Handled Abuse Report: PROXY

X-ICO SNIPER

29 Jan 2017
Admin's Name PROXY
Time and date 12:50 15/06/2017
Server ALL WEAPONS
Description
PROXY FREZZE ME WITH NO REASONS I GOT DEMO IT... ONE MORE TIME ADMINS ARE ALWAYS WATCHING ME AND SEE THINGS THAT I DONT DO.
I WILL SEND DEMO TO HAVOC TO MELISA AND PROXY

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

X-ICO SNIPER

29 Jan 2017
I THINK YOU SHOULD APOLOGIZE ME!
YOU ARE ALWAYS WATCHING ME TO BANNED ME... AND THEN U SEE THING THAT ARE NOT TRUE! YOU SHOULD BELIEVE ME INSTEAD OF ENJOYING PUNISHING ME...
NOW IM ALWAYS RECORDING DEMOS BECAUSE ADMINS LIKE YOU!
BUT I FORGIVE YOU IF U STOP CHASING ME WITHOUT NO REASONS.. I KNOW WHEN ADMINS ARE ON SPECT

X-ICO SNIPER

29 Jan 2017
I GOT MORE ACCOUNTS TO PLAY... BUT I LIKE PLAY IN MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT... SEE IT FAST COS I WANNE PLAY PROXY

Proxyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
19 Nov 2015
Sweden
Well I've clearly made an error this time, seems miSSko pushed the box not you.

However X-ICO, don't say we don't have reasons to watch you. You are a wellknown rulebreaker on the servers and you're currently up to 11 bans and 5 comms in total according to Sourcebans, that's a lot. So no, until we see an improvement in your game play we will not stop keeping an extra eye on you.

But I apologize for the miss on my behalf X-ICO and the ban has been lifted, see you ingame!

Regards
Proxy

Last edited:

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
I just want to say something real quick.

Sniper, you have to understand that admins do make mistakes sometimes, we don't see everything. I've done mistakes, proxy has done mistakes and I'm pretty sure most admins here have done mistake.

It's good that you recorded it and showed it to him so you could give him a chance to apologize for his mistake.

You also have to understand why admins are spectating you all the time. As Proxy said, you are a well known rulebreaker and that's the main reason to why you are being watched.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
Hey, for future reference please don't reply to abuse reports which aren't concerning you

Welcome to the forums :)

Reactions: GAMERMANA