're into recording demos aren't you? Record him next time if teamkills once again and you can report him, simple.

Reactions: Dev1ne

Ronbest

29 May 2013
Or maybe i just teamkill him back, i cant wait for him to teamkill me again and record everything i do just for that, and so that he maybe get a 10 minute ban, if the admin that looks at that demo even cares.