Handled+ Abuse Report: paw

BoraT

13 Aug 2017
Admin's Name paw
Time and date 29.10.2017
Server Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|...
Description
Hi. I had long time nick "mahomet pedomolester" and i dont know why but merkels son (paw) have problem with tha all time... changed nicknames (nastily thats true and my bad) all time because i have right for my opinion and nick... Peopel have some nicks with Jesus or other staf and its ok i dont care, they shooting on the cross in the tempel map ok fvck this (and where is merkel son when they behave inappropriately... Cuz this is logic yes?). Anyway guys have some "islam" nick and its ok too.... This is censorship and only oneway side. btw mahomet is a regular name and 2nd argument if you wanna think about some sick prophet this is true merkels son should read koran closely.

Ps. this is not abuse complain more like "grow up and fuck off" request... Or i am wrong and everyone have to be politically correct in every aspect of life. Thx gl and hf

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
ban history: https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:9572285+&Submit=Search
comm history: https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:9572285&Submit=Search

Before @Paw comes with his version i think i should point out that you are right to have your own opinions and nick. but with free speech comes reactions, and reactions usually have consequences.
Just as you have the right to choose your nick, its our server and our right to choose the rules and who are allowed to play on them. Our goal is for the servers to be a fun place for players to play and not a battle arena for political opinions. We are aware that some players have strange nicks and we ask them to change or kick them out with a warning, if they are bad enough.

If you have been warned and not changed your name to something proper, you will face the consequences of your actions.
That is life and that is how it is on our servers!

PS, if you really believe that crap you are writing you are clearly an idiot and i suggest you pick up a book or two that is not recommended by neo-nazis. Just saying, nazis where never accused of being the sharpest knifes in the drawer.

Update: infact, i just looked over your ban history and you are about to experience one of these action/reaction moments we talked about. We do NOT want players like you on our servers. PERM!

Last edited:

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
My point of view:
Player was told to change his nickname as some players might find his name offending (which at the time was "mahomet = pedomolester"). Then after refusing to change it I kicked him with a warning telling him to change his nickname. After a while he rejoined with the nickname "gay mahomet". So i told him that if he didn't change it within 5 minutes to something less offensive it would lead to a ban(Which he got 2 hours for). Later that night he joined again with the names "mahomet said rent car kill ppl", "admin said love ISIS" and "muslim and admin defeater" which lead to a 4-Hour ban.

I can't see that i did anything wrong except for not checking your ban history good enough or in other words not making your ban length longer(Which now doesn't really matter as you received permban.).

Last edited:

BoraT

13 Aug 2017
@Wolf

The good world does not end there. But slandering others with such ease and reproaching them with stupidity speaks volumes about you. If you do not see that it's all about equal treatment. You accuse of reading a shit man who knows what it is .... It means that you are not intelligent and something is missing in your life (Freud). I read so much because I know what is going on and I see censorship. I have some friends in Germany and I know they are suffering from people like you (btw we talked on serwer about my nick and people said i have right for "mahomet pedomolester" because this is true like 2+2). Your life is enough punishment for you. I can never understand how many years you have to pass so that you stop apologizing for the story. Anyway, luck and some courage, if not for you it may be for your children

Cheers

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
@BoraT
(btw, im not wolf, but wolfram. some poor guy are gonna think you are writing this to him now and be very confused)

Yes. Yes, its true. My life is punishing and i am missing something in my life. Mostly your spelling and understanding of the english language, makes my life a true hell(and a bit amusing tbh).
And why bring Freud into this? Sigmund Freuds theories have been debunked for 50 years or so. I dont even understand the context you use him in. Wait, did you google translate your text? Makes just as much sense.. Im guessing that or your Nazi intelligence are shining through again.
And i really hope you dont get children, the world is stupid enough as it is.

xoxo

Reactions: Dataworm and Lotus