Status
Not open for further replies.

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
Admin's Name: T-flash (Demo) / i think Easy

Time and date: 11pm 04.11.2014

Description: The exact same thing happened also past week . Here the description:
The round on 4way starrts and I am on my way to the "doors". A few sec before the "4:45" i throw a nade, so i can damage the fresh spawn zombies. (also that the doors get opened if some rulebreakers close the doors).
After that i get a slay...
Past week I didnt have a Demo so i couldnd proof what happened. Luckily this time i rememberd to start recording. On the Demo you see you se T-Flash slaying me. Sadly i am not exactly shure who did it past time. However pls fix your "system that says who closed the door"

Greets POWHA

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Hello powha,
first of all, yeh I confirm to slayed you previously because of closing doors.
However there was a information about you who closed them.
After I have watched your demo in slow motion I have seen that player kybox is shooting on the buttons with P90.
Normally the system is 100% secure. But however I feel that I have to say sorry for this.
As I told I only looked into the chat, btw you can't see who shoots on them if you take care on it who shoots and didn't look into chat.
Thats the reason why I look into the chat mostly just in chat and not more.

But for the last time, it wasn't me slaying you. I just slayed you this time for sure, because your name isnt known by me aswell. Also :).

But as I seen now the notification system seems to be broken sometimes, because your name was listed up for sure into this. Thats the reason why you got the slay and not others.
Its sometimes hard to see in a gang who have shooten on them so i'am sorry for this and I would check this up as fast as possible with other admins for sure. There seems to be something wron anyway.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Last edited:

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Hey!
Slaying someone for opening the doors is just wrong, and in this case a mistake, as explained by T-Flash. However, throwing a nade in there is unnecessary, due to it will confuse the admins. Especially when 2-3 humans are throwing nades, half the team are shooting at the doors direction aswell the admins have to check the chatbox.

When admins are in-game they will most likely to open the doors with admin command if closed (on teammate) by teammate. So, throwing nades is not needed.
Best Regards
AlawY

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
just a small sidenote. when throwing a nade you close and open the door at the same time so admins will get a chat msg about doorclosing from you. if i was admin and i got a msg about the door closing before zombie spawn i whould open the doors(command) and slay the doorcloser after a warning in chat

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hi Powha,

as I am mentioned in headline I feel like I need to respond too. First of all, I slayed you some days ago on tunnel for doorclosing, that's right. I actually was being surprised that you broke this rule, as I did never saw you breaking it before. But in this particular situation I saw you running and shooting into the direction of the doorclosing-button (left door), where 1 or 2 zombies and a teammate were coming from, checked the notifier (which told me your name and steam ID) and - as a teammate died on other side of closed doors - decided to slay you. Maybe accidentally, but you teamkilled the poor guy who couldnt pass the doors and became a zombie. You told me last week that you recorded a demo of this situation and announced an abuse report, but now you write that you didnt record a demo - so what is the truth about it?

Moreover I think I was not on server when T-Flash slayed you, and if I was I was probably afk as I dont remember this situation at all (I cant see me in your demo).

Please do also notice, that throwing a nade into (spawning) zombies might give them a boost into teammates, which might be considered as teamkilling as well in many situations. I even saw kicks & bans for teamkilling by other admins after some guys boosted zombies per nade into camp spots and killed several teammates. Eleven times (!) you complained about/mentioned "(noob) nades" in your chatlog, so I guess you do know what I mean with my last statement...

Again: My slay was a standard slay: If it was you who got killed due to a doorcloser, the doorcloser would have been slayed either.

So hopefully both situations are cleared by now, see you in game and have a nice day, Powha!

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
@AlwaY
I want to be sure that the doors are open that’s why i throw a nade. I cannot always know whether there’s an admin online or not. I died too many times so i wont risk getting outlocked by doorclosers.

@Easy
When you slayed me i sadly didn’t record a demo. On this demo (Abuse on 4way 2nd time.dem) you weren’t involved however your action seemed to be quite simmilar to what T-flash did. (my opinion)
Please do also notice, that throwing a nade into (spawning) zombies might give them a boost into teammates, which might be considered as teamkilling as well in many situations. I even saw kicks & bans for teamkilling...
About the nades…I hope you will NEVER ban me because of „such“ a nade. It’s for CTs‘ and my own safety and absolutely not meant as teamkilling

In general i want to say that i understand the admins who slayed me. You cannot see wether i "doorclosed" or not. Most important thing is that I dont want to be slayed for opening the door with a nade.
"when throwing a nade you close and open the door at the same time so admins will get a chat msg about doorclosing from you."

Pls fix the doorclosing-plugin if possible.

Kind regards,
POWHA

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Sadly. Using a grenade in the area of the doors, despite the situation might being misread will result in a slay if there is victims. There is no way to make it actually possible to pinpoint the actual person who did so. And you have just as much of a chance to team kill with a grenade than it is with a weapon. Therefore nothing can be done. Except that you can avoid the usage of grenades when it comes to doors. And let the admins handle it when you are killed by zombies because of a result of faulty team-play.

Bottom line is:

The admin apologized. You may have not been at fault, but as I said. Avoid using grenades in order to represent a vigilante that tries to save your team-mates. I know you want to do a good thing plus save your own behind, however it will just cause confusion and will most likely earn you another slay in the future. For which the admins cannot possibly be held responsible unless it's really deliberate.

This was not a form of abuse.

Case closed.

Regards
SPA AsH

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
I'd like to add that it's impossible to fix the plugin. Please just avoid throwing nades there, if we all manage to get past it without it, you also can.
Sorry for the situation tho.

LosT

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2014
Norway
I apologize for posting where I should not. I have been warned and I will refrain from doing such in the future.

LosT

Last edited by a moderator:

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
As mister or perhaps misses LosT already stated. He apologizes for his/hers unneeded comment. And with this chance I shall remind our forum members that posting on Ban, Unban request and Abuse reports if you are not involved in the case, are not an admin, or you do not have anything to contribute to the matter, is not allowed and your post will be removed and you might also receive an infraction.

As this case is more or less resolved this matter is now once and for all closed.

Kind Regards
Elite HunterZ Community Team

SPA AsH

Status
Not open for further replies.