Handled# Abuse Report: S k a r b i e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazzen

22 Aug 2016
Admin's Name: S k a r b i e

Time and date: 19:16 22/07/2016

Description: S k a r b i e is telling people not to provoke them other players, but she does that to me, calling me a girl many times. So please do anything about it.

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): 46.105.244.179:27015

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: No

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
hello and welcome to our forums.
Sorry but without proofs or at least a precise timeframe we can't conclude anything.

Please grab some proofs that an admin is abusing their powers or hurting the community (screenshots are fine too) and reply here

Vazzen

22 Aug 2016
Hello niko! Well she said "this lil gurl got her period > vazzen.." and "vazzen, why are you a zm all the time you noob" and i can prove that through Soph, cause she saw it when she looked it up and S k a r b i e told me that right after she said *Don't provoke any other players* so i mean..come on.

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
People used inappropriate language, so I warned the others youre not the only one who's playing and talking at all plus as Admin i am allowed and supposed to warn others.

Also I am sorry if i offended you by calling you a girl, which I did a few days ago as well, and you didnt mind so i continued today.

Reactions: Dev1ne

Vazzen

22 Aug 2016
Well to be fair, you called me disgusting and that i was like a 12 year old for a minute ago.

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
Case closed, no punishment for the involved.

Reasoning: There's been an underlying layer of problems underneath this case which make this abuse report a conflict of interest for multiple parties. For any future developments in this affair please come forward directly to me, preferably without notifying others.

regards

Reactions: Sheyla
Status
Not open for further replies.